/fat/ - Devilish Edition

For small planetoids who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it

Previous

Attached: iuyvuhlb.png (688x986, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0f6xRI1nR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Confess my children

Attached: 4rfvrevrv.png (1229x1160, 58K)

i fucked your mom

I have ruined my anus because of near chronic hemorrhoids due to my fat ass.

Question
Whats the view on drinking diet soda, I know it's shitty but it seems to work well as a crutch to keep me from eating more. Should I just drop it and replace it with seltzer water?

my dad is cheating on my dad and he found out

now im scared to nuts hes gonna find out that the man my mom is cheating with is ME, the two days spent sleeping at her "friends basement" she spent it with me

my father found the messages at her phone because my mom was too brainlet to delete them, what to do lads? yes this may sound fuckdd up but mom and me didnt spend too much time together because i was in the military and we always loved each other she also had me bery young, shes a very attractive woman and my dad doesnt treat her as good as i do

my mom is cheating on my dad** i meant , im nervous,my dad is an ex military fag and i fear hes gonna shot me

Drop it. Just fucking drop it. La Croix might do you good instead.

What's it like fucking your own mother?

I'm going to the gym for the first time tomorrow and I'm nervous. The people at the front desk said they're going to assess my physical level so they can laugh at me.

Attached: feel frog feel.png (453x668, 137K)

>scared to nuts
calories in calories out brah

Attached: CITJ9116.jpg (224x216, 13K)

just as fucking as any other female, fucking your mom isnt as weird as you may think its, there are plenty of mother-son sex specially if the mom is young and hot,women love sex as much as men dude, if you got a hot mom pull it out, im pretty sure she wants it

I gained 4 fucking pounds eating like a fatass for a month
Don't worry about it, you'll be fine and they don't care.

Car user from last thread, bought the car, seems really good for the 500 I paid. a/c works, windows all work, doors all work, only thing broken is the window in the back door, which is like 70 bucks to replace, and the battery drains if it's not driven for a few days.
I work almost everyday.

Now I can buy music shit and probably gonna buy a treadmill for days it's too cold/hot.

Attached: mycar.jpg (768x1024, 139K)

are Soups/Stews good for diets? i saw some that big sizes cans say they were only like 230 even if i was hungry as hell and ate two bowls i'd be way under cal limit

6'4 133kg obese man here, I've been water fasting for 72 hours now. I've been drinking fresh water because snake juice gives me the shits. It's a long road to get to a sensible weight bros.

Attached: IMG_20190813_105007.jpg (3977x2241, 1.02M)

Double check they aren't two servings in the can. They usually pull that bullshit.

they had two cal one for serving one for whole can whole thing was 230

Why am i same weight and 6'1 and look less fat than you

Is keto a meme?

What are the ideals macro for a long term weight loss?

I think the ketosis part of it is bullshit honestly but the actual diet isn't bad.

I had a mental breakdown today at work and my GF bought me Culver's on the ride home.
I'm not have a good day friends.
I have the first of a series of surgeries coming up in a few days and I keep dreaming that I die on the operating table or wake up during the operation. I can't sleep and it's making my life hell.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that I have a lot of fat on my pecs, I really need to join a gym and start lifting heavy shit, I'm legit let myself go for so long, I hope to go I won't need loose skin surgery.

This is what my scales tell me, I don't know really, I'm a bit bigger than you m8

Attached: IMG_20190813_111615.jpg (2160x3840, 2.07M)

ffs it's like exactly the opposite

You got this, bro. Easy does it. Gimme the green text. Let's hear your story.

Kek. Imagine being cùcked by your own son

I'm using the prospect of weight loss as a substitute for seeking psychiatric help for my crippling depression. I'm just banking on my hormones/neurochemistry evening out once I hit a human weight through prolonged fasting. Maybe acheiving some human contact will help with that to; I've gotten lucky before despite myself, but being a human refrigerator has always been a mental handicap on any game I can scrape together.

Intimacy or death, father.

