Balding/thinning hair copes

>minoxidil
>dermarolling
>finasteride
>buzz cut
>hair transplant in Turkey or South America
>accept and shave it off

Attached: 280px-Partial_Norwood_scale_for_male_pattern_baldness.png (280x267, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29972712
healthline.com/health/stem-cell-hair-transplant
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i've been dermarolling and taking dutasteride for about a year now and i went from NW2 to NW1, i don't think i'll ever get my adolescent hairline back but we'll see, i have long and thin hairs growing along it!

Just

Shave it

Not yet. I'm developing a small pocket on the back of my head. While that is a reason to start worrying about going bald, it's not a reason yet to shave it all off. For now I'll cope with it and see if there are ways to pause it

I'm currently between NW2 and NW3. Hairline up front is actually okayish, it's on my crown that it's noticeably thinning and I'm thinking of dermarolling and applying minoxidil

I'm going strong on lvl V. Should I? I think I should.

Onion juice applied to the scalp and lathered in especially in thise areas every day before your shower

...ye
don’t give up on treatments and stuff you might be able to still achieve NW3, NW2 if you’re lucky. but if you look like shit then shave it. Some older dudes look ok balding but pretty much all young guys it just looks terrible.

I'm on II right now, it just gave me motivation to work out when I eventually lose it in the future. I'd rather be a fit bald guy than skinnyfat smeagle mode

My hairline looks like level I. Should I be concerned? I asked my barber and he said it doesn't look like it's getting any worse, he thinks it's just my "mature" hairline.

PSA TO ALL YOU FUCKS - PEPPERMINT OIL WORKS AND DOESNT CAUSE ANY SIDE EFFECTS. i havent tried any legit medicine bc peppermint oil fucking works. after you shower every other day, put a few drops in your hands and work it in your hair, especially around the hairline. youll see mild thinning the first month, but it will come back thicker.
someone can link the mice study.

wrong. i'm the first poster and i tried peppermint oil for the first 6 months while microneedling + dutasteride and it didn't do anything but give me oily hair that i had to spend extra time in the shower rinsing out.

perhaps the dutasteride (whatever the fuck that is) was the confounding factor that presented a roadblock between the dependent variable (your hair growth) and the independent variable (using 3 methods). its very possible you did too much. i speak for myself only, but using only peppermint oil worked for me, with6out microneedling and whatever the fuck dut... is

number 1 is just a standard hairline

I'm balding bros. Can I still m-m-make it? Or Is it over?

Attached: baldlet.jpg (835x1085, 124K)

My man

Noticed patchiness at 26, have been shaved ever since. My girlfriend thinks it's sexy, I save money on haircuts and I'm not worrying myself to death with all these stacks and oils

Dude if you just use a clipper no guard or a 1 you will become sexy. You have great eyes and eyebrows, so buzz the hair and shorten the beard and you're up 2-3 points!

Bald Chad

You forgot "no homo" b-b-bro.

Attached: 1541341377864.png (1591x1642, 64K)

That's even worst. Back thinning looks so incredibly beta. You can haircut cope a thinning front but thinning back is a death sentence.

Unironically just shave it. You can pull it off.

Nice eyes... Semi homo

Attached: DvXHBqRW0AA1Jkr.jpg_large.jpg (223x226, 13K)

>beta
Ah well luckily I'm already a quite advanced lifter. I'll be insanely joocy once I go completely bald

>Can I still m-m-make it? Or Is it over?
Post penis and we can decide

As someone who doesn't want to bother with Rogaine, would applying it once a week right before dermarolling make a difference?

No. It barerly makes a difference even twice a day lol.

Don't bother with it at all. Rogaine doesn't help your hair beyond temporarily increasing it's growth providing you keep using it. It does nothing to cure hair loss.

Why do you need to cure hair loss? What's wrong with just maintenance? A cure would be great but it takes like a minute or less to rub some shit into your scalp before bed. Easier than brushing and flossing.

Not him but Rogaine specifically is a greasy mess and gets on everything. Propecia at least outside of horror stories is zero effort and side effects are reversible

shave then scalp micro pigmentation

That'd be a no then. Individually it doesn't seem Rogaine does much anyway

Will you suck my penis? Purely for research purposes.

but if you get sides then it's not an option.

I literally just said they're reversible, what are you talking about? The horror story effects were occurring around the same rate as the placebo when actually studied, the rest are memes everyone says about every drug (brain fog and such) and the rest, such as sexual side effects are gone with discontinued use

Didn't do shit to me personally and I hear most real side effects go away within a month anyway. It's less that I'm shilling the drug and more can't stand uneducated retards fear mongering

I mixed peppermint oil with tea tree oil and olive oil as the base. Did it for two months and my hairline continued to recede. Then I tried 5% minoxadil for a month while dermarolling and I've noticed thin baby hairs growing again. Also started using a shampoo with some kinda caffine in it.

Must not work for everyone.

Also been putting jamaican castor oil on my scalp. Gonna try horny goat weed next month

HAIRLET

You reply like you're reading from a shill response handbook because you just totally missed the point.

