Help me, I am 18, 6'1, 165lb, 15%-16% body fat birthing who is a framlet with a 20in shoulder width

Help me, I am 18, 6'1, 165lb, 15%-16% body fat birthing who is a framlet with a 20in shoulder width.
Everyone here says the sticky is outdated and that SS and SL are meme so can some one link me or tell me a half decent routine since I'm being thrown into a grundy ass gym next week.
Also is it even worth it with my frame and age?

Attached: 20190812_221848.jpg (1191x2118, 1.02M)

Birthing was meant to be BritBong

lift heavy and eat clean above TDEE to gain muscle

Attached: 1563844309315.jpg (1280x852, 322K)

Yeah I guess that wasnt hard to guess

I dont know how the image relates but yes pedo progressive shit isnt new

just a random pic really but yeah degenerate af

Attached: 1565331950519.jpg (603x341, 35K)

for someone that is 5'6 and hovers around 128 pounds, what should i do to gain weight without having to change dietary habits too much

would a massgainer be cool, like i can just drink it and still eat normally and gain weight?

You would have to work out for the mass gainer to do anything for you and cut out junk nigger food

A standard diet of 3 meals totaling 2500kcals can be easily boosted to 3400 by drinking a pint of milk with each meal.

This shit infuriates me so fucking much. It's obvious these people are sex criminals pushing boundaries and justifying it to the world with bullshit. Reverse the fucking genders and this person would be just another dirty old street flasher that would go to jail immediately. But no, this old hag is celebrated.

dont really eat out much, usually food goes like breakfast with egg sandwich and cheese laced in magerine

then either mashed potatoes with some veggies

then last meal, some meat, beef or breast with rice and homemade spicy sauce and a tortilla

milk is expensive in cucknada but i've been eyeballing that gallon of milk a day

(((GOMAD))) to (((R*DDIT)))

Can someone answer OP's Question?

(((CANADA)))

GOMAD is bunk then? what can i do to gain weight then?

SS + GOMAD faggot

SS?

Why exactly did you censor... around your pubes? And over your dick/balls, but not your pubes? I'm so confused.

??? I censored everything???

>15-16% bodyfat
got some bad news for you

Oh yes the meme diet that will turn OP into a bloat lord

SL isn't a meme it's the best program a beginner can do to learn

no fuck off

Attached: 1563421033160.jpg (700x1000, 78K)

Jow Forums gives retarded bulking advice. Figure out your mateinance cals by tracking what you eat in a day and then add 250-500 cals over that. If you force-feed yourself you'll just put on massive amounts of fat. A 1lb of muscle is only 1000 calories and if you are genetically gifted maybe you could put on 1-2lbs a month if you are lifting hard. If your weight again is exceeding 3-4 lbs a month you're adding a lot more fat than you think.

I have one of those scales that shows you your BF% so if its inaccurate can you suggest a better estimate

Your bodyfat is more like 20%.

Anyways you need to eat and do the compounds for a few years. You’re young so just pick some sort of AB split and train.

do pushups and eat meat

You have a BIA machine and they are incredibly inaccurate, probably the worst method you could use to track body fat on an individual level (all the methods are OKAY at tracking changes in groups for research). Don't worry about your body fat percentage unless you are planning on being some sort of mens physique or bodybuilder. Use the mirror plus measurements like waist size which indicate loss of fat gain. There is basically no way for you to measure bodyfat. You are fatter than 15-16% though, you look more like 20% but its possible you're lower and just have no muscle.

I literally see your bush.

all the advice here you're going to get is going to be retarded. Ask yourself this: what are my longterm goals? Do you want to look aesthetic? Do you just want to gain weight? Do you want ot be strong? Depending on the answer to these questions you're going to want to do different things. Regardless, you're going to look better if you put on some weight. Personally, I don't think that gaining fat is a bad thing and you'll look thicker and healthier if you do this. People are going to construe this as me saying you should become a bloatlord, but they're just fishing for replies. Assuming you're ready to be serious about improving your body you're going to have to eat more -- a lot more than you even think. Watch some videos of what professionals eat and think about what YOU want to be in the long-term.

