So what is Jow Forums's consensus on this? Was she hit by a real plate or not? And why?

So what is Jow Forums's consensus on this? Was she hit by a real plate or not? And why?

Attached: attractive girl hit by plate.webm (400x400, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUSQCgjepwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a thread died for this

Attached: 1540054482517.png (666x666, 487K)

She got hit by a second one

bumping for interest

That would literally tear her head off

no it wouldn't look how lazily it hits her

looks real. but so do the dinosaurs in Jurassic park, so who knows. however, I would be in jail if someone did that to my daughter.

Could be a rubber 2.5/5kg plate

here is the video with sound for better judgement

youtube.com/watch?v=TUSQCgjepwQ

if you cant figure out its fake, you have negative iq

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I love how he yells watch out literally as the plate hits

doesn't look fake my guy

She would be dead if it were a real plate

The biggest piece of evidence to show its fake is the girl who goes to check on her. Mid set she just calmly drops it and plops next to her with zero confusion,

Not only would you first check what the fuck actually happened and where the weight came from, you'd also stand up on instinct as youre in a vulnerable position mid squat.

She just kind of nonchalantly flops over, stares at her while doing nothing.

yeah right she doesn't even look in that direction
she's privy to the throw but we don't know if girl in green is, too.
we have to assume it though because the camera is pointing right on that scene and isn't reacting to the throw, too

it's funny how many gyms I've been to that have fake weights sitting around that people can use for "practice" but everybody knows it's just instagram fake shit

The biggest evidence is the fact that the plate hit her arm and she went to grab her head instead

Attached: 1564582276241.jpg (250x171, 4K)

it can't be real if that hit ye in the head you'd be ko'd

>sips
>"Wouldn't let them get away with that in my day"

Fake as fuck. Not only does it clearly hit her arm, but she flinches right before it lands. Almost as if she's expecting it. Weird, right?

Wait what? I've never heard of this
More info?

Just ask the desk, normally you have to pay a fee to rent them

i hate women

i'm sure they hate you too, manlet

Those big rubber plates are for oly lifting, so the lift height is consistent across weights.

If it were real she's set for life from the following lawsuit just after she wakes up from her coma