Attached: xfNkX1i.gif (633x758, 14K)

Literally nobody gives a shit. You think they do, but they don't

How fat is 195cm 93kg? What should my goal weight be?

Attached: Ty7FBi4n.jpg (527x527, 35K)

Based. I did this shit and it worked. I probably would've genuinely killed myself if I hadn't started running when I was younger

Post body

any workout tips welcome as well

Attached: IMG_20190813_034013.jpg (2160x3840, 1.55M)

Read sticky and start lifting

I love diet soda and don't care about the unhealthiness, but it makes me want to eat.

o-ok

Really? Makes it easier for me not to eat, because it's one thing I need to exercise almost zero self control over. Which is nice when you're office provides every snack imaginable.

Good luck user, YGMI

Thanks bro. So you don't think I need to lose weight?

oh what's that?
I went over my calories by 1000 today?
well then I'll be doing a 96 hour fast

Can someone talk me down? My mom got this big box of s'mores poptarts and both my parents are gonna be gone all day tomorrow giving me free regin over the kitchen. I'm not sure what to do to avoid this poison

I'm 6'0 at 197lbs today, started dieting and exercising April 1st at 261lbs. I have a few questions for you guys like How much more weight should I lose before I start trying to build muscle? I was thinking I should get to 190-180 and then start building muscle. Also i'm poor and can't really afford a membership so I was thinking of caulusthenics until I get some money, problem is I can't even muster the strength to do a single pushup, any suggestions? Last question being has anyone gone through the switch of little to no carbs to having to eat carbs because lifting, how did you deal with the increase weight gain? At this point i'm almost terrified to see the scale go up.

I want to start walking outside at least 30 minutes to an hour a day to lose weight but I'm self conscious of people staring
How do I fight my insecurities over this?

Attached: 1565391271659.jpg (639x719, 39K)

Go outside and throw it out you dingus

I can throw away my parents food

Hey m8, here, I've been going on 45 minute walks daily, just got back from one then actually, I'm telling you, no one gives a single fuck about someone walking outside man, I'm fat as fuck but I give no shits about what random people think.

After 6 weeks of cardio and dieting I've losr 13lb, 5lb more and I'm no longer considered obese.
We are all gonna make it bros

Oh my bad, for some reason I thought they bought it for you
You're just gonna have to deal with the temptation then, everytime you have the urge to help yourself to poptarts do something physical like pushups, watch a TV show, even drink diet soda/water or have carrots as a snack. Just keep busy, idk

at this point in my life i only over eat because my life is empty and the dopamine rush from food is literally the only thing i have to look forward to

has anyone else here had any luck overcoming this?

If it makes you feel any better I'm fit and tall and my life is still empty because I have an average face.

Just something to look forward to!

I know this feeling, user. You put it in clearer words than I could've managed. Combining fasting with NoFap has made me realize more starkly than ever how empty my life is outside of these easily available coping mechanisms. I haven't conquered these things by any means, but it's helped me to keep in mind that healthier pleasures might be more abundant in the future if I can put the horseshit off now. Might be more confident in pursuing friends/lovers, might have a sloppy meal every once in a while about worrying about an early death, might be able to run and jump and dance and climb more, might seem more marketable to employers, shit like that.

Envisioning all that on the other side of this current ahedonia I've inflicted on myself makes it more bearable. Just trying to think like the ascetics right now, keeping in mind that abstinence itself is helping me become a stronger man. Maybe that will make our future even more rich, user. I wish you the best of luck.

As of today I'm down 55lb from biggest I ever was. I'm feeling amazing psychically and mentally, not sore all the time and actually like living.

My question is about my boyfriend. He has been pretty discouraging about my weightloss, think's I'm getting too "obsessed" and am taking it too seriously.

I hate how he is treating this, I started losing weight because a doctor told me I could have a stroke because of my blood pressure and had a breakdown. I have been taking my health seriously since then and I am pretty strict with my diet. I just don't think that I can be with him if he won't "allow" me to lose weight. The thing is I just don't think I'd be able to find someone who is as based. Our long term stuff like morals, values, politics, and the family dynamic are all spot on.

