He's intelligent, Jow Forums and has a good sense of humour. Why the hate?

He's intelligent, Jow Forums and has a good sense of humour. Why the hate?

Attached: 55oaSITr.jpg (722x722, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XhkNU46_48M
youtube.com/watch?v=avng23On8Ik
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RjxbbfGmsFo&list=PLlcTJsvq1NCCefdqGQwl767LPvgT3AZYE&index=5&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=GlEsGdQRnM0
youtu.be/2TNMoQTLGFs
youtu.be/0rLUULAH7ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is his skin green?

This is the power of veganism

Reminder he uses 4+ year old photos of himself because he now is fat as a long term vegan. He is catfishing all his viewers

Attached: lol.jpg (469x620, 61K)

what is it about him that makes him look like a damn extraterrestrial? is it his head?

He’s weird as shit and he creeps me right the fuck out. Cannot put my finger on it.

Probably hsi entire body proportions, he barely does compound movements and just does isolations

to be fair, that was him when he was much younger and much more inexperienced

Cory McCarthy is better
youtube.com/watch?v=XhkNU46_48M
youtube.com/watch?v=avng23On8Ik

Cory McCarthy is a white nationalist so he's even dumber

No, I think that makes him pretty basted and redpilled

Imagine caring more for animals than your fellow man and thinking you have the moral high ground.

His reasoning behind should lead him to kill himself, since living literally kills animals. Everything anyone interacts with has killed an animal to be produced. Also checked.

I would rather die than go vegan, not even memeing. If they try this meat tax shit I will start robbing stores

>no education
>intelligent

Hey you, Google nirvana-fallacy and stop abusing animals

>implying a 4 year degree makes you any more intelligent than Bubba Trump
He knows more about nutrition than you

You can be well read in an area but still be a idiot

I don’t see how this applies, but checked.

It kinda does make you more intelligent. Gives you credit to your claims, otherwise you are just some random guy on youtube, which he is.

>He knows more about nutrition than you
Is that why he is currently obese, fat, and looks incredibly unhealthy, and does not share his recent blood results?
I mean seriously. Look at a recent video of his. You take nutrition advice from that?

>He knows more about nutrition than you
He doesn't, he's an absolute moron and is afraid to debate people that know their shit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RjxbbfGmsFo&list=PLlcTJsvq1NCCefdqGQwl767LPvgT3AZYE&index=5&t=0s

He's very well spoken and is clearly intelligent. OP here btw.

>well spoken
no

>intelligent
no

You're just being biased.

No he isnt, he is a schizo retard who castrated himself to marry a dike

how is he intelligent?

N

he makes some decent points but presents them like an autistic psychopath
he has a horrible demeanor and gives off absolutely atrocious "vibes"

dude's a weirdo that can't properly interact with humans

feel like he'd end up fucking my cat if I let him stay over at my house or some odd shit

keep him away from me, I don't want him anywhere near me, or my computer, even if he's "well-read" on veganism

He debates anyone that opposes him. Are you joking or are you uneducated in the matter?

How do people on this board unironically shill jewtube celebrities like they're anything special

Attached: 1524168632768.gif (413x243, 51K)

>He debates anyone that opposes him.
youtube.com/watch?v=GlEsGdQRnM0

>Are you joking or are you uneducated in the matter?
Vegana gays is a chicken and afraid of Bart

I

Imagine being this much of an emotional faggot and valuing a food item more than your life or the planet OMG what a faggot hahahahahahanah

>the Jow Forums homophobe opinion

>goes vegan for the planet
>is for mass third world immigration
lol

>goes vegan for the planet
>doesn't realize people that created this propaganda know this climate change is a hoax, they just want to exterminate humans
>proof of this is the sheer number of airplane travels they do

He tried to feed a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog vegan food - how retarded you have to be to even try that. Almost killed her. Its pure ideology.

>the Jow Forums homophobe opinion
As if anyone on Jow Forums was afraid of faggots
kek

he's not white

Firstly, he's trending more towards fat these days rather than fit. He also has many controversial opinions which are not only dangerous to himself but society at large. Firstly his veganism is an extension of environmentalism, the idea that the environment is the most important thing, even more important than human beings. To him it would be better if humans stopped existing since he believes that human existance is inherently harmful to "innocent" animals. This leads him to advocate other positions that are even more damaging to society, such as using birth control, legalizing abortion, encouraging vasecotomies (which he himself is a victim of, and he can no longer reproduce), population control, and a general misanthropy or a hatred of human beings (not only is he imfamous for making a video about how he wants to stomp babies to death, he is often accused of being a potential terrorist or next mass shooter as he also has a collection of guns and knives and has threatened other YouTubers). The things he says are dangerous and damaging to society at large, that's why most good, thinking people don't like him.

404 traps, long neck, green skin, shadow covers his barely existent lats, horrendous chest gap, feminine lips, no obliques

why the hate? as soon as he got off dnp and 4 hours of cycling per day he got fat and is not at risk of getting a fatty liver. he's depressed. he hates humanity, much like most vegans do. what's there to like? sociopath who: hates humanity as a whole, masturbates 4x per day because someone tricked him into losing his natural ability to have offspring, farts like a gas chamber, makes fun of people for getting cancer, twerks for donations. he is literally full of farts. there is nothing to like about that idiot.

did you see his wedding video? jesus

Pics of him as a fatty?

G

G

>basted

N

they both look like shit

must be fucking embarrasing having meat eating teenagers who's been lifting for ~3 years flex all over them

also LUL at the cucks in here trying hard to pretend this guy is intelligent because he can google pro-vegan articles

Thanks. I wanted to know what he was doing there. I saw 100 each pairs online. He's pushing 60 each. With 340 bench. Thanks. So I gotta add 60 pounds. To equivalent

Because being intelligent and good looking is too much for humans to cope with, they always assume someone can't be both.

He's fat, clearly needs roids to get into shape, mentally ill, looks like shit, ugly tranny "gf", wants to kill babies, gives shit diet advice because he's stuck in a low IQ far-left cult.

I can't decide who is the more pathetic and worse looking drug abuser between him and "Hench" Herbivore.

Listen to his voice when ranting.

i was going to N post but honestly i cant even do it this nigga literally looks green

Reminder that he's mentally ill

youtu.be/2TNMoQTLGFs
youtu.be/0rLUULAH7ks

Attached: 1565515734627.jpg (900x856, 856K)

he's no-where near fat so there are no pics

Why shouldn't white people have their own country?

Damn vegay got owned in the second video

ANgry ketards...

ketards are morons. im glad they are slowly killing their arteries and giving themselves ED.

>He's intelligent, Jow Forums and has a good sense of humour. Why the hate?

How would I know? I`m just familar with the annoying trolls advocating for him on here.

The fact that he made my insurance rates quadruple with the ACA

E

>good sense of humor

Substantiate this claim

wtf i love vegan youtubers now

No meat

>Cory McCarthy is a white nationalist so he's even dumber
fuck you that is all.

R