18 KG SHOULDER RAISE 70 KG

lmaoooo u mirin looooooool

Attached: 20190813_021440_001 (1).webm (1080x1920, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rRyZwXwaaio
youtu.be/2hLRHXZs15Y
youtu.be/T8SWKH18FIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

18 year old front raise 70 KG

Fuck yeah its the balkan again
Todays lifts are for you buddy

Dude your poor back, have fun looking like the hunchback of notre dame

Attached: 1558580822402.gif (260x240, 3.93M)

im uploading vid on youtube so you listen sound

I'm almost suspecting this is some Russian disinformation shit with intention of fucking with english speakers muscles.

Gigantic fucking troll

All of these things are terrible for you and will fuck up your body.

If this isn't a troll and you are real...man you need to stop before you fuck yourself in a way that will make you regret.

Why do you delete every video when you upload a new one

you're gonna be in a old folks home by 30 but godamn its entertaining

here the vid

youtu.be/rRyZwXwaaio

fuck that's hot

Attached: smug.png (1100x650, 419K)

Supremely based. Nothing better than getting a good pump going in the 3x7 sliver of space in your bedroom.

What's wrong with your back

rip you back breh

how bout it

was worth motherfucker id die at 20 liftin big ass weight not living 100 being a weak old man motherfucker son of a bicth you wanna fuck and be a strong fucker or wanna be a weak old man ? u choose

If you want to properly do the same motion without fucking yourself up....do this instead....

youtu.be/2hLRHXZs15Y

You are now aware that russian disinformation group has infiltrated Jow Forums and they are collecting demographics information via youtube links on andean llama ranching forum.

Attached: 20190813_005309.jpg (908x1480, 482K)

suck my dick, you and the bitch of video, one mouth on each of my ball

A better way to do front raises and all sorts of raises is with suspension straps actually. That's safest way and the most effective. Can easily be done at home too.

Attached: 1557655201422.gif (160x120, 119K)

If girl can do it why can't you?

I'd like to see you do that with 2x55lb(2x25kg) dumbbells.

Attached: giphy.gif (160x240, 651K)

yes pussy stay small i fuck your wife

do front raises with 70 kg like real man

i guarantee you cannot raise yourself up suspended while laying flat on the ground or with feet elevated or with one arm you weakling

show me pic what u mean

shes not using 25 KG dumbells, it would be hard cant do it maybe, but i dont like slow exercises,i like agrrssive explosive fast movement so i display my strenght fast and get gains...train like a predator not like a prey

You have good healthcare in that shithole you're at?

This will be you soon
youtu.be/T8SWKH18FIQ

no, i dont even have a healthcare or doctors to check, if thats my destiny, that is, we cant change whats is predetermined

A predator stalks their prey until the time is right. It is not impulse.

A fish can eat till its stomach burst.
Be smarter than fish.
Dont lift till you break.

Attached: 1541683198749.png (400x400, 281K)

Bro he's a retard. Let him kill himself, he's not gonna understand

then imma a fish lol

Attached: glu-glu-wq5fpw.jpg (600x874, 37K)

Absolute fucking monster

Attached: Psyops-400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>You are now aware that russian disinformation group has infiltrated Jow Forums and they are collecting demographics information via youtube links on andean llama ranching forum.
What the fuck are you talking about?

not basedboomer, and no, hes not a retard,its how he was raised, lool at how he dresses and where he lives how he thinks and how he talks, he has white trash mentality, his life is all around being a thug, and maybe fucking paid whores, not only hes not gonna understand but hes gonna mock you, thats why he choose to larp here, because he has the body but not the brain, just like a chimp, his brain is probably fried like mc donalds fries, just let him killhimself like user said, hes not gonna live that much anyways, probably due his naturally impulsive behavior will get stabbed or killed and we wont see him anymore, i have studied this guys, and he has no cure, hes just a retard, and dont blame him, blame his parents,or whoever raised him

Attached: CB126CAE-AB40-4CC2-9EFF-99E88A1384C4-575-00000093876622AC.jpg (685x1024, 102K)

cringe but based

>you're going to hurt yourself doing what you're doing, do this instead:
>posts a dumb roastie demonstrating internal rotation with elevation
pottery

Attached: JeffCavaliereBoomer.jpg (411x438, 39K)

who is stronger jeff cavaliere or balkanchad ?

or at least who would win in a fight ? lmao.i wanna see jeff cavaliere reaction watching balkan guy vids Lmao

Balkanchad obviously, but that's only because Jeff is like 5'6, 145lbs

unironically based

ye im mirin
BalkanCHAD 18yo immortal never gonna die

HOly shit this gave me goosebumps

>white trash mentality
No such think nigger, stop ruining the fun if you dont find these threads entertaining fuck off to reddit.