Been lifting for about 6 months now. Was taking creatine for the first 3 then stopped...

Been lifting for about 6 months now. Was taking creatine for the first 3 then stopped, but I've been taking whey for the whole 6 months. I've slowly but surely began to develop back acne and it's getting to a point where I'm becoming self-conscious about it. My dad tells me it's because of the whey. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Attached: back-acne.jpg (1100x734, 53K)

whey can cause acne for some people, you can switch to different types of protein (casein etc) to see if it helps

Get a lot of sun on it
Stop masturbating
Change shirts more often than you think you need to

Thats it
Acne gone

its not the whey and it wont go away

Sun is often said to make acne worse.

I don't think masturbating is going to have any effect on my back acne, bro.

And wash your sheets.
Nice trips.

I'm sure it will go away. I'm only 21 and never had acne in my peak puberty years, so I don't see why it would appear suddenly and stick around when my hormones are finally starting to stabilize. It must be something in my diet or something I'm doing.

I forgot to mention my workouts.
I mostly do jazz and tap and sometimes I'll get a yoga or pilates session in if the gang are out ( although we usually split a bottle of wine afterwards lol XD)
I have steered clear of the "face pulling " section of the gym (where all the weights are) as it just seems to be angry little short guys who are not even six foot overcompensating.
I wish i had never taken whey or creatine, i never really meant to get on steroids but i guess i was easily led.

based cumbrain spitting in the face of Ra

Attached: blind.jpg (540x312, 30K)

Don’t know man dairy can cause acne but I’m sure if it didn’t show up the first week it’s not the whey. Then again your not me, as soon as I drink a whey shake I wake up with zits. Try casein and drink more water

replace whey with another source of protein

Attached: 7391714134050p.jpg (690x690, 21K)

Prove that acne has anything to do with masturbation you buzzword spewing newfag.

it's from something you're eating, not necessarily the whey but it could be. your body eliminates toxins mostly through your skin and this is why people get acne. you might not have gotten it before because you're sweating more now that you're lifting.

BASED CUMBRAIN STICKIN IT TO THE MAN

Go to a dermatologist

it depends on how you masturbate...

Not that user, but just saying masturbation effects test levels, and acne can be caused by fluctuating hormones, hence puberty. I don’t have any evidence nor do I want to dig any up, just voicing my 2 cents

Use apple cider vinegar to rinse your back. It's great acne repellant. Just make sure to dilute it with water as it's highly acidic, 1:3 ratio should do it. I got rid of my forehead acne within a week.

Based Vanga

Might be a dumb question brah, but do you shower immediately after going to the gym? Simply leaving your sweat and shit from a good gym session overnight can cause the nastiest cases

Attached: e82.jpg (680x672, 35K)

implying having a wank affects test enough to create these sides. lmao

It's probably hygiene. Shower after you exercise, wear clean clothes, etc etc, it should clear up. People love to blame the supplements but 99% it's just hygiene.

replace the whey with another form of protein like bone broth or pea. take zinc and biotin

I never got acne until I hit my 20s, it just recently went away and now I'm 25. Could be your case as well. Make sure you're washing with a soap that doesn't dry out or irritate your skin. Shower twice a day and get some sun.

Acne is 100% diet related. Hormonal inbalances can cause foods you never had a problem with to make you break out but it is still food. Eat only grass fed beef and pastured eggs for 30 days. That should be enough to clear you up. Then start slowing introducing foods. You will soon figure out what is causing it.