For how long does a sunbathing sesion last in terms of vitamin D?

For how long does a sunbathing sesion last in terms of vitamin D?

Im basically a shuttin nerd that never gets any sunlight, I was going to get a vitamin D test (testing both OH-25 and 1,25 metabolites) to see really what my levels are with my current shuttin nerd routine, however I was out for a week in a vacation, and I don't want to test it now because it will give me an unrealistic reading, I want to see how low it is within my current schelude.

Once I confirm its low as fuck, I will start taking sunlight 3 times a week after the pool in the gym that I will join. Im from spain so I dont think I will have problems with 10 minutes of unprotected sun. Only a mole on my belly button (of all fucking places) kinda concerns me because it's a bit big but when I was a kid I used to spend all day in the sun and I tanned and never got any problems but I became an hikikomori during my teens. Now im finally making some money and I can join a gym and I want to change this situation. I just want to get a correct reading because im spending 300€ on this bloodwork. I will check thyroid too and other things. Also DHT and test and e2 because I need to start on dutasteride since im fucking balding. inb4 shave it bro i look like shit without hair.

tl;dr: How long does your vitamin D remain raised when you have some sun?

Attached: 0m2yxS1.png (2404x1242, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vitamindwiki.com/Half-life of vitamin D varies
vitamindwiki.com/No – 10 minutes per day of sun-UVB is NOT enough
veganhealth.org/serum-b12-levels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Hikikmori from Spain.

I think I know you from another forum.

But putting that aside, VitaminDWiki is the best source for this information:

vitamindwiki.com/Half-life of vitamin D varies

Read that. Half-life of vitamin D obtained from sun is around 6 weeks. Here is another important article:

vitamindwiki.com/No – 10 minutes per day of sun-UVB is NOT enough

To maximize vitamin D go between the hours of 11 - 2. Be laying. Be exposed. Do 20 minutes minimum.

>Do 20 minutes minimum
lmao between 11-14h you need at most 15 minutes of exposure on your face and arms to get enough vitamin D for the day.

good way to get skin cancer

Depends at what longitude latitude you live. Depends if you are laying or standing. Depends the time of year. 20 minutes minimum during summer is a safe bet.

Attached: VD_1.png (1445x604, 57K)

Attached: VD_2.png (879x498, 173K)

just take a 5000 ug dose every day

I just did 20 min/side nearly nekkid. Gonna do it every day as long as it doesn't hurt.

I like to listen to a whole album while sunbathing, one side per side.

Probably gonna take vit D supps in the winter. Vitamin D is hugely important for T, I hear.

until your skin turns pink

Vitamin D is very important for test, I sun bathe whenever I can. I just did 1hr20minutes in my undies just stretching in the sun. It's pretty nice.

Based and redpillrd
Don't spend time in the sun unless you want to age prematurely

>adequate = 40ng/ml

wtf are these people smoking. IOM says 20 and the contrarian losers at the endocrine society say 30.

Why are short girls with healthy jaw stacy faces so iedal

>tfw australian summer soon
>tfw going to be lobster mode for at least 2 days no matter how hard I try to stay out of sun

fucking whitoid ancestors moving to the equator and under an ozone hole
what the fuck were they thinking

Attached: 1513477729002.jpg (225x234, 12K)

Vidamin D supplements isn't the same as sunlight, different biochemical reactions, different UV lengths.
Sunlight > vitamin D supps. I mean if that's all you got go for it, but get sunlight when you can.

>sun prematurely ages you
we got another one who got brainwashed by the media boys

>different biochemical reactions
I dare you to show a chemical difference between dietary d3 and skin-produced d3 in the blood
Brainlets I swear

>ingesting a vitamin which is meant to be produced in the skin

doesnt sound natural bro

Attached: 1524831270558.jpg (777x759, 271K)

>which is meant to
Glad to see creationists have entered the thread.

Do you own research. Seriously. I'm sick of retards going
>You are wrong!!!
>but tell me why you are wrong!!!!

If you don't have any clue on the subject don't be so confident

to be fair we created the ozone hole after they moved there.

also it is the only major man made environmental disaster we've been successfully fixing!

>Do your own research
Ironically enough I'm probably the only person on this entire board to have actually done vitamin D research in a scientific lab

And if you still beleive vitamin D supplementation is equal to direct sunlight your education failed you

>lmao between 11-14h you need at most 15 minutes of exposure on your face and arms
No nigger, you need to expose 70% of your body, meaning arms, torso and legs

>until your skin turns pink
This is the right answer

I'm interested to hear what retarded theories you've dreamed up. The only advantage skin-production gives you is that you can limit overproduction. The chemicals downstream are identical.

what if im black

>wtf are these people smoking. IOM says 20 and the contrarian losers at the endocrine society say 30.
Imagine being so retarded to believe anything the UN says

>ozone hole
There isn't a "hole" you moron, you people just stopped eating saturated fats and cholesterol, which increases your resistance to sun burn and increases vitamin D3 production
Any climatologist knows there isn't a "oxone layer", there are regions where you have a higher chance of finding it

>The IOM and national academy is a UN agency
Could you at least google organizations before making stuff up about them

>ur a moron for not knowing advanced atmospheric science

s my d you absolute f

But They're not Naturally sourced from the SUN!!!!!
This means they're bad for you and evil and killing the bees!
Satan be upon You!

Attached: fruit.jpg (320x211, 13K)

>climatologist

riiight

Maybe chirality?

The same applies, but since you don't live where you should (africa), you'll need to stay 2 hours in the sun at peak hour to get your skin pink

Africa used to be a rich and good place to live before the fucking communists, Russia, China, etc. started financing terrorists to oppose the colonialist government, it's a shame Portugal also got a communist coup

>maybe chirality
d3 is a chiral molecule, otherwise it would be any of the other forms like 3-epi-d3. Anything else?

>Maybe
Yeah
maybe!

I bet the FDA and manufactures don't know about chirality yet.
not like modern chemistry learned that lesson the hard way or anything

>Anything else?
It's a known fact vit d3 supplements can accumulate over time if you don't sunbath, in other words, overdosing in natural vitamin d3 is impossible because your body controls the dosage and excrets the excess, this is not the case with pills
My main reason of why I don't think pills are good it that if they raise blood levels that doesn't mean they're being used in tissues or in the same way of natural vit D3, that's the case of B12 for example:
veganhealth.org/serum-b12-levels/
Even some forms of synthetic B1 (the most common one, made from coal tar) if I remember correctly, isn't able to enter the brain although it prevents deficiency diseases like beriberi

>veganhealth

Opinion discarded
Enjoy your deficiency

>tfw redhead
>tfw make your own vitamin D in low light conditions

Attached: 1563594912744.jpg (480x480, 29K)

I want to put my pee pee in her pooper

Is it worth being soulless?

ah, so you are vegan. Makes sense. See you in 2 years buddy when your health declines

S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

are you a girl? I love red heads so much

S Y D N E Y

>accumulate over time
Wow so like I said right here:
pro tip, don't megadose vitamins and you won't have an issue

>if they raise blood levels that doesn't mean they aren't being used in tissues

you really don't understand what you're quoting, in that link they discuss inactive analogues of B12. The only relevant analogue of D3 is D2, which you won't find in a bottle of D3.
sometimes it's not worth being a contrarian retard

wouldn't know the difference
go with christ bruh

Attached: 300px-Buddy_christ.jpg (300x230, 22K)