How can you subtlety convince your girlfriend to get fit? No, I’m not leaving her...

How can you subtlety convince your girlfriend to get fit? No, I’m not leaving her. She’s a kind woman and deserves a push in the right direction. Here’s the current situation.
>over the last year, girlfriend has gained about 15-20lbs on a 5ft3in body
>In this same time, I’ve been working out consistently and making gains
>Every 6-7 days, girlfriend feels sad that she is gaining weight and tells me she’s gonna make a change, and I encourage her
>she inevitably falls back into bad eating and no exercise
I try to give her positive reinforcement. I know she wants to make a change, but lacks the discipline. How do I motivate her in a good way?

Attached: E2599FEE-D64B-408B-B6A7-7AF60C075BBD.jpg (900x1200, 122K)

Tell her she's gained weight and she's not as attractive to you as she used to be

I’ve tried commenting on how great she looks in certain older pics (workout explicitly saying the reason why)

That’s how you kill attraction entirely.

Let her fuck other men. Mine dropped 20 lbs after I let her. Gotta look good for Chad

Women will definitely flip out at you for saying that and it can even end things but its better for the relationship in the long run to honest than to dance around shit until she's obese and then dump her and she calls you saying she tried to kill herself

Based and suicide-attempt pilled

Tell her you want her to come to the gym with you as a bonding thing, you can either show her some stuff or let her do her thing like run on the treadmill. Or even just ask to go cycling together on a regular basis. After a couple weeks of doing this regardless of any amount of change on her body start slapping her ass a lot and say it looks even better than usual. Ask her if you can show her how to do squats and stuff. After workouts you can also eat good cutting food together like greek yogurt and salad.

This is the type of stuff I’m looking for. Thank you

np bro, it worked for me and got her going to the gym as a permanent thing even when she moved away for a while.

Go hiking or biking with her or someshit.

Take her in the car with you to the gym. Make exercising together your couple activity. Tell her plainly that you want to do this with her and help her make the change.

My gf goes to the gym about 4 times a week and has a hot as fuck varbie PT. The only problem is that she can't diet at all. She's too lazy to cook and always complains like "but I don't want to eat only rice chicken and broccoli", it always has to be like 5 different foods.
How can I make her less bitchy about her food? Just eat your goddamn chicken.

Put some weed in while cooking your food.
It will taste a lot more edible, she will forget it a fucking chicken and a bloody broccoli.

doesnt need to be boring chicken and rice
you can make chicken breast parm or add some marinara sauce, easy shit that makes food less boring

btw, I hope she's the one who do the cleaning.

slap her until she listens

cringe and cuckpilled

Can someone tell me who this lusty vixen is

>and tells me she’s gonna make a change
Sounds to me she wants to work out but haven't been able to commit, sit down together and find a beginner routine, make her set some goals and bring her to the gym and show her where everything is. For some people it's just about breaking the ice, but you know her better than me.

Try making plans to do fit stuff as a couple, nothing too crazy initially, just stuff she'll need to be kinda in shape for. Think longer hiking trips (3 - 4 days?) or events like Tough Mudder or Spartan Race. Then maybe try to organise to train together occasionally and see what happens.

If you're talking about it keep it about fitness and about the thing you're doing together and avoid the topic of appearance entirely, if she thinks you're doing this because she's getting less attractive she'll probably rebel against it and dig her heels in.

Good luck user.

Attached: books.jpg (1280x1392, 745K)

>have long distance gf (i know, stupid)
>she is sweet and pretty but I don't think I can do it anymore
>I'm all she has
>dad diddled her as a kid, rest of family is pretty shit too
>can't leave because poor
>don't want to be with her forever but also can't leave her alone in that situation
What do I do? I told her to go to a women's shelter but she refuses.

Attached: 1504149806330.jpg (714x739, 31K)

I did this once and my girlfriend freaked the fuck out and was fucking her ex by xmas

She was probably going to cheat regardless so I'm glad i called the bitch fat

Sounds like she has a lot of baggage, which isn't good. I'd never take anyone like that seriously, simply because of many possible problems down the line. There are plenty "normal" girls.

Simply think of it this way. You're not really getting anything from her and you don't owe her anything. A woman, probably even her, would dump you immediatelly if the situations were reversed and not even feel a little guilt about it. Honestly I don't understand why men are prepared to sacrifice so much and take so much shit from women, when women themselves wouldn't.

ok you know what I'll do
i'll just go around Jow Forums, read dumbass posts like this, and tell them:

Nigga, you need Patrice O'Neal in your life.

Honestly she has made her own sacrifices for me. A good person but not the one I want to spend my life with.

>Honestly I don't understand why men are prepared to sacrifice so much and take so much shit from women, when women themselves wouldn't.
I don't get it either man.
To me it seems like a lot of chicks are very emotionally distant in the sense that if a dude was sad about his mom dying or something, they'd complain about him crying and say they're "not his therapist" or something like that. I just noticed lately that guy's I know have been getting that response for either being sad about shit like that & expressing it around their gf or for just making a complaint about some minor stress or some shit.

