Does money solve insecurity?

Does money solve insecurity?

Attached: B3467CE5-AFB2-46EB-947B-D33C9322AE66.png (591x791, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYgaOclL5zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coping is coping, regardless of what you’re coping with.

No you retard

That response reeks of insecurity

How would you feel knowing people have or will beat their meat to your girl? If you say 'fine' and wouldn't fucking kill them, you're low T.

youtube.com/watch?v=oYgaOclL5zo

The idea that a man is insecure for not wanting his girlfriend to act like a whore on the internet is the greatest trick ever pulled by the female race

I think it's more that confidence solves insecurity. People who are confident with their relationship generally aren't possessive. Those who care if their girl posts shit like this are low T bitch bois.

>i'm not insecure so I want my girlfriends ass to be public domain
What the fuck happened to Asmongold?

not really, just low testosterone, he probably thinks he's a cool dude

Copeee, cant wait until you find out you are getting cucked. You already are, just dont know it yet.

When you choose a girl, she is yours and you're hers. Other men are competition, they are worthless filth, they should be worm food if you find out their dick so much as twitches to her.

Be a fucking man.

It's not really a trick. It's just that Timothys who don't have a lot of options have to settle for girls who do that shit.

>2019
>having a gf
Asmongold, I...

I'm a girl.

The only people who care about posts like this are angry nerds. It's completely insecure.

Imagine having a relationship built on sand and manlet rage like this

i dont like having girlfriends because i become possessive and abussive and violent towards them, is this a sign of low test ? i choked a girl when i was 17 once

??
She was a twitch slut when they met, do you think goblingold gives a fuck as long as he gets to stick his dick in something?

The only real fix for insecurity is to not be a faggot. If you're insecure about your double chin lose weight, or if you're insecure about something you cant fix just accept it and move on with your life

You're not dating a guy who posts(or is good looking enough to post) pics like that so your opinion is invalid

her opinion is invalid by just browsing a chan lol

It won't be long until you get bored of your beta bf. You need to be kept in line if you're not going to be respectful to him as he should be to you. You crave it.

Imagine being so weak you can't establish boundaries and be in a monogamous relationship.

Cope.

Ok sweetie.

I've never given girls shit for the way they dress or anything, but if somebody I dated posted pictures of themselves in lingerie for thousands of people on the internet, that would be the end of the relationship, no discussion.
The thing is nobody I date would be the kind of whore doing this in the first place. I don't get into serious relationships with immature girls that have no idea how to behave. I'll never understand why a guy would ever put himself through that, especially if like some other user said she's a twitch slut and he knew that from the beginning.

stay mad nerd

Not having options means a guy has to settle with what he can.

>Timothys
>not... Zacks

Feel sorry for him when you call him drunk and crying at 4 am because you made a mistake at the club one and didn't know what came over you, but you still love him, you swear :(

Knowing him he'd probably take you back though desu

I don't do clubs, and I ain't gonna cheat on him. Keep projecting though.

So what that you are a girl (tranny) bitch? Read what I wrote again and try to figure out if you, being a girl makes it somehow different than if you were a male.

You will. You'll get bored. Or he'll get tired of you being a slut if he has testicles.

here's the back, by the way

Attached: EBjASYbWsAAPlW0.jpg-large.jpg (932x1733, 178K)

>Why would you want your gf to fuck other men?
>Because I'm not insecure haha incel

meh. and he's a cuck.

Butthurt.

Attached: skinner.jpg (209x241, 7K)

friendly skele asmon can handle all that?
lifting is cope.
boy is CLAPPIN those tits and cheeks.

Dilate

Attached: 1564524206795.png (1020x696, 311K)

not low T, low inhibition. You act on impulses and emotions, and you let girls get into your head. You're better off laughing off half of what they do, because its all BS and they'll either be the girl you want them to be or the exact opposite just to spite you.

tits or gtfo

>I'm a girl.
no you aren't

What mode is this?

Attached: DeVNwv6WAAESHET.jpg (555x1200, 61K)

The hurt and projection in this thread.

I go to bed every night cuddling up against my partner. How do yall sleep at night?

Attached: daaw221s.jpg (225x225, 7K)

TWIG BOY

Its also funny when his hair is really greasy on stream. Just highlights how much of a gross slob he is.

i'm usually pretty tired after 9-5 and gym session

I sleep with my gf.

You still aren't a girl.

Kek

I'd take it as a compliment. I am mentally cucking them.

I like it when I go out with my gf and she dresses really sexy. If we're someplace public, I often get mires from other guys.

The difference is she's dressing like that for ME and the mires are a side bonus. I wouldn't want her dressing sexy purely for the attention of other men.

Also, the downside is I've had to fend off guys who started talking to her if I go to get drinks, to the bathroom, etc. Luckily I'm a big guy (4u) and look like a murderer, so they've always backed off.

>my partner
Tits or gtfo

Found a video of Asmon in a gym on youtube rofl.

