How much you boys paying for gym membership?

How much you boys paying for gym membership?

Wondering if I should invest in a home gym instead of renewing

Attached: pokerface.png (479x591, 39K)

45k/year
College is a meme

$315/month at Equinox

with tax looks to be $41.82, place is huge and has tons of everything, joined in July of 2018 on a trial thing, liked it, lady said in a couple months they are moving to a new location much bigger, I'd say it's 5x bigger, they upped the rate to $50 plus tax in January, but I was grandfathered in at the old rate, happy to pay it

>tfw full gym at work everyday for free
>tfw "free" apartment """"gym"""" for the weekends
it's nice considering I used to pay 50/month for what was essentially a dudes basement with a power rack

Everywhere around here is $30 CAD. I'm a poor fag and I'm not paying that shit. Just using dumbbells at home for now until one of the gyms runs a promotion I can jump on.

$30 a month for a tiny anytime fitness. 3 squat racks, 4 treadmills, limited machines. It's the best I can find that's open 24 hours tho

$58/mo

Looking for another place with a good amount of barbell equipment and a sauna/steam room

Like 200 € per year its very clean with all kinds of machinery. Pretty good deal

Oh and its a part of a spa so i can go to the saunas and pools if i want to

0$
My grandma put me on her membership to the best gym in town bc I’m a broke college student

Attached: E4D4DD12-B8F9-4C3E-ADAE-0E83C9097E1D.jpg (1004x600, 75K)

same, 200€-ish.

unironically my life, I'm air force enlisted

50€/year. Gym runs a promo for 2 days that offers that. It's a big chain like America's planet fitness. It sucks but it's cheap and all I need is a rack a barbell and weights.

$11.35 Canadian after tax. 24/7 access. Very comfy.

0, I workout in home gym

Attached: 1561235716852.jpg (566x600, 40K)

If you can afford a home gym & have the space, you should 100% do that.

You can probably do it for similar:
205kgs in Oly steel weights (on clearance) £175
Oly Bar 7ft £60
Powercage £115
Dumbell “bars” £18
Bench £70
Weight rack £38
Mirror (free)

I was paying £42 per month for the “best gym in the area” (only one we had), but fucked that off.

Anyone else feel less motivated in the home gym though?

Finally got my student debt down to 60k this month.

based and homepilled

it's because you don't have the weight of other watching you lift and seeing if you'll fail. The only ones that would see at a home gym are your pets and God.

$300 for 23 months

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (379x450, 12K)

Offpeak 9-3 unlimited gymming for only $130 ausbux
NEETs only sorry wagies, while you're staring at a spreadsheet or stocking shelves I'm in the gym improving my self
Enjoy those USED and SECONDHAND oly bars and UNWIPED and SOILED bench presses

Attached: it begins.png (223x262, 80K)

the only realistic obstacle in having a home gym is having a place to put it

Around most of America a decent gym ranges from 40-60 dollars. if you lurk craigslist for awhile you can find someone else's home gym or piece one together for around 5-600 dollars which is about the cost of a gym membership after a year.

so, over the course of a few years a home gym is a fraction the cost of a gym membership. you just need somewhere to put it

Attached: 1565346467286.jpg (1001x1024, 100K)

>$50AUD a month

Attached: 1565331430416.jpg (473x473, 41K)

>Anyone else feel less motivated in the home gym though?

nope, on the contrary you have less excuses not to work out when you have a home gym, you don't have to get dressed, drive anywhere, or be nervous about anybody staring at you for looking like a DYEL or an idiot, or have to deal with crowds during peak hours

with a home gym you could literally wander in there at any time during the day, lift naked, drinking coffee, or booze, blasting any music you want, doing the lightest or heaviest sets you feel like, banging weights, screaming as loud as you want, jerking off inbetween sets.

you can't make excuses like
>well it's busy
>I don't want to drive in this traffic
>I don't have time to go to the gym

it's literally right fucking there in your house, with no lame excuses to stop you.

Attached: 1555019986950.jpg (328x312, 16K)