Anyone here have any experience with lifting after smoking weed? Was it positive/negative/didn't do shit?

Anyone here have any experience with lifting after smoking weed? Was it positive/negative/didn't do shit?

Attached: A-Lifters-Guide-to-Marijuana.jpg (620x349, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wV0_WOcVh60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meh you just zone out and ignore everything that isnt lifting / your music. used to love the buzz from pre-workout + weed when i first started lifting.

its brety gud

Makes you goddamn lazy. I smoked weed everyday for a month and started to go to the gym less and less until I finally stopped going

Fucks with your mood too much to want to lift. Limit consumption to once per week, day before your rest day.

I feel like I see this exact thread at least twice a day

You probably smoked indica. Sativa doesn’t make you tired. It affects your mind more and not your body. Also don’t eat when you smoke it makes you wanna sleep

All weed is bad you goddamn hippie. That's probably why you bench under 225

You shouldn’t workout high and the burnout can kill your motivation if you don’t have discipline. There are outliers who don’t have any problems but for the average joe it’s self sabotage

I like to take edibles and lift until the come up - super nice. Then I go hard as fug on the bike until I start to feel anxious around other people. Go back home and take an absurdly hot shower - and feel absolutely amazing - like Poseidon himself when I open the door and the steam rushes out and see that body in the mirror. Really awesome.

lmao dude weed

It's great.

I used to smoke before the gym but going up to higher weights it isnt as fun.

dude weed LMAO

I used to smoke before lifting till I injured myself.
I can't say if it was due to being high but I won't be doing it again, stay safe bros

you'll usually lose your high when you start working out. Exercise blows your high.
Source: I used to smoke with friends before playing soccer and wouldn't feel it after 5 mins of running around

Yewh i cant even workout without weed now, also running stoned is supper cool.

So i only lift high. Good thing weed is cheap here

I also do deca, test and dbol

I can't max out when im high, but I can do more reps so it kind of works I guess

Based

Attached: Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 12.41.17 PM.png (641x756, 258K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wV0_WOcVh60

have sex

>implying whatever Arnold was smoking back then was anything close to as potent as the brain smashing weed of 2019
smoke yourself stupid, faggot, we dgaf

Attached: 9855D151-05BC-401B-8A2A-94D7E149088E.gif (310x174, 2.02M)

I only ever smoked once before the gym.

Was out of there in 15 minutes after doing like one or two exercises. Dont do it.

Great for arms day
Terrible for legs day
Variable for the rest