How do i convince my gf to stop being lazy and come to the gym with me?

How do i convince my gf to stop being lazy and come to the gym with me?
She's getting chubby and i dont know what to do

Attached: 1510010655908.jpg (720x543, 25K)

>How do I stop a girl getting fat

That's like asking "how do I stop the tide from coming in"

Tell her she's gaining weight. If she gets pissy and shit about you giving a fuck about her health, then just dump her. It's not worth it.

Subtly mention that you caught a hot girl checking you out when you were there. Nothing fuels women quite like jealousy

Don't ask her, order her to do it. It's this easy.

tell her you want to be more active with her
take up a dancing class with her or something. make it a couples activity

Start smacking her ass with a stop watch, tracking the jiggle time. Or just chase her around the house with a belt. She'll want to outrun you after a few minutes

fastest way to get a chick to drop weight is to dump her. She'll lost it all out of spite.

Ha thats pretty true. Most girls don't seem to take going to the gym as seriously as guys do

There is no good way because you'll probably accidentally call her fat. Just try to invite her saying that you want to spend more time with her.

Exactly this

>tfw gf lost the weight and then become a stripper and left me

So true, I did this and a year later she still sends me snaps of her and talks about going to the gym. She has a new boyfriend and I really could give a shit

Women seem to be either give no fucks about working out and just let themselves go if their genetics will it or go full cardio bunny until they develop an eating disorder. They're creatures of absolutes.

shes not getting fat because she doesnt work out shes getting fat because she eats too much

chances are she eats too much because her life is empty and food is the only thing she has

if you dont want her to get fat start actually living life and doing activities you can both enjoy both in the house and out and about, then after a little bit of that, start talking about how you want to approve your own health and well being and propose that she joins you in this quest to help you out

lock her in a dungeon for approximately 1-2 months and visit her only to give her water and get some fucc
worked for me

>tfw i got my wife into climbing.

Diet Another Day

Attached: 23495691e8eba9e676f71113648ae78a.jpg (1600x1200, 390K)

She has to want to go.

Your fucked senpai.

lol good one

What about the opposite in terms of nutrition? My gf eats cheezits and pizza every day, but she eats so little she's like 101lbs. She's probably malnourished and has like 20 deficiencies. What's a good way to ease her into healthier eating? If I just tell her to go max clean bulk right off the bat, it's not gonna stick.