Attached: 1563736413601.png (600x506, 98K)

Dude I'm 100% prepared, I'm tired of looking like a skinny fat framlet, so I think adding size would be ideal and in turn eating more w/ working out

I've been lifting for over two years now and I hve the same body so idk, don't bother?

you look like a faggot
(jk totally)

Real productive reply

this is the actual retarded advice. Why should OP put on more fat than necessary? He should calculate his maintenance by looking at what he eats in a day and add 250-500 cals over that. You can't pack on muscle super fast and trying to force-feed growth will just lead him to overbulk and look skinny fat but at a heavier weight.

already as I predicted

Attached: 1563248293383.png (308x308, 128K)

So if you aren't telling op to become a bloat lord why did you post this:
>you're going to have to eat more -- a lot more than you even think
OP is skinnyfat which indicates he probably has shitty hormone levels and his tdee is most likely not very high. Telling someone to "eat big" is memetier bioscience which turns people into bloatlords. Gaining fat is okay but you have no idea what OP's TDEE and telling him he has to eat more than he even thinks is bloatlord advice. Your post is a performative contradiction and you obviously know fuck all about lifting. If you wanted to give him good advice you shouldn't of added that part and just told him to eat at a slight caloric surplus.

you typed a lot dude

I also look like a fucking stick basicaly. Does someone have a link to a workout plan i could do from home without having to buy extra shit? I just need a plan and be able to do it from home or I'll never get shit done

>Everyone here says the sticky is outdated

>good fitness advice expires after 2 years

you're never gonna make it

Attached: Capture.jpg (786x454, 26K)

How do you improve hormone balance?

OP is borderline skinny, barely skinny fat

Loosing fat and lifting. Other than that it’s genetics sorry.

He’s borderline skinny fat imo, but yah not that bad but it’s not like he’s Jeff died at 15 either. Regardless eat big is bad advice

Alright retard, here it is:

1. The sticky is not outdated. As the user above pointed out, good fitnees advice doesn't expire.

2. When you say SS and SL are a meme, what do you exactly understand as meme program? That's right, you are just repeating what the other retards on this board are parroting without even analyzing the title of these programs.

SS and SL are BEGINNER STRENGHT programs. And judging by your gay-ass twink faggot bad posture shame of body, of course you have to start a beginner program.

>b-but that picture of the guy that made SS+GOMAD and is skinny fat xD

Again, read the sticky. It has pretty good entry info about nutrition. Also, if you read the programs wiki/book/whatever will tell you almost the same thing about alimentation.

Do as the scientific proven facts say and not as the incels r9k dispora on here tell you.

>b-but barbell creates imbalances or doesn't work smaller muscles xD

Get to 1/2/3/4 before getting too technical about your excersices please. You are too dyel, you should not be in other thread than the sticky.

you literally don't know anything dude lmao. OP is 6'1 and he weighs 125 lbs. somebody needs to get bro a sandwich before he fucking keels over.

this

Op is 6’1 and 165 lbs. you don’t know anything, not even how to read the op. Consider sucide asap. If he were actually 125 that would be a rare case of eating big probably working out in his favour. I have 5 years of lifting experience plus a personal training certi. I probably know a lot more than you, post body

SL and SS arent memes. Saying they are memes is the meme you fucking asshat, lurk before you post. And to answer your retarded SPOONFEED ME faggot post: do GSLP, it's like SS and SL but has all the biceps bro retard movements so you don't come here and complain in the future.

nothing.. you are good

wtf did u just asy about me? i have 5+ years of lifting experience and a pt cert. I could drop ur ass in one second at the gym DYEL faggot?

Attached: 1565298045167.jpg (921x640, 100K)

This
It works wonders for me, my bench goes up 5 pounds a week, squat same but sometimes 10 pounds, and deadlift easily goes up 10 pounds a week
I will never know why anyone thinks it’s a meme

Because SS is the superior program by a mile.

damn OP u didn't have to flex your bush on us like that

How the fuck are you 165 at 6'1. I'm 6'1 and 153 pounds and look bigger and more muscular than you

How so? How are the results any better?

Better programmed to take into account user progression (there are different phases). Unironically read the book (easily pirated). There's even a section on accessories despite what the meme tells you.

Your shoulders and waist are small in width

Nah my shoulders are quiet broad and my legs are big. I think OP is just skinnyfat and sucking his gut in