9 pm, I hope you're done eating, user!

9 pm, I hope you're done eating, user!

What's for breakfast tomorrow though?

Attached: oe-trying-to-impress-hot-muscly-black-guys-at-the-19882073.png (500x999, 258K)

It's actually 10:08

this is an east coast american board OP

brainlet

Attached: screencapture-boards-4channel-org-fit-thread-51967408-2019-08-12-21_09_39.jpg (460x119, 14K)

It was in fact 22:08. Based!

it's 11 but I'm still going to chug a shake that will make it harder to sleep and I have to rise early tomorrow god I hate myself so much

.....actual brainlet don't know the time displayed is not the poster's time

What is this, fucking Ramadan?

Midwest is at least better then the west or south

Nice pits

every east coaster i've ever met has been an enormous asshole, and every west coaster i've met has been either a cucked male or many partner'd females.

i don't blame the east coasters, i think it sucks to live anywhere on the east coast but you have to convince yourself you like it, and the entire population has driven itself crazy with this attitude. The west coasters are either cucks or sleep around because it's part of the "vibe" they try to convince themselves they have

we pride ourselves on being assholes here in NY

>Convinced you like it
DC'er here. This hits very close to home.

i wish you could see how it appears from a different perspective. everyone makes fun of you but i guess not caring would be a part of it.

what's the point, does it get you laid? make friends easier? get people to fuck off? joe rogan says it's to release stress due to overpopulation and not having enough money - but then again, it's joe rogan Mr. HumbleBrag himself who also made fun of anyone who had a job (srs)

oatmeat w/ milkies

yeah the amount of people here makes you stop caring about most of em. everyone lives in their own little bubble. there is no point, we're just all bitter.

Appalachia is east coast time, but without the faggotry.

CALI GANG BE ALL LIKE

It's currently 7:35pm Pacific Time

it's 9:35 right now, idiots :)

Two slices of left over sausage pizza.

If I didn't have those it'd be cocoa pebbles with vanilla almond milk.

She looks like she smells like sweat and cheap perfume.

4 whole eggs, 1 avocado, 1/2 cup oatmeal with protein powder, cinnamon and apple

>make soup from 2.5kg of chicken giblets, onion, garlic, celery, carrot, sweet potato, peanut paste, some thai pepper.
>already eaten all the solids
>have a liter and half of soup left
>put powdered milk in it, and all the oats I can
>when oats are ready, mix in 3 eggs for full measure
>pic related
fucking delicious

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-08-12 at 23.39.24.jpg (1280x719, 82K)

i barfed a similar looking liquid

Being an asshole is good.

A woman looks like she smells like a woman? Wow... you should start a blog, bro... (and have sex).

I don't like living on the east coast, I just hate everywhere else I've been.

DC sucks so much. Out of every city I’ve been to, it had the most normies. Every single insufferable faggot who majored in poli sci in college and wants to “get into politics” moves there and works at some lobbying job. I remember seeing the kind of people I knew in college who ended up in DC and realizing exactly why our government is so fucked up. Only the most unimaginative squares end up in DC.

Based Midwest poster
Feels comfy with no sjws

Reported for posting cuckshit

i live in a shit crevice in between ohio and west virginia and god i hate it so much

Attached: 63-fX5.png (868x854, 533K)

Attached: 1539486735140.png (539x731, 363K)

its all going to the same place. more power to you.

Bitch needs to stay in her lane, the only brightly colored shit picking up black dudes are police lights

T. Seething midwesterner
Next time try and not sound like a bitter poorfag and get yourself off my welfare faggot. Us coasties pay for your existence cuck

It is only 18:11 here.