Do I try to convince him it's fine or is it already too late?

can't you eat some poptarts tomorrow while staying at your caloric goal? Just dont eat the whole box

Just keep going, you'll figure it out eventually. He can't stop you from losing weight and you're going to do that anyway.
You're probably making him feel uncomfortable because you are both putting in effort to improve yourself which makes him look bad and raising yourself above him in terms of value as a partner - he's afraid you'll leave him for somebody better.
Once you reach your goal weight and maintain both your weight and your relationship he'll get used to the idea of the new you, unless he was a chubby chaser or something, then he might leave you, but that's not something you can help because you'll die if you don't take this path.
An open discussion on why exactly he feels this way is a good idea too. Couples need to communicate or else it's over. It's time to find out just how based he really is.

He says he is fine with me losing weight but the more into everything I get the more I can tell he is bothered. He has dated average sized girls before me and says he will still be attracted to me when I'm smaller. Today he told me not to go on here anymore

It's all up to you to make that executive decision on where to go from here. Anonymous posters on an underwater basket weaving forum can really only do so much for you.
You're seeing a different part of him now which looks to be some insecurity and a need to control, but nobody is perfect and nobody can see the situation fully from your point of view. You are learning about him when he's stressed so if you stay together it'll be a good to know these issues in the long run.
At the very least you are going to lose the weight so it's a matter of whether or not you care enough about him to try to ride it out and make it work or just ditch him now and get it over with.
Personally I would stand my ground, lose the weight and tell him to deal with your decisions and put the choice to walk away in his hands now. If he cares about you then he'll support you in matters when it comes to health, no excuses. Him telling you not to come here is pretty concerning though, too controlling and no trust is a red flag.

I ate so much sushi and beer last night that my body overheated during my sleep and I woke up twice. Still feel the unholy mix inside me because it refuses to get digested for some reason.
I am fasting for 3 days to make up for that madness

Lose weight untill you see your abs! Only then are you ever allowed to think about gains!

Your bodytype would probably be better served with just cutting after you've put on some muscle.

Wear better clothes, shower and wash yourself, wear a cologne & deodorant
Just do anything to not feel slobby and you'll feel way better.
I know people who wear tracksuit pants and hoodie every day and wonder why they feel like shit, it's because they look like shit.

But in general nobody cares, people won't even remember you 10 minutes after you've gone anyway, if they even notice you in the first place.

Get a treadmill. That's what I did.

>reading old journal from last November
>struggling to lose weight
>all those binges and meme diets and getting hurt and falling for temptation
>”but I won’t give up”
>mfw here today
Damn I forgot what a struggle it was to get here. I didn’t believe it was going to happen because it was so far away but I was so naive and optimistic too. Just imagining that little fatass thinking “I won’t give up.” Can’t believe how much I weighed at one point and how much I’ve lost this year.

Attached: 725A2006-BA7D-4058-BC9D-189E38CE2948.png (1001x823, 806K)

For whomst it concerns (no one) this was the entry. (Jan 26)
>Maybe I should try that visualization bullcrap.

Attached: 91CDA22E-F110-4CD5-A035-339EF63162DD.jpg (1569x2322, 771K)

God I forgot how pathetic and needy /fat/ is. Just lose weight you fat asses.

Attached: 1455072123993.jpg (222x227, 10K)

/Confession/
Yesterday I broke my pretty good diet and ate: a Crunchwrap supreme, chicken chalupa, and quesarito; a m&m chocolate bar; a compleat cookie; a whole tin of pineapple, cherry and cheese roll (like danishes, covered in frosting) and a bunch of spicy chicken wings.
Feeling it this morning as I punished myself by getting up early to kill myself in the gym.
Just had to get that off my chest and I need to make sure it never happens again.

Finally, things are moving again
was stuck at 156 for an eternity (3 weeks)

Attached: IMG_20190813_122240.jpg (1277x718, 258K)

You have to find other things to do that are good for you long term and fill your days with them.

