How do i look like I lift in clothes?

this police officer looks very big in clothes. How do I look big in clothes?

Attached: 1565676366802.jpg (700x467, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Andrew_Denney/status/1161134805993439233
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get clothes that are tailored for your proportions

roid so u get shoulders and traps

does he mew?

Attached: 1565672635812.jpg (2160x1080, 909K)

Greetings fellow sydneyfag. How much do you despise chinks on a scale of 1-10? I'm around a 23.

if you're a natty don't go lower than like ~15% bodyfat

you realize police are required to wear kevlar on duty right?
guess you can start doing that

Lift more. In the meantime, get smaller shirts.

what's the story here?

Quite a bit. It kinda makes me feel better that it was an asian who got stabbed by him

Wear yoga pants and a tank top

Having broad shoulders and good lads is key.

twitter.com/Andrew_Denney/status/1161134805993439233

Muslim (pbuh) screaming allahu akbar stabbed an asian girl in the city then got pinned to the ground by a milk crate

At this point i unironically prefer mudslimes. At least they have some sort of moral basis as opposed to soulless consumerism

He stabbed like 5 people

>Leb perpetrator
>How bout dem chinks, huh?

Really? I read he only stabbed one with her being stable. Anyone die then?

He stabbed at least one chink

>How do I look big in clothes?
stand next to a small person

I think its literally impossible to swing a knife in Sydney and not stab a chink

Unless you have a big frame, you'll have to go full douche and wear tanks, super short sleeves, or skin tight clothing. This will backfire and make you look insecure though

Kek. Sad but true.
>tfw work in the city
>tfw frequently only white on the train

related question: what shirts do I need to show off a low bodyfat percentage/flat stomach? Can it be done with everyday clothing (crop tops/etc that reveal the midriff would be excluded say).

Seems like a lot of guys get away with hiding fat bellies because with clothing you can only tell if it is a beer belly or not.

Attached: serveimage-beach.jpg (800x578, 41K)

Tuck your shirt in. It instantly reveals if you're a fatty or not.

Athletic cut usually has a taper. My chest is huge due to genetics (barrel chest) and lifting so I've always had the hanging drape effect

some shirts are sewn with a tighter waist and broader shoulders, usually v-neck shirts

C O P E
the Asians are taking over and there's nothing you can do bout it faggot

Yes there is. I can leave. Which I'm doing as soon as my lease finishes

Good thing Australians aren't allowed to carry anything to defend themselves or there might be one more person dead today.
I look forward to this mentally ill person of colour being released in less than five years after getting the help he needs.

Being ruled officially by the Chinese might be better than what Australia has now.
Unfortunately the most crooked criminal Chinese elites use Australia to get their money out of China so it will likely be ruled by the shittiest people China has to offer.

at least I'll be able to get a ripstart for 20 buck without going all the way to Bali

Fucking kek

Attached: 1456695767537.jpg (772x782, 117K)

Whats wrong with asians? At least from Japan and china they bring honor, good work ethic, smart brains and the will to create a family. Not like the other immigrants.

how come when i reverse image search google doesn't "find" any results
someone must be behind this

Chinese are the worst, what are you on about? You get the shitty mainlanders

Clearly you've never met chinese. They bring nothing but self-obsession, nepotism and consumerism. Japs are fine though

Literally every asian i know over the age of 24 are all getting an education to get a high end job, so i dont know what kind of ghetto you are living in.

yeah because consumerism is all that lifes about, that's all they do.

Chinese suck!

I’m Asian and I hate the Fucking chinks

Chinese are literally the worst Asians.

forearms

put a lot of effort into glutes, all 3 shoulder heads and triceps is pretty much the peak points of looking big in clothes

Mainland Chinese are nothing like what they were in the past
I like the Vietnamese and Koreans, they're good lads and assimilate well. Same with Indians. The Chinese are fucking awful and I don't want them in my country.

t. Australian

Well the rest of the world can't tell the difference. You're all dog eating cunts as far as I'm concerned.

big biceps and small t-shirts is all it takes my duder.

Train back, train neck

Did you guys see the trick the media are playing with this one? He had a thumbdrive on him mentioning American incidents and the NZ shooting so they are saying of this guy, this guy that yelled "Allahu Ackbar" before stabbing some randoms:
>too soon to tell if he's a white supremacist

The fuck are you smoking cunt?
Vietnamese live in enclaves and make/sell meth when they aren't stealing your dogs and don't even get me started on those fucking pooVindaloos. "Assimilation" is the last word I'd use for those curryfuckers

Get really big.

Bringing in the brown races makes whites think the yellow ones are great because the ways they bring us down are much more subtle.

you go the douchebag route and get tight as fuck clothes

Attached: 507754004_795[1].jpg (590x800, 42K)