Jow Forums approved comics

Jow Forums approved comics

Attached: comics.jpg (2088x2996, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theironpill.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: QYJSZEP.jpg (2500x8666, 1.6M)

Haha he purposely posted something that most people don't like to get them riled up haha so funny

theironpill.tumblr.com/

Everything by sir

i like it though.

Attached: 1501461122658.png (721x455, 21K)

>lats are "glamour muscles"
t. fatty justifying not being able to do a single pull up

Attached: EBRpA7HW4AAxLIz.jpg (2100x2500, 866K)

Attached: 1545578591750.png (700x1418, 1M)

Does someone have the one where the woman is pissed by being called a hoe in songs etc but in the end she actually enjoys it ?

Hawt

Attached: 1549392813243.jpg (393x2033, 127K)

anyone have that wanna fuck no homo one

Attached: 1533810637567.jpg (736x3256, 630K)

Attached: 1546015945284.jpg (894x894, 271K)

this is degenerate shit. Like i'll wank to some pretty sick stuff sometimes but these weird af unhealthy fetishes, i just don't get

Attached: Cerdotado.jpg (1606x563, 313K)

>Jow Forums the comic

It's fictional. Their health can't actually be effected.

Attached: 1557278689821.jpg (838x1181, 459K)

Attached: 4B905AC3-2A4F-4837-8734-6A66E9DD93F1.jpg (1478x9666, 3.22M)

Top kek

fucking classic

Attached: Capture9.png (267x122, 82K)

topkek

Attached: 1565526469670.jpg (539x358, 122K)

Attached: 1565488477118.jpg (1200x1800, 139K)

Absolutely would

Words can't express how much I love this comic. It's such a fucking gut shot to every normie who thinks he has a place in the 21st century.

Also, checked.

accurate

And it's so laconic too. It's beautiful.

Jow Forums in a nutshell

I cannot for the life of me understand the storyline to this, and I don't want to because I'd have to look longer at the panels and their bodies make me sick.

elaborate. Almost everything from this website doesn't represent reality at all

>cannot understand the storyline
wat?

I just don't understand the words... all the panels seem unrelated?

also how do you tell which one is speaking?

keked

>making fun of glamour muscles
>Jow Forums approved

Everyone lifts for aesthetics once they outgrow the Reddit strength meme.

Are you having a stroke? It's read like manga, right to left.

I don't know what site you're talking about.
Author wanted to share her experience, right. She probably dated some guy, or several guys, and it didn't work out. Why? Because she has that idea of "the right one" in her head. Her girl friends told her about it, her own feelings tell her about that. He's not the right one, she deserves better. The prince will come. Any minute now. Funny thing is, she's right. That's how girls work. No, some perfectly fine guy, educated, kind, understanding, who wants to "work on the relationship" and "TRYING TO be the right one", he ain't gonna cut it. That's not what she wants. Here's a chad with stone sharp chin and eyes of a serial killer who treats her like a dog, now that's hot, that makes her neither regions moist, he's the right one, he doesn't have to try.

DELET THIS NW

Attached: 685ecdf9e6b75fd9891d7df1e2566bd0-imagejpeg.jpg (672x800, 144K)

me want fuck lady

While the guy at the forefront is trying his ass off to get with the girl, Chad is already on her couch, presumably fucking the shit out of her, without giving a second thought to her well being. Chad absolutely owns the bitch without even trying.
Reality works like this, too. The guys that selfishly use women without consideration are the ones who get laid constantly. The less you care, the more power you have. Chad doesn't give a shit, and has 3 other girls who will go to hell and back fulfill his every request. The second this specific girl starts trying to make demands is the second she is immediately cut off from his life. Women are absolutely fucked in the head, and this feeling of powerlessness is catnip to them. They will do everything to try to get Chad to commit to a relationship with her, even though she knows full well that he's never going to.This reversal of chaser-chasee makes the girl's stomach flutter with butterflies and her vagina to tingle for a dicking.
Analogous to the male fantasy of a super-obedient, sexy, loyal, non-clingy girlfriend who cooks for him and never complains, the female fantasy is seducing/taming the powerful high status man into an exclusive relationship with her.

Plz stp

Love how the dude packs on some fat but still has loads of muscles, but the woman can turn into a lardmountain.

In froint of my bois!!

The guy is supposed to look exactly the same except that he's frowning, you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1537203796008.png (388x464, 322K)

holy shit, is this what grade school children think? Do any of you virgins know anyone who is even dating?
Relationships fail and you are a loser if you can't move on. If this is what you are referring to, then move on you idiots

Based, fucking zoomers

Attached: 1564064507407.png (284x529, 56K)

The world is not the same, grandpa. It changed so much.

