How are you supposed to use the dermaroller?

How are you supposed to use the dermaroller?

I bought one after reading about it on here for my acne pot marks but I don't know if I'm suppose to do it until I bleed or just do it lightly

these things hurt

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10417589
simpleskincarescience.com/dermarolling/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's literally no need to draw blood with it. Just roll until your skin looks inflamed.

>until inflamed
damn even that hurts

Stop being a pussy. A 0.5mm works fine. Longer needles obviously hurt more.

i bought a 0.25mm

You are like a little babby. There are specific sizes they recommend for pockmarks so you may want to switch to them once you finally grow a pair.

Dip it in some 70% alcohol and leave for like 30 minutes. Then wipe your skin with 70% alcohol and rinse the dermaroller. Rolling is subjective, you need induce redness. 5-10 each away vertically and horizontally at least but it's not clear really.

Drawing blood is necessary for deep scars. Make sure it is sterilized with alcohol. And your skin too. I use a 3.0mm cause I love pain.
What's your repair, protection and moisturizer stack look like?
Stay out of the sun and don't over do it.

make sure you sterilize that shit. also it's just for stimulation. shouldn't need to actually go deep

fuck i bought the wrong ones for what I need?

>What's your repair, protection and moisturizer stack look like?
vitamin E actually prevents your skin from reforming, so you should stay away from most lotions if you're trying to heal your skin

Just get a dermapen for adjustable length.

There are dozens of dermarolling size charts online. Pick a source you think is most reputable.

>he bought a 0.25mm

Attached: 1556994501381.jpg (398x376, 37K)

it's a meme. if it worked that well you wouldn't have to convince anybody of it

>using field ploughs to dig up the shit in your face

feel bad for you acnefags

You aren't supposed to roll over any acne, open wounds, etc. You're just asking for problems if you do.

>asking Jow Forums
Go to the /cgl/ skincare thread, they know more about this than the memers here.

I don't have acne anymore it's just the remaining scars of missing skin

>Taking the advice of trannies and 400 pound obese women.
Okay, retard.

I heard this shit shows some improvement to thinning hair. Is there any thing to that? Also? How would you not geting hair tangled in it?

>How would you not geting hair tangled in it?
You have to get a dermastamp or dermapin instead of a roller.

Your loss. Those trannies know how to pass.

3mm for your face? You’re hard as hell. I use 1.5 on my head and that shit hurts

Okay satan

I only use it on my face every month. It has made it much better. But it would be murder to use it more.

OP here i already bought 0.25mm so i'll use that for a bit.. if it helps even a little bit i'll buy a 1mm for my pockmarks

holy fuck is that true?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10417589
> In 90% of the cases in this study, topical vitamin E either had no effect on, or actually worsened, the cosmetic appearance of scars.

wtf

what if you use a dermaroller on your pp? does it get bigger that way?

Jesus you can't fucking win, I guess I'm sticking to my almond oil based one then... probably find that causes cancer in a month or something.
thanks brah

Attached: Julius.png (500x555, 477K)

Hyaluronic acid and coconut oil after a shower and the rolling is what I use. Hyaluronic acid kicks ass. But it must have something greasy to hold it in your skin, or you'll get super dry.
Refined coconut oil is what I use. It sinks into the skin and stops looking oily within an hour, and your skin will be groovy and soft after a week of applying it every day.
Don't roll evey day.

wouldn't this damage skin overtime, same reason why a lot of physical exfoliants are bad. use pro vitamin a products like retinol/retinoid

Did this, sprung a leak. Do not recommend.

This is the best guide for it on the internet.
simpleskincarescience.com/dermarolling/

Opt for longer needles because what was proven to work were larger needle treatments spaced out over a few months each. I tried smaller thinking it would get you there quicker with 2x a week frequency but it didn't have any noticeable improvement. You're also supposed to throw the roller out after 1-2 uses so small needles quickly become a waste of money.

Don't go into the sun the day/day after doing it, moisturize preferably with something thick, use sunscreen when you go outside after rolling. Sterilize it and don't roll it back and forth all over. Follow the guide.

I've been preaching about how useless vitamin E is for months now. Even eating it is 50/50 going to do nothing or give you cancer.

The theory is you induce invisible scars so your body produces collagen to repair it and thus fill in your existing scars a bit more. Professionally it's done with longer needles and no more than 3 times a year. Physical exfoliates are everyday use which is why they're really bad.

>skincare advice from people who don't step outside without 2lbs of makeup
No thanks. My blog I posted is written by a male who doesn't wear makeup in their "results" pictures unlike those "Korean skincare" experts.

>no retinoid
lul

Thanks Turbo Satan chan!
>T.girl
Also try coconut oil products. It works well for acne scars.