Get some hobbies bro you'll feel better

>Get some hobbies bro you'll feel better
>get hobbies, they don't help
>NOOOOOOOOOOO THOSE DON'T COUNT

Attached: 1540561423075.gif (728x408, 1.24M)

>care too deeply about my hobbies and can't converse with people who have surface level tastes in hobby so drive them away and can't socialize them
Being an elitist is suffering
>nobody can send you music you like you already haven't heard
>every popular anime is plebshit

Attached: 1554603638653.jpg (665x720, 81K)

Get some hobbies that require you to get sunlight, physical activities, or converse with humans in real life. One is good, a combination of two is perfect.

>no one is into fish farming
What am I even supposed to do at this point

What if I litteraly don't have any hobbies and get bored everytime I try something new?

what's wrong with growing flowers and bonsai?

People are fucking retarded when it comes to advice like that, but there are good and bad hobbies, obviously.

>fish farming
>growing flowers
>bonsai
Nice.

Multimedia forms of entertainment aren't a hobby, they're a skilless distraction.

Give me 3 song suggestions, then give me 3 anime suggestions.

"Esports" is not a hobby user

>get into distance running and boxing
>actually decent at them
>still have nothing to discuss about them despite this
>still socially retarded despite routine activity and sunlight
What do I do now? Go back to 8 hours a day of vidya on the weekends?

Attached: 69690247_p0.jpg (1200x1168, 1M)

What are some good hobbies? Is learning a language a hobby?

You don't need to take up a hobby just so you can talk to people, and you don't need to drop entertainment just because you have a hobby. You'll only become less socially awkward by being more socialized, dunno why you seemed to think having a new hobby would make talking to people easier. Unless you have a social circle related to said hobby.
Learning a language is a decent hobby, more so if you can make use of it instead of just doing it for the sake of it. If you enjoy it that's more than good enough though.

Why is the girl eati her glove

my hobby is contrapoints..

Retiree - together
Geoffrey Landers - Say you'll say so
Leon vynehall - Paradisea

Ping pong
Gunbuster
Perfect blue

Literally anything can be a hobby.

retards warping what the definition of hobby is so they can larp as a superior person. Every thread about hobbies ever.
I own a sticker book guise hurr hurr

picking up a hobby just to do it is pointless

if you don't enjoy the process of doing something and just want points for having a skill, your motives are impure and you should just quit

Boxing is hard work and it makes you hungry. or maybe she's hyping herself up to fight, like his viking berserkers used to bite their shields while traveling to battles.