If you get sides then it's not an option. It doesn't matter if they are reversible because the sides come right back if you go back on.

I think the studies showing low side rates are bullshit. Corporations with endless money know how to trick the system. There's a large voice stating people get sides from fin because it's more common than we're led to believe. You can't just nuke DHT from your system and not experience a wide range of sides. I think topical is a much safer route as it attacks DHT at the source with mininal systemic effects.

>You can't just nuke DHT from your system and not experience a wide range of sides
[citation needed]
Guess I and the majority of people experiencing no side effects long term are actually suffering from it and it's so horrible nobody notices it.

If anyone sounds like a shill it's the one using fallacies out the ass with zero supporting sources to shit on a product then shills another related one in the same post with no logic resembling anything factual

There are almost nobody online selling topical whereas there are countpess sites popping up all over the net pushing hair loss pills and I'm the shill? You're a shill and a desperate one at that.

Even the most cautious estimations don't put sides over 10-15%. It's still really fucking low considering it's the only guaranteed way to stop the norwood reaper. For many average guys it can mean the difference between a normal sex life and incel. But if you're chad then losing your hair won't kill your sex life so maybe in that case don't take it.

just lol at you continually missing the point. If you get sides it's not an option. If it's not an option what do you suggest? I think topical is a good alternative in fact the data suggests topical is superior in every way.
>1/10th the systemic effects or less
>greater scalp DHT reduction
>fewer sides as a result of less systemic effect
>better results
The only reason oral is pushed is because it's the only drug shills can legally push but it's inferior in every way. Fuck outta here shill

It doesn't maintain your hair, that's the problem. Think of it as slightly increasing it's ability to grow while the follicle itself is stills dying from male pattern baldness. It's a one step forward, three steps back type thing.

You're missing the point. Having to keep using the product in order for it to keep being effective shouldn't automatically be bad. Cures are nice and all but just performing some easy maintenance isn't so bad either. The stuff does help so you're not right really in any regard.

Still waiting for a source for your dumbshit claims

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29972712

>5% dht reduction
>90% experienced improvement
>no sides

And
>dumbshit claims
That would be anything your dumbshit shill ass posts. I see you all over the internet making the same posts with the same failed logic. The fact is finasteride is used as a tranny hormone. It's extremely potent stuff with powerful systemic side effects. Topical is a much better route to take.

BALD faggot, hahahaha

I'm not missing your point, you just don't understand how it works. It's not effective, it doesn't maintain your hair and you'll still go bald at the same rate after a slight boost to regrowth.

It's useless unless you're already saving your hair through other methods and want to take it for the rest of your life for your hair to look very so slightly better. If you're not willing to do that, don't bother.

Attached: stooping-hair-loss-with-minoxidil-large.jpg (1200x690, 97K)

balding is a result of high testosterone, you need a lot of onions products to counter it

Can seborrheic dandruff cause irreversible baldness?

jason statham that shit. and dont pull your shirt down like that fag.

yes you are missing the point and yes I do understand how DHT theoretically minimizes the hair follicle to that of which a vasodilator helps to minimize the theoretical effect of DHT on the hair follicle. it's not useless it's effective and you have to take shit for the rest of your life regardless so your "argument" does not in any way work and in fact I'm fairly certainly certain you're clinically retarded by your constant failure to understand anything being told to you.

Just because you Googled something in a failed attempt to save your plainly wrong argument, it doesn't make you knowledgeable on the subject or any less wrong. If you want to apply faggot foam to your head because it makes you feel better, go for it, but don't come here and peddle bullshit about it.

Again, for the third time, it's not effective at treating male pattern baldness. If it was, you would keep some of your gains after you stop taking it but instead your hair becomes what it would be if you never touched it at all, proving that it doesn't help the root problem. If this mechanism worked, any vasodilator would as well.
>you have to take shit for the rest of your life regardless
False equivalence. Taking a pill is way easier and faster than applying Minoxidil. Not to mention it's much cheaper.

>it doesn't make you knowledgeable on the subject or any less wrong
i know everything about the subject and i'm right and you're not even wrong you're making superfluous arguments
>If it was, you would keep some of your gains after you stop taking it
that's not how it works retarded autismo. if you have genetic hair loss you will lose everything you gain if you stop doing whatever you did to make gains. this is a fact
>Taking a pill is way easier and faster than applying Minoxidil
lel they're both piss easy and if you struggle with either you probably can't clean your own asshole. and you're shifting goal posts now too. man you're one pathetic loser. quit wasting so much time arguing about shit you have no clue about retarded faggot.

First I thought you were trolling, but now I understand you're just plain retarded. This isn't worth my time but quickly:
> if you have genetic hair loss you will lose everything you gain if you stop doing whatever you did to make gains
You're not even addressing what I said. Take Fin for five years and then stop, you'll likely be where you were at when you started. Take Minoxidil and even if it worked, you'll be at the same stage as if you never touched it.
>you're shifting goal posts
That isn't how it works. You made a fallacy argument and I corrected you. That isn't moving the goal posts.
> quit wasting so much time arguing about shit you have no clue about retarded faggot.
I'm back to thinking you're trolling. Pretending to be retarded is still retarded, you fucking retard. 0/10 apply yourself.

