Hey Jow Forums h-have you guys ever fucked a fatty I’m 6”2 and am ottermode and I did the unthinkable I hooked up...

Hey Jow Forums h-have you guys ever fucked a fatty I’m 6”2 and am ottermode and I did the unthinkable I hooked up and fucked a fatty and validated her ego

Attached: 53DEFC34-658E-486A-AD43-96360BEA689D.png (3496x4024, 1.78M)

kys cumbrain

Tell me about it. How was it? How fat was she?

Nothing wrong with that. Real men fuck anything that makes their dick hard. Did you enjoy it? If so, fuck what others think.

das right pussy is pussy muh nigga its all pink on the inside

>Did you enjoy it? If so, fuck what others think.

>fuck an animal
>all good if u enjoyed it
>fuck a tree
>das right boi
>fuck your sibling
>based

kys. shit argument.

Attached: wewlad.png (675x630, 656K)

>even fat roasties are able to get more dick than me
>as a natural passable fertile looking trap
>a dick belonging to a motherfucking ottermode no less
haha thanks for the laughs OP
haha

Attached: 1509982714690.png (1070x601, 463K)

It's implied that you have to follow /fit's rules of degeneracy. Fat women, varbies, bearmode guys, trannies, old muscular women, twinks and that's it.

I've had many chances to fuck low tier women and never went for it

Kys faggot

Attached: TF.png (208x38, 14K)

Now I won't just to piss you off

t. low self esteem

Her pussy was like fucking a cloud there was no tightness the only time it was kind of tight was when she was cumming with my dick inside of her she could some dick though

>fuck an animal
>all good if u enjoyed it
>fuck a tree
>das right boi
>fuck your sibling
>based
lmfao

>have you guys ever fucked a fatty
Yes but they weren't fatties when we started dating.

Attached: The_Architect.jpg (360x450, 53K)

How are you not receiving dick? Maybe you don't pass or you're not asking guys out.

>Her pussy was like fucking a cloud there was no tightness

Sheesh user. Giving me pstd flashbacks to that time I fucked a fatty long ago.

Attached: 15351.jpg (1000x727, 52K)

don't do it bro

I'm a retarded puritan who's waiting for the "right guy", so I shouldn't be complaining. Doesn't mean I don' get frustrated at what my choice implies.

Uh... you're not a puritan.

Literally getting no quick fucks and waiting for someone you think you'll want to see for the rest of your life is puritan by today's standards.

Don't gloss over the "someone" part, faggot.

Fucking own it. In my country we have a saying, you need a big table to work with a big instrument.

Attached: 1558033652067.gif (291x300, 2.92M)

>go to party
>ex gf is there
>she put on a lot of weight
>get drunk
>she obviously wants the d
>thirsty because im too autistic to close with women
>we go to garage for a quickie
>making out, i push her towards pingpong table
>too aggressive, push her on top table
>with a loud clang the table support bar breaks
>the table is cartoonishly bent in a V shape
>snap out of my drunken lust
>leave her there without saying a word

Based

Sorry, you're a person deserving of respect like anyone else. Not trying to fag it up with you so don't even start with that. But sorry I called you a faggot.

Aight "waiting for the right guy".
Ye, sticks and stones, it's good to be called a faggot cause it reminds you namecalling doesn't mean shit.

I did this.
It's actually the only girl I've fucked.
Meh, it got the job done, but I felt embarrassed hanging out with her in public.

You're posting about it on Jow Forums. Who is validating who's ego? For real man, she's a person.

BASED

>started to get fit and went from 2/10 to 6-7 over the years
>tfw looking for a good girl for years
>tfw let away multiple chances to fuck because the girl was looking for a serious relationship and I knew I probably wouldn't want anything else from her than fucking.

Am I beta, or just fucking stupid ?

Actually alpha fuck relationships girls are just got for fuck

Depends upon how the situation went. If the girls tell you they're looking for something serious and you say you're not? If so, not fucking them was the right call. You don't want to mislead people or waste their time.

Or was it more like this: Y'all are having a good time hanging out, you get the sense she likes you as more than a hookup, and you pull back.

If it's the second, then you're a beat or stupid. Don't decide for women what they want.

>natural
>passable
>fertile
Kys you deluded faggot.

>tfw this post is literally what my younger brother told me in a conversation word for word
I felt so disgusted and betrayed. It felt like my entire bloodline got spoiled. We used to make fun of fat cunts all the time, how could he do this? I legit can't get over it. That fat psycho cunt got to fuck a fit 6'2 guy who could have lost his virginity with any qt3.14 he wanted. But no. Oh, and she also tried to cuck him with me. Fuck, I'm mad again.

Why the fuck do you people keep making threads about this/letting it happen? If you do this, you're telling on yourself, chief. Newsflash: if you don't have a kink and a 'fatty' is all you can get, then maybe you're not as lean or as good looking as you think you are.

Stop being so desperate over holes.

I'm not your brother, but I'm sorry that I've also disappointed you :(

Wide hips, thin waist, kardachian levels of wide ass, firm thighs naturally thiccer than 99% and dick sucking lips. I'm not my type but if you want me to boast more I will.

Attached: 1550695951543.jpg (512x512, 55K)

yes its fuckin awesome how much they jiggle hahah fat bitches also mire like crazy when you can pick em up and throw em around its like being the one chad to unsheath excalibur haha

Post body

Enjoy your rectal tears, prolapsed anus and early incontinence I guess

Attached: IMG_8159.png (500x522, 153K)