Why do all these Protein powders claim to be from New Zealand cows?

Why do all these Protein powders claim to be from New Zealand cows?

What's the fucking meme about?

Attached: new-zealand-1400x788-0ced_1400x788.jpg (1400x788, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fishandgame.org.nz/news/water-pollution-remains-major-concern-for-new-zealanders/
grubstreet.com/2017/09/millions-of-pounds-of-fake-organic-food-entering-america.html
anh-usa.org/why-that-organic-label-might-not-be-enough/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New Zealand has low pollution and from start to finish raises cows naturally.

Almost every developed country besides the US raises cows properly. It just seems unbelievable that they would import milk from the other end of the world just to make Protein powders, not to mention the sheer amount this tiny country would have to produce.

Sounds like they're just bullshitting and selling regular US powder.

>besides the US

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 64C5083F-F9A8-4AEF-ABA4-26726AA39C3D.jpg (2256x2256, 1.13M)

The vast majority of US cows have been gene modified to not have any bones. This leaves more space for meat.

Most people are trying to avoid consuming products from China.

>not have any bones

Attached: 1564681849199.jpg (500x500, 54K)

>be in australia
>all stores and restaurants promoting the shit out of wagyu beef
>be in japan
>all stores and restaurants promoting the shit out of aussie beef
Grass is always greener

is this a meme? I've never heard of this.

>implying wagyu isn't god tier

Japan probably promotes Aussie because they want to export wagyu more to make more money off of it than they would domestically

Maybe it has something to do with shipping. Selling milk/butter is more time sensitive and requires more expensive shipping due to the volume and refrigeration. Selling powder is cheap and cargo ship friendly.

New Zealand Whey from the New Zealand Dairy Industry is perhaps the most advanced dairy producer in the world, and this is reflected in their very high standards for product safety, and environmental sustainability. The cows are NEVER subject to any chemicals, hormones, antibiotics, genetically modified organisms, hyper-immunizations or injected pathogens. Nor are they given rBST or rBGH or any other hormones.

New Zealand is renowned as a clean and green country, with clean air, pasture and water, it’s the ideal environment for dairy products. New Zealand Whey Protein comes strictly from dairy herds that are predominantly Jerseys and Holstein-Fresians which graze on healthy (pesticide-free, chemical-free) natural green grass pastures, even in winter. This all-year outdoor pasture farming results in dairy products that are acclaimed worldwide for their goodness, nutrition, energy and taste.

fishandgame.org.nz/news/water-pollution-remains-major-concern-for-new-zealanders/

whey protein from New Zealand is the purest and best filtered because all the fat is in Australia

>besides the US
half the worlds dairy is contaminated with radiation from fukushima and chernobyl.

Your cows are raised in factories on a diet of antibiotics and growth hormone. In civilized countries we raise steer in fields outside and feed them hay and grain. I'm honestly ashamed that Canada is letting American beef and milk across our border.

See that's gay as hell I want all that BGH in my powder. Why should cows get swole and not me?

our cows are just better than yours. sorry man it's just how it is

Maybe some of them are, but certainly not all. There’s not a single cattle farmer around here who doesn’t raise their cattle outside on either just grass/hay or grain.

I can throw a rock from where I'm sitting and hit a cow eating on pasture, my obsessed foreigner friend, and I live in a non flyover state

Where do these dirty Canucks get these ideas? We have grass fed organic too you retard. Just don’t eat at McDonalds or buy your meat at Dollar Genera and you’re good.

Day of the rake when?

>We have grass fed organic too you retard
grubstreet.com/2017/09/millions-of-pounds-of-fake-organic-food-entering-america.html

the FDA is one of the most corrupt government agency on earth. You have massive food corporations bribing, lawyering and lobbying to keep the organic label despite not actually meeting the standards for organic food.

anh-usa.org/why-that-organic-label-might-not-be-enough/

>he doesn’t buy his meat directly from farms or raise it himself

Attached: C5EC2F6A-9A6C-4A72-8C38-1B3EAE93319E.png (449x401, 477K)

Our countryside is getting more and more polluted from overdairying in high rainfall areas and extending dairying into low rainfall sheep country and all our land is getting bought out by chink and European conglomerates

t. New Zealander

Besides, even if ethic corporations (kek) would have an honest label, what's the point if the neighbouring farmer is polluting the soil, water and air, which will go also onto your lands.

Must suck having to shop around. I can go wherever I want and get grade-A natural Canadian beef. Well, I could until Trudeau sold us out.

>until Trudeau sold us out.
Blame it on the orange zionist, he threw a fit and threatened to embargo us if we didn't agree to poison our food supply with his zog onions.

>he was going to increase US tariffs to levels that still weren’t close to Canadian tariffs

>not to mention the sheer amount this tiny country would have to produce.
i dont think you understand quite how new zealand works, its pretty much all we produce and its some absurd amount of our gdp, everything we ship to other countries is animal products