You can't feel inferior

While being more intelligent than the person near you. Srsly IQ mogs are the worst, Memes aside intelligence is the most desirable traits in humans, even one argument to find someone beautiful is if they look intelligent, it's the end goal, kinda just like dick size and raw attraction.

Attached: scott.jpg (1800x1012, 113K)

look up the halo effect
in this retarded society, being pretty is the only thing that really matters

exactly

Attached: halo.jpg (508x660, 121K)

very based

People judge your value by how much you dominate your environment, be it looks/IQ or whatever. Valuing intelligence is seen as less shallow in society (It's the definition of it in a way) so you'll earn more respect as an intelligent person than being a pretty boy. For a men being dumb is death sentence even if he look like a chad, every women who aren't dumb won't take him seriously. Nobody like being near dumb people, even the ones who consider themselves as dumb. But yes being good looking is better suit Jow Forums ideal lifestyle.

If you do the judging by only looks then i'm sorry but it's hard to even consider you human.

Or maybe society is just dumb? Usually it's a representation of the majority and the majority isn't quite smart.

the thing is no one will know you are dumb unless they get to know you in different situations, so girls will look at good looking men without thinking about their intelligence...which so too late cuz they already had sex or some shit.
correct me if im wrong

ah yes I remember all those socially and sexually successful MIT students

oh wait no I dont, I remember a bunch of nerds who didnt have sex until they were in their late 20s, and got married to a contentious roastie in their 30s.

You know, this isnt even an unexplored phenomena, there is mountians of scientific literature you can read on this matter. I'll tl;dr it for you: people value looks above all else. IQ has rapidly diminishing returns and actually becomes less successful at the extremes (likely because of how necessary social networking is to business success and rain man cant read faces). If you want an easy life, pray you have favorable genetic recombination and end up with an aesthetically pleasing face and stature. Everything else is bs people make up to attempt to cope with such a brutal reality.

I guess you're right in a sense but for the people who value intelligence (those are usually the ones who aren't dumb themselves) they put it above all. Even if you go by Jow Forums mentality and judge a good life by how much you appeal to women, The intelligent women will compromise on anything except intelligence, hell they're even more nazi than heightists womenlets about it. So being good looking is the best to attract dumb whores, which is funnily enough what the stereotype always was.

>intelligence is the most important trait
>someone double legs you and rear naked chokes you
>cya kid
wrestling is the most important trait for a human being

>The modern world is just like caveman times

>this is your average Jow Forums guy

Low IQ cope. Sorry user, were you dropped at birth or born that way?

MIT dropout here
Tons of Euro Chads and Jews go there. Also a bunch of poojeets and Arabs. (In Arabia everyone has money, so many devout Muslims pursue academia as a flex, it is more well regarded to be a successful scientist than to just buy the newest rolls royce there)
The Jews had a lot of money and most had a penchant for prostitutes or Asian girls.
Euro Chads just seemed unstoppable. I'm positive some of the Nazi experiments worked because there were 6'6" Aryan Gods who demolished the tests and went off to extremely prestigious grad schools and companies after.

Basically I am who you are describing but I didn't make it past freshman year.

I dunno man. Sometimes I feel like I'm holding up the world. I'm superaware that my intelligence and therefore my heightened ability to affect outcomes puts a lot of responsibility on my neck. I can read people and situations and see things before anyone else, and therefore I often feel like I have a responsibility to step in and make sure things go the best way possible.

So when I'm talking to someone and I can see that their intelligence is low, I see them as being vulnerable. I feel protective of them. I don't dismiss them as inferior, but rather want to help them if I can

if you think elite colleges are filled with losers just lol. the absolute gigachads of gigachads are at top schools and they will make 100x more than you ever will and lead objectively better lives.

>intelligence

Well we know the OP isn't high IQ. People are extremely visceral, having social power, being socially pliable is a vastly greater return on investment than "intelligence". Acquiring social power beauty is everything as this annon mentions().