Leave, it happened to me and all you're doing is delaying the inevitable because you're too weak to deal with the negative emotions of leaving someone. You don't want to be bad guy or whatever, but face it you can't save the world and she's grown up enough to take care of herself you're not a saviour, save yourself.

nice body, shit tier books

dump her faggot

>Lolita
>Shit tier

Then you got your answer regardless. Just because you or her "invested" in some relationship doesn't mean you owe each other anything. I recently left a girl who was good to me, but had issues I'd rather not deal with now or in the future. You know what you have to do and now you just have to do it. Nobody can do it for you, there is no easier path, it is what it is. Dump and move on.

sunken cost fallacy

get fucked, zoomlet.

>>dad diddled her as a kid
she's not your girlfriend. she's a BPD slut and fucking at least a few other guys in her real life as it is. she will ruin your life if you ever try to make her a real part of it instead of the idealized damsel in distress fantasy she is to you now. stop being a fucking captain save-a-ho stereotype.

I think you mean cyanide pilled.

Start with manageable actionable steps
Examples
Eat until you are 80% full
Eat vegetables in two of your meals
To eat a protein source at every meal

Speaking on experience, I know I needed to lose weight and my bf never once made me feel disgusting. I tried conventional diets and as the story always goes, I kept going back to bad habits. He just so happened to be on a certain diet due to medical problems and I started eating like him just because the diet sounded great to me. Worked like a charm and I'm on course to having the body I want, weight loss and muscle gain all in one.

So point I'm making is, if you are around each other a lot, probably just showing her how you live might be good enough for a change. My bf doesn't work out but I do.

>how to make a woman cheat on you in order to feel attractive
Just invite her along to your sessions, ban take out for a month and cook healthy 'fakeaway' meals etc with her input and involvement. become her accountability partner

how to leave crush

OP try not to make her feel unattractive, it's very unlikely to make her motivated to exercise or diet and will cause a lot of problems between you.
It's also dumb and childish, but try not to get too ahead of her in fitness for a bit, she'll likely be threatened and upset if you're looking like Chad while she knows she isn't at her best. Not to be an attentionwhore but I'm femoid so my words might have a little merit.

I'd recommend games, like tennis or something that you can do together without it seeming like purposely getting fit, maybe swimming too. You can probably hit the gym together once that becomes a good routine as getting fit won't seem as intimidating and unattainable to her.

Attached: 1563468140281.jpg (594x592, 75K)

This. It shows true confidence

Find a sport or class you can do together and make it a point to go bare minimum 2 times a week. I met my gf at a crossfit gym that had a local Olympic Weightlifting club. We'd come in at 6pm train for 2 hours 5 days a week. Having a sense of being on a team and training together makes it much easier for men and women to stick to a fitness goal. My gf has told me repeatedly she probably would have quit going to the gym years ago if all she did was machines and cardio with no real goal in mind. It's boring and mindless. Having the gym be an experience she looks forward to will keep her interested and happy in her progress.

Imagine slowing your own progress because a woman is threatened by it while not doing anything to better herself.
Women are the scourge of humanity.

this

got this question and answered it in the back thread last night. most women have huge problems with working towards long-term goals, and they've horrible at taking critiques - therefor, women mostly lie to eachother about how good their girlfriends look, that they're not at all fat and that it's soooo boring to work out lol so much more fun having coffee with the girls, so there's that. she needs constant confirmation and motivation to make it, slap her ass and exaggerate how toned and tight you think she looks after just a few workouts, and talk to her about how you're making an effort to look "as good" (to point out that you're constantly making sacrifices to stay attractive for her, which is very normal in a healthy relationship). make up some half assed "goals" for your pengar physique and tell her to do the same, it'll make it harder for her to fail in front of you if you knew what she aimed for. good luck user.

Attached: image.jpg (540x779, 56K)

In my case, I simply told her that I had a preference for fit women instead of chubby or even thin women.
Because she aims to please me as the good wife she is, she started to lift, she didn't liked it so she switch to another sport, and now she's toned and fit.

Why would I have to do anything more? A wife's goal is to please her husband.

Attached: 14188801528304_f.jpg (370x500, 39K)

>I’ve tried commenting on how great she looks in certain older pics (workout explicitly saying the reason why)
You've behaving like a woman, not saying things and expecting people to understand what you want to say.

Just say it, for fuck's sake.

That is a fucking tranny.

>motivate her to get fit by not excersicing, not setting an example, and not offering genuine criticism in regards to her bad eating habits and being overweight

Attached: shutterstock_338992685.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

Really though. I'm female and that's fucking retarded, why on earth would someone slow their progress cause of their SO. That's why I dumped my last guy.

post body fatty

not OP but I also needed info, good advice

fuck off roastie

how do I get one (1) gym gf?

No u

Or stop being a fat piece of shit and take responsibility for yourself while not holding your partner back

you're not going to give details on t he diet? you fucking useless hatchet wound

He has IBS, low fodmap failed him so he is doing carnivore. I'm on keto but centered around meat so you can go ahead and tell me why that's a retarded diet

Do you live together?
Maybe cook some good food for her, and say no when she asks if you're up to ordering trash food.
Also what exercise are we talking about? Gym is fucking boring for women. They don't care about lifting heavier and heavier shit like we do.
Try to go jogging with her or something and then comment how tighter her fat ass feels like.

Stop taking her out to eat and give her positive reinforcement when she works out. Also sprinkle anavar into her meals.