Unmotivated because of genetics

Have genes fucked anyone else here from picking up a hobby/finding purpose in life?

>try to get into BB'ing
>oops, have a few too many shitty insertions and have digestive problems preventing me from eating big meals, can't really do this
>try to get into music, want to start a big music collection, Hi Fi sound system, weed and psychs to help with analyzing songs and albums and artists from different angles, become/ a proper /m/utant
>oops, psychs triggered latent tinnitus and hyperacusis and mental illness can't really do this
>try to get into PUA/scoring as much pussy as possible/
>oops, you need to have an SMV of at least 8/10, many traits of` which are completely genetic
>try to get into video games/PC building/VR/Esports
>oops, tiny hands and wrists mean I can only play for an hour or two at a time, need to rest my fingers/hands as much as possible or I'll have BIG arthritis problems down the road
>try to get into using meth and other stimulants, stim-fapping with various onaholes and listening to music during the comeup/rush
>oops, have bipolar and need to take meds and they pretty much kill any excitatory drug effects
>try to get into learning languages
>oops, aformentioned tinnitus and hyperacusis hinders my ability to understand spoken English, let alone f`oreign languages. Can't train my listening skills f`or very long either because my ears will get irritated before long

What do I even do with my remaining time and energy in this form, Jow Forums? Don't suggest kids and wife, I'm two steps ahead of you I already got a vasectomy I'm not playing the try and get pussy game with these genes. Thinking of killing myself because maybe in the next life I'll find something worthy of pursuit and passion. There just seems to be nothing in this form.

Attached: 1510942351921.gif (180x200, 908K)

There's a shit ton of different hobbies, just keep trying and eventually one will work out. Some give up just yet.

*don't

Sounds like you're a hypochondriac. All I see are excuses

Not playing pc because of small hands and potentially getting arthritis? What the fuck

>try to get into music, want to start a big music collection, Hi Fi sound system, weed and psychs to help with analyzing songs and albums and artists from different angles, become/ a proper /m/utant
>oops, psychs triggered latent tinnitus and hyperacusis and mental illness can't really do this

hahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahhahahah

well memed

for real OP if you are reading this and it is not a
massive bait.
WTF
who need drugs to listen to music
also you can t play PC becouse of your genetics?
What?
I did a lot of psychiatric testing a while ago
and there where some questions like this
i think there is a mental illnes for this

Ok so I'll focus on the part that I have the most experience with.
>>try to get into using meth and other stimulants, stim-fapping with various onaholes and listening to music during the comeup/rush
>>oops, have bipolar and need to take meds and they pretty much kill any excitatory drug effects

stop taking your fucking meds, pussy. meth is the only medication you need

please OP i need a pic of you if this is real

Attached: 1556830444735.jpg (1280x1267, 110K)

Just be yourself

Just reroll your character dude

>SMV
No, you're probably an insecure pussy who's completely socially retarded and girls smell it before you even approach

OP are you here i gotta tell you a secret
you don t have bad genetics you are just
a whiny faggot also you are bipolar and try
drugs what did you expect?

>you don t have bad genetics
>you are bipolar

are you for real comon man
taking meth when bipolar trying drugs when biporlar
also the gaming shit makes no sence at all like wtf
the bb stuff is bullshit too
you sound like a looser that likes to blame his problems on genetics

You sound like the biggest fucking faggot on Jow Forums and that is fucking saying something. Now stop mashing shitty excuses, get down the shop and buy a gallon of milk and starting strengh by mark rippletoe

Attached: 1553175826699.jpg (474x441, 35K)

also be fucking glad you did not get addicted to meth i take the same fucking meds and my life is okay

Well I'll going to try writing/reading and bipolar meds for now. If this doesn't work out I'm back to stims
You don't get it. I have really bad, womanly hands and wrists. I can't hammer away at a keyboard and whip a mouse around all day long.
>socially retarded
Again this is genes+early/developmental environment. I'm not going to invest any effort into trying to get laid/enter the dating world if I know I'm not going to get any or very little returns. Opportunity cost - I could always be doing something else, hopefully something with a better input to output ratio; I'm not Jeff Seid over here. I'm probably not going to get any pussy even if I went full tilt and dedicated every last second I had to it, so I'm dipping out of my generation's musical chairs of relationships and sex.
>OMAD

I told you about my digestive issues. I can't pound food like that.

You sound like a druggy mess. Clean yourself up before you make more of these cringe posts.

You could read.

please say you go to tharphy
if yes tell the doc bout all of this and
tell him to make you less of a retard

>I told you about my digestive issues. I can't pound food like that.
You sound adorable

jesus youre pathetic

>weed and psychs to help with analyzing songs and albums and artists from different angles
retard

>oops, tiny hands and wrists mean I can only play for an hour or two at a time, need to rest my fingers/hands as much as possible or I'll have BIG arthritis problems down the road
lmao, op's body is literally too weak to play videogames

>wanted to be a doctor, but learned the hard way that not just anybody can be one, you need the right social status
>unlucky for me I was born poor, so all my intelligence and academic achievement doesn't matter
>used to be pretty good at vidya, tried getting into esports and was going pretty well
>nope.jpg, fuck you heres carpal tunnel
>thought about modeling, I'm no brad pitt but my face is better than most normies
>nope, fucking scars on my face mean this isn't accessible for me
Lifting is the only right thing for me, I'm 5'8" which is a good height for this and I have a good frame. I get all the manlet perks like easier gains and such, but without been so short that I'm automatically mogged. I've found my calling brehs

Like 90% of pub star gamers have utterly repulsive physiques and prenatal testosterone levels, yet they can still trash server after server. Having womanly hands has nothing to do with your ability to game.