Any Jow Forums present ideas for my lil bro's birthday? He's already got lifting shoes and belt

Any Jow Forums present ideas for my lil bro's birthday? He's already got lifting shoes and belt

Attached: 1558974926571.jpg (733x850, 125K)

Squat plug

anal plug

He's straight

Any brand of protein or supplement he takes or a grocery store gift card for proteins

A years subscription to 4channel.org/fit/

Attached: 9C9100A5-57B1-4785-AC69-6B4CEF8F9E10.jpg (720x888, 81K)

America is such a fucking joke.

funny thing is, this photo is from the University of Guelph a city in Ontario, Canada about 1hr from the university I attend

Knee sleeves, wrist wraps, straps, sweat/water resistant Bluetooth earbuds, liquid chalk, actual chalk (if allowed at gym), preworkout

get him some gloves

Worse thing about this picture is a bet they are all frigid as fuck

imagine busting your ass your whole life, accumulating wealth, funding your kids college expenses to give them an advantage you never had, and then seeing your daughter in this pic
what do you even do?

Thanks bro, some good ideas. Will look up on Amazon tomorrow

I said he's straight

Also good idea, everyone loves some ON gold whey

Lifting shoes and a belt are a great gift for a lifter. What belt did you get him? Maybe some straps, knee wraps, chalk, supplements etc for some other basic ancillaries. You're a good brother user

micro plates
like 30$ on amazon for 5lb of babyweights

realize that financing a women's education and lmao"career" is the worst and most futile mistake you ever made

Even further worse point, the daddies in the picture are sugar daddies

This
straps/chalk/supplements is always welcome for a serious lifter

fucking based

>obsessed
In light of I'm leling at u big time m8.

Based. Fuck this college for all mentality. Most degrees are less than worthless in that they put you into debt, especially the ones women generally choose. STEMboys and tradesboys for life.

imagine busting your ass your whole life, accumulating wealth, funding your kids college expenses to give them an advantage you never had, and then seeing your son in this pic
what do you even do?