Most obvious ones:
>Go for walk
>Go to the gym
>Cook yourself something healthy (learn to cook properly / new recipe)
>Learn a skill (language, maths, science, guitar, a sport etc)

And no, playing games or watching TV doesn't count

>counting the hours
don't mean to discourage you but if you're doing things properly then weeks should fall off the calendar without you even noticing

>Be me
>Fat and happy for years
>Notice some discomfort in my stomach
>Think nothing of it
>Start losing weight
>Pain increases
>See doctor
>Have a "growth" , gall bladder issues and a belly button hernia
>All of which need surgery
>Never thought anxiety or depression were real
>Lmao nigga just stop being sad
>Finally experience it for myself
>OhThisSucksOnSoManyLevels.jpg
>sitting at my desk
>Feel my eyes tearing up
>Decide to take an early lunch and walk a mile while I cry
>Lunch break is over need to go back to work
>Not really done crying yet
>Move my computer to the back room so nobody can see me cry
>Boss comes in super pissed cause I haven't gotten anything done all day
>Sees me crying
>Tells me to get a ride home I'm in no condition to drive
>GF is getting sick of my shit
>"Well if Culver's can't fix you then nothing can"
>Eat Culver's
>It's pretty good.
>Still feel like crying
Well that's my day. Kinda hate my GF now that I'm actually writing this out.

Walk at 9pm that's what I do

Drop it. Studies showed that having it over regular soda just makes you consume more calories. Besides you should get into drinking water. It’s good for you user.

Bulk up to beat up your dad

Keto is a fucking meme. Don’t be retarded. As for macros, fuck that, focus on getting your protein and veggies in. Eat fruit on occasion.

Not going to make it retard. Binging and then fasting isn’t going to save you. Slow and steady wins the race.

Bulking/Cutting is retarded. Build muscle while you cut. It isn’t hyper efficient, but you’ll still make gains. If you can’t do full pushups start with girl pushups. Or wall pushups. Work your way up brah. Lifting tires and heavy boxes helps too.

As for carbs...fuck carbs. Eat more veggies user kun.

Attached: A3FE22A2-426F-4B16-B566-17F170239E8C.png (356x329, 81K)

Down 15 pounds so far. I'm 6 foot 3 and was 300 pounds. I'm really happy with myself so far but want to hit like 200. I really hope all the cardio and light weight lifting make the loose skin not that bad.

Attached: 1565581753562.jpg (1000x667, 642K)

I feel you, brother. Sorry to hear your lady is sick of your condition, too. Here's what needs to happen today: 1) you continue losing weight at all costs. Your surgeries will go better on top of the super hero powers you get by ceasing to be obese. 2) Tell GF you need emotional support, not Culver's. If it isn't going to work out, whatever dude. It is what it is. The reality is you need a GF who can make you feel validated without nickel thin gifts. 3) Never again will you go to Culver's. It's a fast food cope. Couple that with depression and it's your Achilles's heel and slippery slope all in one.
Based Midwest user you can make it. If you're in MN or ND holler.

keto is just a tool to control hunger on CICO(keto without CICO is shit) because it kills hunger and cravings for most people so it's much easier to stick to CICO and exercise. On the other hand you'll have to manage your carbs,cook for yourself,stick as many vegetables as you can under your carb limit and have a varied diet so you don't lack nutrients/vitamins. It helped me a lot but for most people it's not sustainable long term. When I hit my weight goal I'll still do relatively low carb and CICO, not knowing how to cook and eating trash was the reason for my weight so now that I know how to cook maintenence should be achievable

>Studies showed that having it over regular soda just makes you consume more calories.
>makes you
hahahahaha

Attached: image0-2.jpg (540x720, 61K)

>want to hit like 200
Why do you still wanna be obese, loser? No point getting 3/4 of the way to the finish line then stopping. Just go for 150 outright.

Because I want to end up partially muscular and not a stick by the end of the whole journey. 200 is just a first goal and I will see how the gains I have gotten by then look and decide from there.

>150
Whoa there manlet

>m-muh muscles
This is what you look like. Quit being a pussy and just lose the weight. You're not jacked at 200lbs, you're fat.

