What are your thoughts about bulking with ramen?

What are your thoughts about bulking with ramen?

Attached: 91aXy3R2SYL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1154, 223K)

Great if you're locked up.

Shit if you're a free man.

It's possible, but rice, beans, and chicken are cheap and don't have near the amount of sodium that shit has. Eggs are great and cheap too.

Terrible. Way too much sodium.

buy potatoes motherfucker

10x better

I’ve been craving ramen for years, but have abstained because it’s straight cancer.

throw away the noodles and use oats instead, cook the exact same way

Cracckk

Buy and cook with chicken stock and you won't miss it unless you're poor and dirty bulking.

>no protein
>bulking

But oats taste like boogers.

I like to crack 3-4 eggs while its cooking. Fucking delicious.

It is shit for you though

minimal nutritional value and fairly filling at that, objectively a terrible bulking food. i still indulge, though, it satisfies the weeb in me. add some green onions, egg, carrot, and sliced meat, you can make it taste a lot better. and don't limit yourself to the regular maruchan/nisson shit

Sodium is not bad for you. In fact, it is essential.

You only need about 200mg/day to get everything your body needs plus whatever you sweat. I try to stay below 3000mg a day or I start retaining.

human body is efficient at expelling it, so worrying about excess is pointless

why would you put that in your body

MKe 2 packs but only add 1 flavor pack. Add beef or chicken, onion, mushroom, peas and egg and bam you've got yourself still some shitty food but slightly better for you

>rice, beans, chicken, and eggs are cheap
They continue to go up in price in my town. But junk food and fast food remain cheap somehow.

Attached: kobayashi-huh.png (445x365, 103K)

>What are your thoughts about bulking with ramen?
Just fucking do it and see where your health goes

You have to compromise. A rice may be expensive, but it comes in several servings. Eggs will be cheaper if you buy a carton of 30 instead of 10 or 6. For the rest, it is just better to buy low quantities to keep it fresh.

If you cannot find money, calculate your total spending and allocate your resources if possible. Being fit is a long term investment so it should be treated as such.

your body is efficient at expelling deadly poisons as well

just make your own ramen, or take the sumo route and make chanko nabe, they eat bowls upon bowls of it along with rice and it's basically a bulking soup. It's probably the most based bulking food alongside burritos.