How to achieve this physique natty?

How to achieve this physique natty?

Attached: 69DAEE5A-9F5B-4E68-BFE2-82B0A9DAF9B0.jpg (614x709, 59K)

WUT THE FUK CWISTOFUH

gabagool and scotch

Bench press and lat pulldowns in pool

CARMELLA SHUT THE DOOOOOOOR!

I really laughed at this, thank you.

Gabagoo? OVA HERE

Drink juice with some pulp

fucking moulinyan

Fuckin IntaNet

Wake up this morning and get yourself a gun.

>ay tone you won't fuckin' believe dis shit but I read on da intanet that if you don't fuck a broad or play wit ya cack for a couple a week's ya testosterone goes up, apparently it's called nofap and I might give dis shit a try T!

Attached: pauliegualtieri_1.jpg (407x407, 17K)

she's a who-er

this and machine bench press, but i only works if howl like you're in terrible agony and scare your neighbours

Spell it right you fucking moron

OH!

Circuit training

Oh! Check out Mister fuckin dubs, over here!
Ay, Mister Dubs, ya repeatin digits cocksucka, ya, why didn’t ya tell us to check um?!

Look at this half a fucking momo ova here..
Okay? Alright! Ya mothaaa fuckaaa

Attached: mmuv8Ed.gif (460x345, 3.1M)

>cack
my sides

WATCH IT CHRISSY, DON'T GET FUCKIN' SMAHT WIT ME!

This is the ideal male body, you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

How to achieve these finger pointing gains? Can it be done natty? Is it completely based on Italian genetics?

Attached: watch it watch it watch it.png (250x250, 34K)

I WANTED TO DO SQUATS, I COMPROMISED! I DID SKATEBOARD SQUATS! I WANTED MONSTER ENERGY, I COMPROMISED! I SNORTED PRE WORKOUT OF A RADIATA! YOU SEE WHERE I'M WIT DIS?

Attached: sopranos22_season_6_2006-h_2017.jpg (928x523, 69K)

It's an honor to be joined by men, and not FAGGOT-ASS, CORN-HOLIN' SCOOBY LIKE POSTED ON MY BOARD, HE SHOULD FUCKIN' DIE!

Kek.

Attached: MV5BMzEzZDJkY2ItOTJiZi00YzZlLWFjOTQtYjQzNDhiMzkzOTY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIyNjA2MTk@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,6 (630x1200, 72K)

Why would you want this? He never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Because it's peak fat retard strength

WHAT THE HELL'S WITCHU?

DIS FUCKIN GUY AH?
CAN YOU BELIEVE DIS GUY?
AVAFANGOO

47, he was a fuckin' kid! Me, I'm an oldfag. I like to do it over boy let me tell ya. Fuckin' compromised everything. 20 yeeahs inside, not a fuckin' peep! For what? To protect the likes of fuckin' rich piano? Eric bugenhagen? Dat cocksuckin' piece a shit tony sopranos cousin, I can't even say his name. Mogged Billy, and what did I do about it? My weakness, sometimes I think it's in my DNA. My family took shit from the natties the minute we got off the gear. Leotardo, that's my fuckin' legacy. No more butchie, no more a' this.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

immense stress and occasionally beating the shit out of someone.

Was Tony Soprano the original bulklord?

>Was Tony Soprano the original bulklord?
Yes. And he was also one of the biggest sex symbols in the world in the 90s/00s, and showed that being a big powerful motherfucker gets women fucking wet as shit. He is the bloat pioneer.
In fact, he challenged and changed the standard for male aesthetics, especially in the TV world, kind of similarly to how pic related is changing it for women now. She's the thicc pioneer.

Attached: basedjoan.jpg (800x1200, 105K)

ay all yous fuckin dubs faggots better pay some fucking tribute if yous is gonna keep running ya fuckin mouths like dat!
You seein this shit tone?

Attached: bishmuth lemon.gif (320x310, 2.34M)

You must be an east-coaster if you don’t hear whoo-ahh

look at his frame. That fucker would be enormous if he put some effort in. Shame he didnt show us his fit potential

>You must be an east-coaster if you don’t hear whoo-ahh
It depends on who says it. Ralphie clearly says who-er, Paulie clearly says who-ahh. Most of the other guys are somewhere in between.

NOBODYSH GAHT DUBSH!

...So i tell him "What the fuck's a lat pulldown cocksucka"?

Im tellin you's T. These fanooks are outta control.

Heh heh

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

A, she was a Hooah B, she hit me C, I was on a lot of coke at the time

Attached: ralph.png (645x486, 523K)

I’m so happy all you fanook zoomers are into this show...shit from my childhood and earlier was garbage, so we disregarded, of course. This shit was actually great, and I’m excited that another generation is enjoying it as I did. I am now the age of Tony/Carmela at the beginning of the show. Holy fuck.

Attached: 28953914_1009390982548372_98406541875475306_o.jpg (2048x1280, 182K)

decent attempt at a spin kick for how fat he is

under appreciated post

That's another thing I don't hear no more about how it was in your day.

Attached: Capture.png (678x398, 337K)

Who the fuck is that

Meatballs, fettuccini, ziti. 3x1

CARMELLA COULD YOU PLEASE PICK THE WEIGHTS UP OFF THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You don't know what it's like out thehh, Aide, you're marrying Cwistofuh, he's handsome, makes money, he's got great hayahhh

Attached: nofuckingmaid.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

Lmao

Early heart attack mode

Sfogliatelle and Cannoli's

Pre and post workout orange juice....with SOME pulp.

Attached: 1418970341680.jpg (990x927, 482K)

T wants to smash all your fucking faces in
>he's sittin' on the computer in his underwear...wastin' his time in some chitchat room goin' back an' forth with some other f**kin' jerkoff... gigglin' like a little school girl. I wanna f**kin' smash his f**kin' face in.

Lol...perfect

Lowest form of conversation

Remember when is the lowest form of conversation.

The Matriarch
Christina Hendricks

someone photoshop this with a sip

u