Talmud

Any jews on here? Can someone explain why you guys read this wicked, disgusting crap?

Attached: 1024px-Talmud_set.jpg (640x448, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

studylight.org/bible/erv/ezekiel/23-20.html
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 12:3&version=KJV
talmud.faithweb.com/articles/three.html
judaism.stackexchange.com/questions/65726/does-the-talmud-promote-pedophilia
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.59a.1?lang=bi&with=all&lang2=en
youtube.com/watch?v=96w0hK99SB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a Jewish friend that browses Jow Forums and he just doesnt care

ive never met a jew who reads the talmud. probably only orthodox do it and they're the 'right-wing' ones.

Not a Jew, but I love the Talmud, Jews are smart motherfuckers who understood the danger of fucking dangerous dogs.

i heard rumors about this book, whats so vile and bad about it?

It's set out as a dialogue, rabbis arguing with each other down the centuries. The occasional rabbi will say something vile, but then is immediately taken to task by another rabbi and what he's said is shown to be wrong. Or you have a Rabii playing devil's advocate for some controversial position, in order to dismiss it at a later date.

Stormfags basically go about ripping bits out of context to show Jews are all pedos or some shit.

>Not a Jew, but I love the Talmud

what a waste of trips, kys

>The occasional rabbi will say something vile, but then is immediately taken to task by another rabbi

hahahahahahahahahaha

Bring up one of the controversial topics, even something as mundane as a gentile studying the Torah.

a red heffer is required to celebrate the 6 million

Jew here
It's mostly dull nitpicking by some rabbis, nobody except the ultra-religious will actually bother to read it. If you take it out of context it might seem strange, just as any other religious text would - though Jews always have loved playing devils advocate so there's a lot of odd opinions in there.

Why don't you read it? Surely you have the time to, since you're here spewing bullshit on an Algerian eyebrow-threading chatroom

>Why don't you read it?

oh I fucking will

Attached: 1414026524334.jpg (253x253, 13K)

what about the the part where the rabbi says its okay to fuck a three day old gentile girl and everyone agrees with him? forget to mention that ? you fucking kike

Are you sure that that's really in there? Did you read it yourself? Post a link to it

studylight.org/bible/erv/ezekiel/23-20.html

>Ezekiel 23:20
>She remembered her lover with the penis like a donkey and a flood of semen like a horse.

sanhedrin 55b and sanhedrin 54 b , kike fag

Attached: talmud.png (532x2048, 1008K)

> and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 12:3&version=KJV

>sanhedrin 55b

You stormfags sure do love ripping shit out of context, you could literally just read on and get your answer:

talmud.faithweb.com/articles/three.html

>I know thy afflictions and I know thy poverties, but thou are rich. Behold, I know the blasphemies of those who say they are jews but are not, and are the synagogue of satan, I will make them bow down and know that I have loved you

Attached: 12983741-928.jpg (900x900, 43K)

what about sanhedrin 54 b? what about the passages that says killing and stealing from goyim is ok? and having sex with a nine year old is ok? how are you going to wiggle yourself out of this one?

You could have literally just Googled this one, it's obviously bullshit.

judaism.stackexchange.com/questions/65726/does-the-talmud-promote-pedophilia

what about the other passages , jidf kike?

He's too big brained to bother googling, uncritically reposting shit from Jow Forums is the way intellectuals operate.

Google them yourself, see how many of them actually hold up. If you're so sure that your stormfag list of 10000% genuine Talmud quotes is legit, then you have nothing to lose.

i did google them, kike. and other than a couple of quotes , everything was true.

kek try this website, you can see them in context with the follow ups:

sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.59a.1?lang=bi&with=all&lang2=en

keep studying, you may even become Ger Toshav!

>Why don't you read it?
Where can I buy a good version? The first English one from the 30s or 40s I think is the one I'm after.

stop lying to him , moshe
youtube.com/watch?v=96w0hK99SB8