Attached: images.jpg (184x274, 6K)

It's not about muscles it's about you being short. Lmao.

That's actually what I look like right now at this height and weight.

Tomorrow, I'll be able to Squat 2pl8. One week is enough rest.

Attached: typical_american_meal.jpg (936x528, 145K)

Hey all, question here

For reasons that I won't bother to go into for the last five weeks I kind of "had" to eat at about 850-1000 cal per day, did a lot of walking and lost a shitload of weight (22lbs over the five weeks)

Things are back to normal now and I'd still like to lose weight but just at a more normal/slowed rate. However, I'm pretty much used to eating 1000cal per day now. It doesn't bother me, but I've been told that long term this is unhealthy. Is this true? Also I've been told that if I'm not careful that even if I just rise my intake to something like 1300-1500 I'll pile on weight because of something called starvation mode? Can anyone elaborate?

I'm basically going from a 2200 cal defecit to about a 1000cal defecit and just wondering if that will fuck me up and how to handle it or whether it's all bullshit.

Attached: CHWc7qHUsAAGGPf.png (500x500, 122K)

Starvation mode is not a real thing. 1000 calories deficit is fine. It's not rocket science. And don't listen to the meme dieters with their 1 off hack studies.

Okay cool that's what I thought, it was just the thing they said about going from such a defecit to a smaller one would make my body conserve fat because it had been so rare to this point had me slightly concerned. They said it with great confidence and I have no idea about this stuff outside of the basic calorie in calorie out thing so I didn't really know enough to argue.

Studies may suggest that your metabolic rate will go down on certain diets, but it's inconsequential, and reversible.

Last night I dreamed that my blood was so sugary that it looked had the texture and consistency of melted chocolate. Like, not even chocolate milk since at least that tends to be liquid but my blood was literally a cream.

I think it's my subconscious telling me to get off my ass. I'll listen.

I ate a whole chicken and broccoli chinese food mean that put me probably over 3,000 calories for the day. It was my first slip up in two weeks so I’m gonna try to learn from this and never repeat it, father.

Absolutely degenerate subhuman. You ruined your relationship with both of your parent irreparably. This is literal Africa nigger tier shit you’re pulling. Kill yourself.

Last night I got shitfaced on beer after I already hit my calorie allowance.

Sugar is water-soluble and thus has no impact on blood consistency, it's only fat that physically changes the consistency of blood and promotes cardiovascular disease in that way
youtube.com/watch?v=L0f6xRI1nR4

I JUST WANT TO BE THIN ALREADY !

Attached: 1DA725C0-3B47-4F3F-978D-CF619BF89CF3.jpg (600x800, 84K)

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: youre-not-welcome-here-go-away.jpg (640x612, 85K)

WE CAN DO THIS! BEAUTY COMES TO THOSE WHO WORK FOR IT!

Attached: E50DE2F5-E249-40D2-B947-C8BB6F4AC13A.jpg (598x897, 92K)

This user knows what he's talking about. The only thing that keto adds is that it essentially makes you a lot more filled from sources of protein and fat. So instead of eating several sandwiches for breakfast I've gone to having some eggs, maybe an omelette or a collection of lunch meats with cheese. I'm also challenging myself to cook more veggies, which is great for the future. And I eat about 1500 cals a day, in fact I'm struggling to eat more.

>5 day plateau
>cant tell if im getting leaner in the mirror due to how flat my muscles have become

Attached: 1379477E-41F1-4F37-BA29-F21A4CD3D41E.jpg (342x1024, 57K)

Man I just can't deal with weighing myself every day, I stress out if it looks like I'm plateauing.

Is that a little boy or just an ugly woman?

wendys spicy nugs are back you fat fucks

remember NO FRIES

Attached: GOD HIMSELF.jpg (750x563, 70K)

holy fuck that's nasty. I used to eat so many tripple thick milkshakes from mcdonals when I was a kid too my blood was definetly greased up.

I'm pretty sure too much sugar in the blood has a whole set of consequences equally as bad a fat though.