/cigarettes/ thread

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan impounds the cig packs of citizens whenever he takes a walk on streets.
Based or Cringe?

Attached: 368979c9984d0acebf5cfd1d6313a406.jpg (752x500, 73K)

>Even at the highest level, roaches will literally rob each other on the street
Pottery.

Extremely cringe

>the year of Allah 1440 AH
>smoking

Attached: shig.png (172x211, 86K)

he is just praying not to get arrested

We need it more than ever. Tobacco boosts your test

This retards acts like a third world leader

oh wait...

Turks are so fucking ugly, europoors must be really weak if people like pic related could fuck them up.

Attached: 9780815727583.jpg (960x1440, 365K)

not all of them, you fucking idiot...

there are 2 main factions in turkey.
1- secular
2- extremist islamists, unfortunately these guys have the power now.

secular side has been fed with the globalization since 80s, they are the bridge between the common sense and the liberalism. Their belief system, and the ideas are much better than I have ever met in any other countries. They are smart, and they know what they want.

kill the sith and the sith, their empire falls. erdogan must die. period

Attached: catpill.jpg (640x852, 37K)

Erdogan is scum. As long as fundamental Islamist have control over Turkey it'll never progress to join the rest of the developed secular world.

FUARK

Attached: 1564582379486.jpg (177x166, 14K)

That's nice. Now how do we get you arrested for this post, Cem?

send the police to your mom's place.

Attached: supremechamp.jpg (232x293, 13K)

isn't tobacco a major export of turkey?

Attached: 1548038555219.png (627x632, 474K)

good now once you roaches do that, go ahead and give the armenians the 75% of armenia you stole back, and also the syrians and kurds their lands back, and also thrace to greece while you're at it, then we'll let you in the eu

Smoking is unironically one of the most unbased things you can do. I'm glad I quit. That being said, every couple months I'll have some nice pipe tobacco, and god damn do I miss the old Djarums.
>tfw vanilla iced blended coffee with a vanilla djarum
It's been twelve years and I remember exactly how amazing that shit was.

Attached: 1565425497581.jpg (620x412, 36K)

Attached: CA758A8E-1CC7-4F5C-A511-490A6576FF17.jpg (225x224, 13K)

well then tell chinese people to give turkish people's lands back
tell the states to give indian's lands back.

what are you a toddler?
keep lifting idiot, obviously you are not good at thinking

unbased, let people do whatever the fuck they want to in this decaying hellworld

You're a fucking retard bro and you're either one of those lying Turks trying to spread the "we're secular meme" or you're a western retard who believed them.
An Islamist Turk follows Allah as his God and kills people because Allah told him to.
A secular Turk follows Turkishness as his God and kills people because he feels they threaten his shithole.
When Turks are facing a Christian enemy(Armenians,Georgians,Slavs,Greeks) they use the secular sword to cut heads off. When they face a Muslim enemy(Kurds and Arabs) they use the secular sword to cut heads off.
Remember to never trust one of them no matter how secular they are

oh shit i hit a nerve
please go back to central asia nobody likes you and anatolia was much less fucked up when you guys werent in it

obviously you have never met a post modern turk

and please at least read some history from wikipedia.

I am not even mad. ignorant people are ignorant

You need to understand the way Turks operate. Don't talk to them and just observe them. They run with the ideology of "I'm stronger so I get to take what I want" when they win and take people's land. When they lose like Azeris lost to Armenia in the 90s they will start crying about international laws. The point is that you must treat them as wild animals who will only understand force. They don't have things like mercy of understanding on their culture. It's just a "dog eat dog" culture and they'll do everything in their power to eat the other dog. If you're about to kill a Turk and spare his life he'll think of you as an idiot and end up plotting to kill you.

Yeah I've read everything from the time Russians started assraping you guys to the year of 2019 when your kind invaded Syria.

Those are awfully big words for a dirty little roach

that's what I am trying to tell,
there are two main factions in turkey, one is what you are claiming.
the other side is not bad.
secular side doesn't approve anything that erdogan does. invading, killing etc
but the problem is that faction is becoming a minority.
there are many aspects, many different angles, but since we are anons here, you can keep being an idiot. go ahead

Yeah retard fer sur Ataturk never killed or invaded anyone. Sounds like you need to read your own country's history on Wikipedia. Good thing you probably live in the west so it's not banned

it seems we got ourselves a butthurt kurd
boohoo kuzidiyaddanem, go back to your mountains, keep fucking goats there