How can I get rid of this double chin? Fuck man I'm only 24 why is my neck getting fat already...

How can I get rid of this double chin? Fuck man I'm only 24 why is my neck getting fat already? Im only at a 12 percent body fat but somehow losing jaw definition already, feels bad man

Attached: Snapchat-1792162152.jpg (720x1280, 197K)

blow it off with a pistol

Seems a bit extreme, I'd rather be ugly and alive than dead

lower bodyfat, your body is storing it in an unfortunate area

why would anyone in their right mind want to live? Let alone with double chin?

Grow beard?

>12% bodyfat

Source: your ass

this

This desu.

Well I only weigh like 135 lbs so it's not like impressive or anything.

I bet you don't lift.

get a bigger jaw/chin

Sheeeeit if this is you at 12%, then you need to get down to 2% boiiii because that chin/jawline ain’t looking good

Mostly calisthenics.

post this 12% BF body because I've never seen a 12% BF person with a double chin

I was right.

I mean that's fair. This is is more what it usually is I exaggerated it a bit for the pic by receding my head a bit but still its foreboding to me. I don't want to look lile a blob neck when I look down.

Attached: Snapchat-620645794.jpg (720x1280, 165K)

Yeah you caught me. I mostly coast by with my metabolism and pulls ups/sit ups. Still have a decent physique though thankfully

kinda doubt it desu, sry brother

How many pullups you can do?

I can do about 15 normally and max out at 21. Not crazy by any means

Plz no bully I said decent not great

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13-00-03-14~2.png (720x722, 640K)

If you only do calisthenics you should be able to do at least 25 pullups man

ur chin looks fine, keep the beard

In a set? If so I'll stop slacking and get to it, maybe it'll help. I mostly exercise to look decent desu.

this isn't 12% but you look fine, keep the beard

The 12 percent is just what the machine at the hospital said when I went in for a physical, so I suppose it could be wrong.

Though I don't attribute that percentage to my efforts by any means if its accurate. Id say it's more my fortunate metabolism and the fact I looked like the machinist before I started exercising.

Mine's not as bad as OP but I had when even when I was a 135lb skele

Must be bad genes then. Thats rough, maybe see about growing a beard like op in pic

I'd focus on your balding instead of your chin.

Keep beard

>12%
bruh

Then he'll have a double chin AND a feature disliked by 90% of women

Attached: body-fat-percentage-chart-pictures-illustration-bony-to-beastly-strong-2.jpg (1584x2133, 574K)

search up Orthotropics

Mewing. Not even memeing btw, simply having proper tongue posture flattens out the underside of your jaw.

>feature disliked by 90% of women
Women don't know what they want

I'm 120lbs and when I recede my head like this I also get a double chin, but if I have my tongue in the right posture it goes away, so do like said and start mewing.

^ this.....doesn't have to be mewing neccesarily, but there are dozens of face/neck exercises you can do