ITT: brutal fitness Redpills

ITT: brutal fitness Redpills
>90% of Jow Forums won't make it
>people only care about your body if you have a good face

Attached: IMG_0278.jpg (1275x1264, 180K)

Kill yourself robot

If you're noticeably short, you can't offset that with a good physique

called a blackpill, moron

To attract women you need to have a full head of hair, or he visibly rich.

Hard pill to swallow
100% of crossposters will die virgins

fuck off, ima lift and be someone im proud to actually be for once

if you'd never lifted before going on Jow Forums, you're not going to make it (traditionally)

fuck these goblins bro, you can do it. You're gonna make zyzz roll in his grave with the gains ur gonna make.

You can be proud of yourself, but dont expect mires without hair.

You should lift as its the best thing for your general health but that doesn't cure manletism

I no guard my hair every week and i get mired all the time

Hardest pill to swallow:

You can be a normie manlet (5'6-5'8) and still pull really hot girls in Spain or other Spanish speaking European countries.

Easier pill to swallow: r9k will never taste the pussy of women who actually lust after their physique

Try growing and styling it, and then compare.

Oh no doubt, I definitely looked better when I grew out my hair. I’m not denying that longer hair = typically more attractive.

I just prefer the buzzed look, and have never had an issue fucking 7+s.

I wanna be objectified.

why do you say that?

Tfw had full head of hair in college but still kept it short/spiked and got laid regularly and started thinning in my early 20s and have been on a 2 year dry spell. My body is more muscular than it used to be too but it doesn’t help.

Well a wise user once said: To be the best version of yourself you can be.

Someone post the screen cap

Attached: just be yourself EOD vs girl you like.png (435x430, 92K)

Jow Forums builds an unhealthy perception of the body and an unhealthy connection with lifting. nothing wrong with lifting to look good, but the reality is that most girls are turned off by guys who obsess over lifting if they don't even use it in their daily life (sports, job, other hobbies, etc.). Most normies get this, but too many guys on here try to save their lives by lifting.

Second one is the real redpill
100% true
Buzz cuts, and shaved heads are more in style now than they have ever been, the times are changing boomer

>college where thousand of girls are
>real world where you probably don’t see / interact with as many girls
Obviously you’re gonna be getting laid less, has nothing to do with your hair

I get mired all the time and my hairs always buzzed, just need a masculine face to complement it. If you have a weak face you'll look especially like shit with a buzzcut

This.
>you won't make it

this is the dumbest post on Jow Forums right now

Redpills are meant to improve your life not fuck it up the bum. You're turning a red pill into a suppository.

Attached: 1529980259842.png (255x139, 49K)

Nah, we have regular threads on how you pretend you don't lift so normies think you're super cool and also don't feel butthurt over their not lifting

Thx user, I’ve been “down the dumps lately” as Janoy would say. All my friends moved to different parts of the country and I’m wageslaving my life away. Moving soon to the DC/ Virginia area and should be able to meet more people my age compared to my boomer town.

This is a shitty gatekeep to keep turbo manlets out of shape

Not true in some cases,im friends a 5'4'' turbomanlet yet he slays pussy on the regular
You gotta be a Chad tho

Ultimate redpill: the only thing holding you back is you

On a separate note, how arbitrary some laws or other seemingly set in stone conventions are. A friend of mine started driving the wrong way on a 2 lane highway to avoid a bunch of shit that was cluttering up the right lane. After about a mile of this, I realized that there was no physical barrier or law of nature that was stopping me from driving on the wrong side. Just fear of getting caught and punished, fear of crashing, and knowing that driving on the right is the “right way” of doing things. It was my “wait a minute I can walk out of this cage whenever I feel like it” moment

lmao true

Being Jow Forums doesn't stop you from getting pussy. Social gains are more important than lifting.

I've never met anyone who judged someone for lifting unless they had a super bro personality to go with it.

This is true. Blonde thot started squatting next to me in an empty gym. She smiled at me as i caught her eye. I finished my set and left 15 mins early. I sat in my car and imagined asking her out and going somewhere nice together. I hate myself.

this

what’s the cut off for ‘noticeably short’? i’m 175cm

I would say 5’5 and under is really short. you’re on the bottom end of average.

Height nearing or approaching 6ft. Unless your a stacked manlet with a lot to show.
Height>GAINZZ>Face>GeneralAppearance
Thinking right in the head, you still want your girls pretty faced regardless of physique so I don't see the problem here.

6'2" is the current manlet cutoff

I'd say 165 170 in meds countries.

>lanklet damage control
We know you envy manlet aesthetic potential

Unfortunately if your 5'6 or under and jacked everybody knows its cope. Your better off being skinny and short.

I’ve dropped to dyel mode with low bodyfat and the last girl I hooked up with was lusting after me unlike anyway I’ve ever had when I was fat. I have never felt that before and I don’t think I ever want that to stop.

5’7 and under should stick to otter mode maybe a little bit bigger

Reminder for all trannies and jannies who tell you you're never gonna make it

Attached: 1564704526405.jpg (1024x500, 46K)

>>people only care about your body if you have a good face
This is so true. Why even try?

Longer hair doesn't make you more attractive. Its just a distraction from your face. If you look good with short hair it means you're uberchad really.

Women don't get turned off by lifting at all. If you hear this, it's just a cope to say the guy is ugly. They really just don't care about anything unless you're of average height and above + good looking. They're very basic creatures who attempt to overcomplicate their true intentions. If you looked like a supermodel in the face and had a flex wheeler physique, they would call you perfect

>brutal red pills - 90% won’t make it
As if everyone has the same definition of “making it” you blackpilled lookism faggots should be put down

fpbp

Sorry, is this Jow Forums?
Just don't be a sperg and be at least somewhat confident in yourself and you'll get laid.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565101452283.jpg (960x872, 52K)

Genetics is literally everything in life. It will determine how good you look, how easily you put on muscle, how you die etc

That's a blackpill faggot. Translation: cope bullshit spouted by ugly people who would rather give up than work hard (aka evolutionary dead ends).