Sleeping on the floor

>He doesn’t sleep on his bedroom floor completely naked with a fan blowing air against him to activate those primitive sleeps gains
Benefits of sleeping on floor:
>Flat surface is great for your posture
>Fixes back and neck pain
>Allows deep sleep
Remember to always:
>Sleep on your back with a pillow under your knees for optimal posture
>Sleep completely or very little clothing, you will need your body temperature to drop for deep sleep.
Easy mode: You may use a stone slab for neck support and bear hide for warmth.
Hard mode: Sleep outside on the earth for ultimate primitive sleep experience. Listen to crickets chirp as you fall asleep and be awoken by the morning sunlight on your skin. This is the best option if you aren’t a puss.
Get some good sleep bros!

Attached: 16C88343-C6C2-4938-969C-DB1C477EB924.jpg (310x310, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28063234
youtube.com/watch?v=HengPojNgbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fell for this meme and had back pain for a year

dont do this then deadlift in the morning
snapcity

65F or lower fren

Laying on the floor for 30 minutes everyday helped a lot with back pain.
Now, for sleeping, don't be stupid. Get a firm matress, a low pillow and learn to sleep on your back and you're golden.

>Ywn fall asleep on the hard floor of your dark, cool, cave after a long day of moving boulders and hunting mammoths to be woken up in the morning by a giant prehistoric rooster

Attached: 3A42E42D-1A25-42E6-A929-1ABB94D02FA2.jpg (800x450, 41K)

nonindustrial people don't get a full nights sleep
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28063234

sleep in a pitch dark, silent room that is 68 deg F.
expose yourself to bright daylight in the day and stop exposure to light, especially blue light, after dark.
take a 104-109 deg F 10 minute shower / bath 1-2 hrs before you wish to fall asleep.
destress and meditate if you find yourself worrying and thinking in bed.
eat a balanced diet, ensure you're not deficient in any nutrients, especially vitamin D, magnesium, and zinc.
the surface you're sleeping on doesn't matter as much as you think.

>Sleeping on your back
This is how you snore and increase chance of Alzheimer's.
You look at tribal peoples, they all sleep on their side and CSF cleans the brain from toxins better in that position

Ditched my bed and built a wood platform topped with 2x6’s 3 feet off the floor on my second story next to an open window with a fan going all night. No pillows, just rest my head on my arm or the wood. It’s like sleeping in a tree to avoid being eaten by predators. Best sleep ever, never have back pain. Never need to wear anything other than shorts or a t shirt year round because I acclimate to the weather, even in freezing windy temperatures I am unaffected. Seriously if you’re not doing this shit already you’re missing out.

Attached: ED291D12-1D4D-483E-8722-2E3327833BFD.jpg (1242x2208, 572K)

I've been doing this for 3 years now. I have to start sleeping without a blanket. Whenever I do, I just feel my butt being cold.

Sleeping on the back is not bad, but for most beginners I would advise sleeping on the side.
The problem with sleeping on the back is that your heels with hurt if you straight your legs, so you have the tendency to rotate your feet "outwards", which extends the muscles of the inside of your thigh. Nothing bad with this, it just make the position a bit uncomfortable. Forget the pillow, since when you sleep you will kick it out.

I'm on your side OP.

Attached: 1563743944035.jpg (800x533, 54K)

Imagine the gains you could get from a rooster that large.

Attached: kelenken_by_semiconductor-d3hp2fk.jpg (1024x640, 63K)

hahah what happens when you bring a sloot home and try root her on that hahah

No clue

>>Sleep on your back with a pillow under your knees for optimal posture
wrong

>sleeping on flat unnatural ground
ngmi
sleep outside in the forest on roots and dirt for optimal primal gains

>He doesn’t sleep on his bedroom floor completely naked with a fan
you can accidentally freeze yourself to death like this.

Yeah where do you think you are friend

Another retarded broscience

Tatami mats user from the bachelor pad thread here. Thank you for the support brother. I'm with you.

Attached: 71m3XkaZwZL._SX425_.jpg (425x382, 43K)

>Mattress
Lmao. Some sort of soft support is okay, but unironically sleeping on an actual mattress is insane if you care about your back health

It's comfy for sex cause you're already on the floor, so you have more space to work with and it doesn't make thumping noises. Plus, if you pull yoga sloots, it'll make them think you're cool. I always end up on the floor when I fuck anyways.

Not sleeping while sitting in the lotus posture. Are you even trying?

Attached: 1234567891324.jpg (640x372, 42K)

Btw even the whales know of vertical sleeping.
youtube.com/watch?v=HengPojNgbM

lost hard

>with a fan blowing air against him
all koreans have closed this tab in fear

>OP pic
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! THIS SHIT IS GOING TO HIT 1K EASILY