Attached: sadlien.jpg (620x472, 34K)

I member

not the same person but the frown makes his face look fatter

Yeah I understand the mistake that you and the other faggot made. Do you understand that you're wrong? And gay?

It changes every generation and if you think the change is leading to anything specific then you're living in your imagination.

Attached: thus.jpg (500x559, 85K)

Fucking absolute gold, thanks mate.

Good art style, shit looking bodies, and based revenge plot

Attached: 1565282950794.jpg (800x800, 93K)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (500x748, 93K)

Different world, same people zoomer

Attached: 516.png (1196x1040, 125K)

POWER UP

At that point abdul realized that the opinions of others are worthless, pussy is meaningless, and begun lifting only for himself.

>world is not the same
nah, it still is. You just haven't made it to the real world yet with a career

fucking BASED
POWER UUUPPPP

Attached: 1384789647722.jpg (321x2660, 264K)

Wise frum yo gwave

Attached: 1384789724851.jpg (320x2622, 356K)

Attached: 1384789798049.jpg (320x2642, 319K)

Good read

None of that is relevant to what I posted, check up on your reading comprehension retard.
Certain behavioral patterns are more attractive to women (and men) than others.
The underlying connection between /all/ of the traits that women prefer in men is aloofness. Men who aren't needy, unnecessarily emotional, overly reactive, etc., etc., are always more attractive than men who are.
That's why "the right one doesn't have to try" is doubly funny. "The right one" doesn't exist - it's just any man who doesn't try too hard to date her.
>Relationships fail and you are a loser if you can't move on
Contrary to what mommy told you, no relationship has ever failed because the guy didn't try hard enough. The formerly lovable jerkboy turns beta while lounging in the comfort bubble of a long-term relationship or marriage.
This is the biggest reason why women fall out of love. The charming jerkboys they once knew transformed into boring beta males suckling at their teats for emotional nourishment. Marriage/LTRs are not only fattening agents, they also acts as hardening agents on women’s hearts, and as solvents on men’s scrotums.

I would like to purchase Vol. II of your fanfiction series. I'm hooked!

You'd think a brown manlet would already know that he can't compete with a lanky white boi no matter how big he got

I like the part when he realizes how vain she is and how badass he became.

please don't hurt him. he's just a poor mad beggar.

holy shit, is this what grade school children actually believe?
If your sex life is boring, she will fill that need with soemone else. Simple as that you mega virgin nerd

based and *literally* redpilled
cringe

based
blue pilled

Nowhere in my post did i bring up sex. If you had been more subtle in your idiocy you coulda milked a couple more (you)s outta me. This is the last one cowboy.

>cringe
you can tell the difference between those who have dated and those who haven't. If sex is boring/bad, she will leave or use it as reason to cheat. You obviously wouldn't know that since you never dated

>nowhere did i say anything about this
has nothing to what you said, im telling you that you are a virgin that needs to realize your ideas are that of someone who never dated or had sex

Some girls aren't sexually driven

>some girls are blah blah blah
you definitely never dated. All those "good girls" secretly want it. Just give her some dirty talk about how "we shouldn't be doing this" and "this is so bad" and she will lift her hips up for you while you unbutton her and pull her pants down. No resistance.
If a girl doesn't want to have sex with you, its because you are just bad at sex or being a little bitch. She will sleep with anyone else but you

Not a comic but this is Jow Forums in one image.

I had to have this conversation with my mom.

And my dad.

And my best friend.

And my wife when we first met.

Attached: johnny bravo look like.jpg (1033x771, 123K)

i don’t get this one

So did he kill himself at the end?

Was Johnny an incel?

Attached: F91748E9-79F4-4D3F-B008-14B03FEE95D0.png (1028x2854, 433K)

Not Jow Forums but this one speaks to me

Attached: D0732CD1-E597-4322-B26B-CF1249E4A7B6.png (1000x1413, 613K)

Attached: Bench.png (1024x768, 159K)

based

Haha lol epic comic

Reality: if you like a member of the opposite sex you shouldn't have to try. If a girl likes you she'll go out of her way to be with you. If you have go out of your way and try to find a girl while she doesn't even try that means she's getting dicked down

He's using his dashing swordsman skills to escape the tower in a dramatic fashion on his way to new adventure.

No, he got laid in that episode where he went to the island of beautiful women.

Also the spy girl.

Also the deer.

This is my favorite webcomic ever, glad to see it get posted.

>reading this gay shit

>and begun lifting only for Allah.
FTFY

Absolutely DEVILISH.

fuckin lel