Women are also like this, if they are allowed to breed uncontrolled as they are now, intelligence isn't even the fourth most desired trait. Height is essentially #1.

>implying a billion years of evolution can be undone in fifty years of relative social peace in the Western sphere, where war was a constant in the past

Using IQ to cope, come now annon

Attached: 1547478346335.jpg (900x1273, 108K)

Yes but the person you feel the need to protect most likely will feel inferior. that's the point of this thread, "IQ mogging".

>You can't feel inferior while being more intelligent than the person near you.
but I bet I'll manage it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

honestly the most based post on this board atm

Lol cope harder nerd

How can you even make a post like this as an adult? Everyone that's been through high school and college or goes out of the house regularly can tell you how important looks are to bother genders.

How often do you get to flex your IQ in front of women?
When does your IQ become more important than looks to women?

I do believe there are some women that care more about intelligence than about looks but they're the minority and they far outweigh the smart but ugly/awkward men so they'll all be taken by someone else

>How often do you get to flex your IQ in front of women?
Not OP, but people commenting on my vocabulary and sentence structure is a fairly common thing - I don't do it on purpose, but I regularly catch myself in the middle of a sentence that could've come straight from a novel.

Well besides the fact that you might be gifted, how many women would drop their panties for that?

Would GRRM pull hoes if he wasn't rich?

>I regularly catch myself in the middle of a sentence that could've come straight from a novel.
cringing hard rn lad.

Fag

Intelligence without strength of body and character is pointless. OP confirmed for eternal untermensch.

IQ mogging is mostly inside you, the self, you feel like a non competent worthless human being. Not everything is about women as this board seem to forget but being intelligent is CRUCIAL for attracting and keeping women, Dominating women (It's not always necessary but this board seem to think it's so i'll follow) comes with your brain first if not you'll always be seen as sex toy and never be taken seriously, no wonder that the main complain of attractive people is they're seen as a piece of meat most of the times.

this
>lose argument
>smack him
what is he gonna do?

Use the great equalizer aka the gun.

Not him but this is an actual thing. I have an extensive vocabulary as well and people comment on it a lot to the point I dumb down how I speak becauese I find it annoying.

Excuses. Danny Devito probably fucked more bitches than you've hit on.

If he were good looking he'd also have the benefit of the halo effect and would've fucked even more bitches.

>Dominating women (It's not always necessary but this board seem to think it's so i'll follow) comes with your brain first if not you'll always be seen as sex toy and never be taken seriously, no wonder that the main complain of attractive people is they're seen as a piece of meat most of the times.

That sounds more like EQ than IQ to me and even then to get into a relationship with someone most of the time there needs to be a physical attraction otherwise you might as well be friends

>MUh Danel Depito!!
His wife is a dwarf like he is even though he's rich and famous
He only gets women because he's rich and famous

He even said himself that he does not believe women when they say they're physically attracted to him, because that was never the case before he got famous.

Fair. I see goofy looking cunts pulling nice enough women all the time so I don't think the halo effect is needed so much.

A large part of responsibility is concealing your superiority.

Based af.

At least three women who commented on this very thing ended up in bed with me. Current gf mentioned it within the first half hour during our first date.

I'll have you know I think you're a cockgoblin too, user.

Yeah but the point is he can still get pussy even though they aren't physically attracted to him so that means that halo effect is an excuse. Being a weak dude mentally and physically is more likely to leave you fannyless than being ugly.

Blast, see

Blast, see

Blast, see

Blast, see

Can you tell me how to leverage physical beauty and extremely high likeability (social power, charisma, influence )as a man and get rich?

But this is just underrate the less intelligent person intelligence to notice you're intelligence, If they're even mildly intelligent they'll notice that and feel even more worthless, being treated like a child isn't something many people want. people are mostly jealous/feel pathetic near people they aspire to be/they like, i think that being pretentious cuck will do the opposite affect.