Has anyone tried being a "sugar daddy"?

So apparently as long as you keep a girl on an allowance on some websites, she will blindly fake affection for you, spend time with you once or twice a week, sex is guarenteed, and they will text you without being overbearing. This seems ideal for me, but obviously I would be in a continuous state of questioning the authenticty of her affection while cursing myself for pulling out my wallet. Thoughts?

The girls generally look like this, going through college or single mom.

Attached: 13a30fd1-94e4-4e60-8d58-f4c748a86f9f.jpg (233x500, 91K)

SHE FUCKS NIGGERS. its obvious

out of sight out of mind, thats what I say

Why would anyone want to be a walking ATM?

her nigger fucking nights are all over her face and body. its obvious

Maybe it just doesnt bother me as much brother, im lonely and need to stop being like you to make more connections. Not that there's anything wrong with your stance here.

you WILL be nigger shamed for fucking niggers and theres absolutely nothing you can do about it.

you are extremely extremely autistic

i take this as a compliment, you nigger fucker.

>I would be in a continuous state of questioning the authenticty of her affection
Well, duh. She's only with you for the money. If you can't handle this then you really shouldn't be a sugar daddy in the first place.

nigger shamed lmao

you've been here all morning and this is all you post in every single thread. what are you doing with your life?

not fucking niggers, unlike you nigger slut mudshark.

#niggershamed

>questioning the authenticty of her affection
its not authentic, if that answers your question

I think I can handle it, itd just be a bit of a mental mindfuck if I fell for her, which is likely since itd be the most attention ive gotten from a girl.

sex is not actually garaunteed. they will use every excuse and logistical situation to avoid doing it as much as possible. there's literally a meme about 'how you feel when you finally have to give sugardaddy sex' and they joke about how old the men are. they'll probably keep upping the amount of money / other benefits you must give as a result, too. plus you'll have to deal with her actual boyfriend or her hookups. imagine if she doesn't use protection? lmao. also - imagine if she DOES use protection? having a fake girlfriend that you can only have condom sex with. SOUNDS AMAZING (not)

might as well fuck a prostitute or get a mail order gold digger in SE Asia

Wow these are really good points and the kind of insight I was looking for. But even though I agree with all of those fair points, what if I seriously just want someone to eat dinner with? Go to the movies with? Often times sex is the last thing on my mind. Not to sound like too much of a fag but I seriously have been alone in my room too long and my job is overnight security.

Sugar daddy is such a degenerate thing. Spineless cowards enable spoiled bitch behavior of girls who think they deserve free money

hey I dont come to Jow Forums to be reminded im a spineless coward.

i had two sugar daddy attempts. the one ended up being more like a john and he hasn't texted this month yet. the other i fucked and he never even paid me more than a bit which was to cover lyfts. he did buy me drinks and expensive meals though. anyway i have no issues screwing them.
i don't use condoms, just request pullout because i'm not on birth control. i don't get tested. frankly i simply don't care if I get an std or not, i won't be living all that long anyway so what do i care if i get aids or something.
anyway gonna start the site back up and hunt a new daddy or two, been putting it off. maybe i can find one actually willing to pay the big money for my services. i am legitimately cute and will do anything asked of me, within limits. the other two guys i didn't mind, they were pretty decent fucks even if they were middle aged. the one was 45 and the other was like 53 or something.

>obviously I would be in a continuous state of questioning the authenticty of her affection
From what I understand, it doesn't really matter if the affection is real or not. What really matters is that you are close to someone.
A lot of self help books tell you to get regular massages, because of the value of the human touch. Doesn't matter if the masseuse loves you. Same goes for hugs. Hugs make you feel good, even if it's just some platonic half-assed family member hug.
We are just hairless monkeys at the end of the day, there are forces in this world we don't understand.
I say go for it. Doesn't hurt to try. If it sucks, or if you feel you pay more than what it's actually worth, then stop.

insecure white boi lmaooooooooo

Of course her affection won't be genuine you retard. She won't fuck you, she won't do those subtle little things that show you that a person genuinely cares about you, it will all boil down to you inserting cash into a machine that dispenses fake displays of affection, saying "I love you" in an expressionless monotone, not even making eye contact.
Worst yet, you know as she says that, she is already thinking about how she will spend the money you just gave her to buy some cute lingerie to impress the guy she's going to fuck tonight.
And even worse still, you're going to perpetuate this spoiled princess culture that creates this phenomenon of women who think they can have their alpha fucks and beta bux at the same time, and more lonely men resorting to this pathetic shit. And at the end of it all, you will be left with nothing but resentment and a lighter wallet.

>I would be in a continuous state of questioning the authenticty of her affection

What is there to question? It's fake

Thanks for both your valuable inputs. I prefer the opitimistic one. Thing is theres lots of humble looking girls who are upfront about just needing college tuition and having a good time. As a shut in robot im just thinking about it as an option for social interaction is all. Especially a kind ive been lacking with girls, I really dont even care if we have sex so I wouldnt let that be an insentive for me to spend more hoping she'll throw herself at me. But like that other user said simple human interactions and touches like hugs mean a lot. Ive also not had anyone to talk to recently except for my mom I guess.

Why would you want to delude yourself with something like that? What fucking good is hollow, useless affection? It means nothing. Did you ever feel an emotion in your entire autistic life? Why the fuck would someone's empty shell bring you any kind of existential comfort?

yknow, someone to talk to and enjoy something with? I have so much disposable income and absolutely nothing to spend it on but hobbies or entertainment. Thats why for me, but I guess I can see why you wouldnt get it.

You mean somebody to talk at and enjoy something in front of?

maybe id talk at her but going interesting places with someone can be great and id like to do more of that and be more open minded about things.

Why would you question the authenticity of her affection in that case? She's a literal whore.

>Sex is guaranteed
No it's not.
>They will text you without being overbearing
When they want money.
>Thoughts?
You're just enabling these shitty women. It's pathetic. You're making things worse for other men everywhere. Fuck you. Get a grip.

>obviously I would be in a continuous state of questioning the authenticty of her affection
Not sure why you would need to even question it user.