What do you guys think about going for some sport in the morning after waking up and before the breakfast...

What do you guys think about going for some sport in the morning after waking up and before the breakfast ? Like going for a run or for some fast walk, and do some calisthenics too ?
Is this something for mentally ill people or on the contrary something for people that loves life ?

Attached: 1559631299158.jpg (1536x2048, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/6fkJgQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine licking her haha

Even if you think you need breakfast, it's a good idea to do some LISS before. You will probably feel miserable the first times, but you will adapt and improve your bodyfat metabolism. I always drink a coffee before though. And doing stuff like intervals or strength training on am empty stomach is pointless imho. You need energy to get the most out of these sessions.

Helped me out with my shitty sleeping pattern.
I couldn't get awake until 11 but cardio in the morning helped me get up and get awake quickly

This girl is underage based retard

Perhaps she shouldn't dress like a slut then

He meant the mouse you nonce

No she's not

nice brehs I want to try it, but I always feel not so in the mood to do cardio in the morning. I'll try for one week and see if it's sustainable.

Attached: 1544450914569.jpg (1080x1315, 145K)

Mild walk or some stretching is god tier.

Wouldn't do anything with a heavy load because none of your shit is lubricated.

Mike Tyson believed in it.

imgur.com/gallery/6fkJgQ0
yikes

LISS on an empty stomach is okay, but only short sessions. I wouldn't run on an empty stomach for more than 20 minutes.

What does ALL DAY mean
is she ready for s3x all day long???

same bitch from OP? she needs to get her nipples sucked, that'll cure her depression

that's not her account. it's just some depressed weirdo who posts pictures of their waifus with "i'm so depressed" comments alongside half of them.

I managed to do 30k in something around 3h and could have gone further. I think doing 40-50k should be doable, but beyond that I wouldn't know how my body reacts. You jut get used to it though. The only question is if you want/need to.

I didnt read any of this shit but damn that girl yum

It's a brand

Good

Attached: IMG_20190813_155736.jpg (326x277, 82K)

According to which country's laws?

Mentally ill guy here.

Working out first thing in the morning seems to be making me saner. I think it's healthy. If post-workout feels are so good, why pass any portion of the day without them?