Holy fuck this dude is based as fuck

Holy fuck this dude is based as fuck

4:30

youtube.com/watch?v=gxCbuxOww-w

Attached: BASED WES WATSON.jpg (1277x675, 130K)

Yea been watchin all his shit, he has a few interviews with fresh out. Interesting stuff

The hero Jow Forums needs.

That ain't natty lmao

most important thing is probably the constant fear of being stabbed releasing massive amounts of test

Attached: sniff puppy.jpg (589x545, 55K)

will watch this vid later
if it's unironically based I'll shave my beard into a goatee and give myself a buzz cut

Tells good stories, always seems like he's about to pop off, namedrops his cellies, looks like he used Synthol, always bragging about beating guys up, but then says something about being positive. Truly the hero fit needs

Tbh after his vids i just want to do pullups, dips, and burpies all day

Someone redpill me on burpies for cardio

I've had food from the same corporation. It is fucking terrible.

He doesnt have a buzzcut

Attached: 66391679_163372344700897_4025827368324062151_n.jpg (1241x1212, 175K)

The shitty picture of jesus always gets me. Id never dog him on it tho

I hope at least 5 minutes of this video was him talking about where he got his gear from in prison.

Pretty good for a prison tattoo

> it doesnt matter what you eat and all you need is heart
> count your macros

Imagine being this fucking stupid. The message is to actually do the work, not use externalities as a crutch for failure.

what a massive faggot

I fuckin' love this guy

Embrace the sleaze

Does prison make you talk like a 15 year old who has just discovered how to cuss?

Literally the opposite, high stress causes high cortisol
Kills gains

they're phenomenal in the way that you really can't get comfortable doing them, most other ways of cardio you get efficient in and they stop being so demanding for your system. Burpies on the other hand, are just goddamn awful, especially once you introduce some variations took from grappling workouts - roll over burpee, sprawl to tumble, side tumble and so on.

I liked the guy but after this video idk. Yeah, obviously you shouldn’t make excuses but You shouldn’t start a fitness video off by autistically screeching, “fuck food”. It sends the wrong message to new lifters. Food and sleep should be prioritized...no amount of heart will get you swole.

Post body

>for inmates and military use only

Shit. You know why they put stuff like that on pet food cans, right? Because pet food doesn't require they give a shit about prion diseases.
Which makes me wonder about that cat "grandpa" that lived to be like 46 years old. They were feeding that cat human food.

So if they put that inmates and military only stuff on there it probably means they don't care about prion diseases there either because they are legally protected if an ex-con or vet gets creutzfeldt-jakob disease or kuru or some shit.

That's probably an adaptation to prison life. If you sound too smart they probably kick the shit out of you.