Is it true that if you lose hair on the sides it means you probably have like a fungal infection in your scalp?

While I do have some thinning on top, the side of my head is where its most obvious.

I'm 29 and at stage 7
Is there a way back?

Only with a hair transplant

Hmm, makes sense as I think I have some side thinning and also savage dandruff

Only with tsuji hair transplant in a few years. Start saving.

There is a difference between dry and oily dandruff and each has different shampoos for treatment. The dry dandruff tends to be flaky, white, more visible and the scalp is generally itching. The oily one is yellowish and sticky. The shampoos are kind of expensive though and are best purchased in a pharmacy. Don't fall for the brand tricks of commercial shampoos. Half of the stuff put in those products is just to make your head "feel good". They do not tackle the problem properly.

>dad (65) is norwood 2 / 3 at most
>uncle on mothers side (72) is 1

am I safe?

healthline.com/health/stem-cell-hair-transplant
We're all gonna make it brahs. Get ready to rock a mane in the 2020s.

Inquire uncle about his lifestyle, eating habits, life choices. It all plays a role. Also stress can cause your hair to fall faster. Not eating properly or not being hydrated enough can add to the mix too.

I'm really thinning at the front of my hairline right in the centre...

None of these diagrams illustrate my thinning (front and central, like a small disc)

Fuck me it's annoying, i never see anyone complaining of it

nice onions beard

All of these are memes. If it's in your genes, your hair falls, simple as that. There are hobos with dense long hair and a literal prince with norwood 7 hairline. Diet and lifestyle have a 5% impact on hair loss. It's just a lottery.

Wow stop fucking up your shit with pills and creams and dermarolling

Just shave it, fighting genetics is a futile effort and makes you look like a lil bitch

STOP. BALDING.
Just. Stop. It.
I'm sick and tired of having your disgusting chrome domes reflect the sun into my eyes whenever I have to walk down the street and see one of you genetic subhumans.
STOP.
BALDING.
AND.
GROW.
HAIR.

Decent bone structure and nice eyes... You lucky cunt you can actually pull off the shave it off meme

Hey, thanks for the info. How many drops? Do you apply them on the balding parts or the whole scalp?

>halfway between 2 and 3
>shave and look like a skinhead
>keep it and show my mutt genes
Should I look into exit bag?

Stop balding.

I took the pill and now I'm not balding anymore

Just shave it bro

Attached: cbd5fa0de648e68ae1fab60b409ebc45.jpg (385x506, 20K)

Not that guy, but I literally just did. And it actually looks better now.
I seriously need to lose some weight though. To look like a bald young man, not a bald boomer with a double chin.

Attached: mandyc_fit.jpg (476x597, 98K)

Pics like this convice me that being Jow Forums looks better when bald

It looks more masculine/tough, assuming you have the right facial structure/headshape

I buzzed it once just to see how it would be and it looked pretty decent and masculine. But women here prefer pretty boys, not macho types like Statham

>expresses doubt

it's over for me, going for the great shave as soon as I get drunk enough to have the courage.

Attached: fin_p.jpg (2014x548, 238K)

same
i'm going with buzz until 5 then full bald

gonna get buff meanwhile
if you look pale, skinny and bald it just looks unhealthy
if you look tan, buff and bald you look good

but I have a full head of hair. the topic is still of great interest to me because alll men suffer from some degree of balding eventually.

lol you're not even worth responding to you are a broken record and just keep posting the same wrong info repeatedly. kys my guy

Allow me to rephrase:

Girls (18-21) prefer boyish types
Other women prefer the masculine guy

Anyone know of something that will help me get a thicker beard? I can grow out real patchy facial hair so there’s some hope it can improve.

Reroll and hope for better genes.

Attached: 235452046[1].jpg (1500x1245, 189K)

not with that shitty ass weak beard

Attached: 1560027559709.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

3 for me.

cope

I'd rather not have loserhead, thank you. Baldness completely closes the doors on young White pussy. A shaved head attracts single moms and muds since your hamstrung SMV makes you a more desperate partner.

Attached: hABWVUj.jpg (2048x2048, 489K)

dear god lmao

I have a buzzcut and i get plenty young white pussy, just don't be ugly bro

eh if he got fit and took the neck pill he'd be fine

How young? 16 to 21? I highly fucking doubt it.

>tfw balding and still can't grow a decent beard, but have hair growing all over my back and chest

I'm 28 and I had a group of teenagers ask for my number, but I told them that they are too young and should fine boys their own age.

>minoxidil
>finasteride
Not a cope... it's a solution, the only one.

>Baldness completely closes the doors on young White pussy.
> unironically using 'SMV'

Top kek

Attached: IMG_20181007_161753_501.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

Do steroids accelerate this process? I'm only 28 with some thinning at the crown (front going strong) and considering my first cycle ...my hair won't matter in like 10 years anyway but I wouldn't want to ramp it up.