Hi Jow Forums first time poster so here I go

Hi Jow Forums first time poster so here I go
I want to start getting Jow Forums but idk where to begin so here are my (specs?) :
175cm (5ft7)
90kg (198lbs)
Never hit the gym once but I am hella motivated, I want to drastically change my lifestyle.

I am actualy pretty strong, I can lift 2 cements bags and carry them for 500m (0.3mile)
(Genetics ?)

Attached: download.jpg (514x223, 13K)

gib milkies

Attached: 1496100163661.jpg (657x527, 34K)

1. Be patient
2. Do SS and start very light
3. You're chubby so no need for GOMAD
4. Eat a clean high-protein diet. Get used to chicken breast and vegetables, my friend.

You'll start looking awesome in a few months if you're persistent.

Go to the gym? Idk what you expected. Youre new, dont even bother with a program that isnt bro split. And clean eating too

Just read the sticky

gotchu

ik man :/

>Do SS
What is SS ? Schutzstaffel ?

Sexual Sucking
Its essential to rapid growth. Really helps stiffen up the soft parts.

Sorry man, I must retarded or something but i don't see what's SS (Sexual Sucking)can you perhaps give an example or use it in a sentence

You’ve got a good frame should look pretty good after a few months

Starting Strength

Thanks ! Will begin the program tomorrow

Starting Strength, a popular beginner routine.

Theres alot of memes and programs and general informstion.

There is one primary thing you need to burn into your mind....

Consistency!

The more you work out the more you will improve.

If you are interested, get some dumbbells for home and I can give you some routines that's a combination of dumbbells and bodyweight.

Dont worry about losing weight at this point, the primary goal should be to get strong. Your body will need alot of calories and protein to build muscle.

Once you have muscle, everything will seem easier and it will be much easier to lose weight/burn fat.

I started at same place you are now less than a year ago. 5'8" ~195lb, 31 years old.

Attached: 11moProgress.jpg (1920x2605, 870K)

>being an asslet
not even once

Everything you need is in the sticky OP.

>nobody calling him out on his failure to convert cm
Ngmi

lookin thicc my dude, keen too see u after a year!

175 is 5'9

if you start now you will need to lift 2 years for a good result

baby want milky
Milky from mommy's udders!
warm milky fresh and tasty!

Genetics? No ur just fat

Now you see, the idea here is that you should triple the quantity of your nipples.

The effect is twofold.

Primarily, the nipples achieve a more balanced look to your body. Human psychology dictates that the most striking part of your torso would be your muscles or lack thereof, followed by your nipples. Since you fall in the latter category, it is advisable that you direct the movement of the eyes in an aesthetically pleasing manner. Multiplying your available udders by three achieves this. The addition of four nipples also creates a streamlined appearance, with them proceeding in an inward fashion as looks are provided downward on your chest.

Secondly, the addition of 4 nipples allows you to emulate the great guru Xavier, whom which has his teachings widely propagated by the documentary known as “Xavier Renegade Angel”. Allowing for this physical alteration provides philosophical insight on an extremely complex level. Comprehension of concepts like “fate”, “destiny” or “fatestinatey” becomes mere child’s play. Should you value your spiritual growth, this would make an indispensable enhancement to your physical form

I cannot emphasise the paramount importance of this enrichment to your being. I wish you all the best in your exploits,
>oh young one who does not use CBT or QTDDTOT.

Attached: 1565658307773.jpg (221x223, 23K)