At this point with all the money he has I have to imagine almost everything is part of the character now. Like he probably has hired a personal trainer and nutritionist to get himself healthier but he plays up his unhealthy side for the stream. he probably does cardio now on Kenyan ultramarathon runner levels of fitness.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he has his own house entirely separate from his moms which is clean and fancy where he wears suits and keeps it really classy.

>I drive a nice car but I dont want anyone to look at it

>partner
He fuck niggas my niggas

isnt this guy one of those twitch "intellectuals" like desTINY?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: "The Bugman"!

Yo mama

People forget hes bringing in half a mil at least per year into his account. He has to keep the ball rolling somehow. Even if it takes a toll on his self respect.

Im still surprised to this day the amount of money streamers make, and that people actually use them as entertainment. I just cant get into it myself.

This guy gets it. If your girl isn’t getting other mens’ attention it’s because she’s not worth their attention. That’s a reflection on YOU. But it’s like that song goes, “why can’t you want me like the other boys do? They stare at me while I stare at you.” If she’s only got eyes for you, she can walk around butt naked and you’re still the man. But she can dress like a Mormon in long dresses with high necks, and if she puts on her favorite dress when your handsome gym bro is over, you’re still the dope.

D I L A T E
I
L
A
T
E

sneed
feed
and
SEED

Attached: S2.jpg (600x800, 97K)

Kenyans don’t run ultras, that’s mostly white people. Kenyans run regular marathons and track.

If your girl doesn't fend them off herself she is actually engaging and promoting their behavior.

She does, but guys are relentless and sometimes a man has to step in.

>waa I have all these health problems
>eats like shit and stays a twig
He's gonna die before he's 50.

Cuddling fucking sucks. You only do it because the girl wants it.

Have you guys ever had a hot gf or a gf at all? These threads always blow my mind. Its the most troublesome and uncomfortable shit.

And its not one sided, i have girls trying to 1 up her all the time too and get me to cheat.

If you really dont care don’t act surprised when she cheats on you.
You gotta learn how to put her in her place, but if shes used to that kind of attention it’ll happen sooner or later after the honeymoon phase, theres no future with a women like this. Then she’ll play those thirst traps after its over cause she knows she has a grip on you.

It's great after you bust a nut

is so

I sleep in a big bed with my gf who isn't stupid enough to dress like a whore.

>thinking normal healthy boundaries involve going into a frothing rage if your gf so much as talks to another male

Please enjoy never ever landing a quality female

Fat, she developed type 2 diabetes and congestive heart failure *snap*

If he really didn't care, he wouldn't have responded. The anime poster has a point, much as I hate to admit it.

He'll destroy himself.
Hes noticeably unhappy, you can tell by his streams
Also shes 3x fatter than in those pictures

butterface at best

bear children

>partner
confirmed faggot

Post body

kys tranny

Attached: DISCORD TRANNY OPS.jpg (540x617, 40K)

What about cuddling with my trap gf?

I can guarantee you are either a manlet or a skinny faggot

>Be a fucking man

You first

Looks like a tranny

>gf
Cope

No you're not. You're a dude with a mental illness.

is that really his gf? i thought he was an incel. jesus fuck she is a whore. he is a slovenly spaz.

He gets loadsamoney from omegas who pay him to pretend to be friends.

I fucking hate e girls

This.

Jesus how the hell can a man date such whore cumdumpsters? Ive only ever had 3 gfs my entire life but they were good caring and loving women, I rather stay single than date thots. Really makes you think how many people just have no self respect

If you're a moderately attractive girl chances are some guy has fapped to her social media. So unless your girl never had any social media then some guy out there beat to it.

Post bobs and vegene

As far as I know being whore on the internet is her "job", so it'd be kind of weird if he had major issues with it. It's basically what he signed up for when he started to "date" her. And it doesn't matter what his response would've been as any response would've been called shit like cope and insecure. Not that it necessarily isn't one.

I find it kind of weird that he's still so small. From what I gathered his diet is basically fast food and regular soda.

>no self respect
Both of these people's livelihood relies on being well known and popular, so I'd imagine eachother could benefit greatly in that aspect. Not to mention that she's supposed to be a pretty high-standing female with a lot of other men competing for a relationship with her, so even if it's merely business one and the actual dating is a farce it'd be still something desirable by most.

That's a pretty big workout user. Good job

Attached: WAwoOlw.jpg (384x384, 11K)

This

All I wanna do is leave after I bust a nut

Have sex (with a girl that you genuinely care about and have feelings for)

Attached: 38FD0D08-E88C-488D-A954-DE1180C421F5.png (296x475, 161K)

/thread

Wasn't she fucking some Asian dude before?

If she talked about it with her bf and if he doesn't mind her doing that then there's no issue. But most cases people who posts skin on social media don't talk about it enough with their bf/gf and shit end up being awkward for them. I also feel that most people who post sexualized pics of themselves aren't that confident with themselves but hey, that's just my opinion.

Attached: 67574940_10157466677829490_4316416401330929664_n.jpg (960x950, 52K)

Probably thinking of STPeach, who lives in West Canada, aka East China.