Fitness on stimulants

I am user who has not worked out last week due to meth use. First time using. feel free to ask me anything that you would like to know

Attached: swimmer-body.jpg (650x350, 36K)

Based addict poster

To provide a couple details to start
>lost about 5 pounds in fat/water weight
>look more cut
>feel weaker
>very high BP

I can go into more detail

Not an addict. This is note cope, just fact. Only been using for last 6 days so... maybe if I cant control myself I will become an addict but right now theres not been enough. Im also almost out.

Also I did try to weightlift but felt incredibly bad in my cardiovascular system so gave up out of fear. However I did situational cardio and basically sweated out like 20 pounds in 5 minutes it was insane. If you are familiar with the compound ephredine it has a similar effect and is taken by bodybuilders to cut.

My penis has shrunken to asian micropenis mode while flaccid. sex is possible but significantly more physical stimulation is required to keep an erection.

How does it impact your ability to focus? Is it like adderall?

In theory it is extremely similar to adderall but I have never taken that so I cannot really compare them. I did not do mentally challenging tasks so the ability to focus is a bit hard for me to gauge. Frankly, it did not seem to negate symptoms associated with ADHD such as quickly changing what you are looking at or thinking about. However, it made doing monotonous or otherwise boring tasks fun so they were much easier to accomplish. I was in many ways more productive this week

You're supposed to use amphetamine as a preworkout, not methamphetamine.

what is your resting heart rate

I dont see how it could possibly be used as a preworkout either given how much stress it puts on your cardiovascular system. It seemed as if I would explode if I did a maximal weightlifting effort

105. It is normally 62

so do you plan to continue using it or what? sounds like you will destroy yourself and ruin all your gains via extreme weight loss

You're using too much, I think. One line won't affect your heart that much, but it's a good way to take a week off your regular caffeine preworkout.

I smoke, not snort. That could be why, or I was not truly "resting". I dont think I am using too much although I did think I was having a heart attack today but this was all in my head (confirmed by EKG)

No I do not plan to continue it. I will die

Wait, you smoke speed? I didn't even know you could do that.

does smoking it make it more effective or something? I always thought snorting something had the greatest effect next to injection

Yes you can definitely do that. Through television and such I had always assumed that was the default way.

Not more effective per se but shorter and therefore more concentrated in effects.

so is it a viable thing to use while cutting? because it sounds like it makes you cut fast but you can't lift so youll lose more muscle. But you can't lift on shit like DNP either

Attached: 1563508450761.jpg (360x360, 17K)

It depends how you like to do your cut really. It is not as effective as DNP for cutting but is far safer and far more fun. Really it should not be feared if someone ordinarily wouldnt fear ephedrine

Making Aimo Koivunen proud, son.

This guy sounds based, holy shit

Attached: 1561552793420.jpg (563x511, 142K)

Never heard of him until now but I am in disbelief you can take that much meth and not die instantly.

Are you viper?
>You'll cowards don't even smoke crack, what's up wit dat?"

No I am not that guy. That guy smokes crack. I have used cocaine though. It was like meth except way weaker in every respect

wtf I thought cocaine was stronger
Cocaine makes my heart want to explode so does that mean meth is going to kill me?

Just read this Wiki. This is legendary shit.

Nah, man, cocaine is weaker. It's more harmful because people often chase it with alcohol, which is a sure way to fuck up your heart.

Idk maybe. Sounds like you did alot of cocaine or it was of extreme purity, or both, and maybe you have bad cardiovascular health or are overreacting. But meth is way stronger than coke
god i stink like shit right now

I just had it straight but didnt measure it or anything. I might have been overreacting like other user said. I don't think I have bad cardio

Wish I could take your vitals. Post vitals when. You get a chance. I want to see pulse per minute, blood pressure. When you get a chance. Worst case scenario you'll need a nice dose of Narcan

I read this in my head like a methhead because you, the op, are a methhead

I am not under the impression that I had a real overdose at any point in time. When I was at the ER the nurse said my bp was very high, but not that it put me in danger of death or something. My RHR as tested before was 105. Also Narcan is for opiod overdose you realize this right it doesnt do anything for meth

It doesnt bother me that you call me that. But I am alot smarter than your average meth head if nothing else because I take the data

you sound smarter than an average meth head but you are not smart. taking meth to begin with is not smart. you sound like you had an idea about controlling your dosages and being scientific and shiet but then why did you go to the ER? Somewhere along the line you fucked up and couldnt handle it, although your details are interesting

meth makes you feel smart
but you are not smart
youre a methhead

way to ruin your life

I disagree that in and out itself taking meth is not smart. Simply taking a very small amount provides extremely small risk, as risk is proportional to dosage, so if you wanted to be risk free you just dose accordingly.

Checkem

You sound upset that you are presented with the possibility that someone can use meth and not destroy themselves, as if you know better than anyone else with your stereotypical view of the compound

>meth isnt risky or stupid if you take a small dose

Attached: 1545518964305.jpg (480x712, 33K)

yes I agree it is possible to make one dosage very risk free but you didnt fully respond to what I said you shouldnt have been in the ER

I worded that badly. I just meant that what is dangerous is not the compound itself but the way it is used. Your body can take one molecule of any substance on the planet right, of course dosage is a factor. People can turn delirious on benadryll if they take enough, to make a point. I am not trying to say meth is not dangerous in general but just dispelling the ridiculous fear over it.

I legitimately though I was having some sort of cardiac issue due to soreness in my left pec area. However they took EKG and I was cleared from that

you have some small point said rather incoherently. but you are still DUMB in some factor of your usage of it if you wound up in the ER thats all I am trying to say

Yeah man, try heroin next and let us know how safe it is

Attached: 1553307217586.jpg (900x914, 42K)

I suppose. Theres not a clear indication I fucked anything up though as I essentially visited the ER out of paranoia. I don't really care if you guys think I'm stupid to begin with and wasn't saying I'm smart. However I sense an obvious stereotype of the compound that states it is the crystal of the devil and will destroy you the instant it touches your tongue which I think is just retarded and is something only those who never tried it say. excuse me while i drink a gallon of water

Its pretty easy to make fun of me and I dont really care but I hope you at least understand that it is not as dangerous as you think it is. Christ someone posted a name of some soldier who took like 500 tablets of it and survived a week in the wilderness and ate like a bird raw or something. Its not heroin

You binged 6 days of meth, literally ran out of all you had and think you have the willpower to not become addicted? Don't ever touch the stuff again, you'll fiend. Never heard of anyone binging a whole week their first time.

Actually I used on 3 of the last 7 days so its not quite as bad as it sounds although its not the best

They're the same thing. One is just more potent.

Not really more like methly group on meth just makes it affect the brain. Amphetamine is just a class of medicine that mimics adrenaline

Stop doing it you retard.

Druggie here. Bioavailability for salts(powder coke is cocaine hydrochloride, chemically a salt) usually goes IV>smoked>chugged>snorted>transdermal>eaten. Meth is exactly like that.

Yes mom I'm trying. Crashing as we speak.
Thats another thing for you drugless anons if you want to know what it feels like in the brain, I just feel dead. Not angry or depressed but unable to be happy so like out of happy juice. Dopamine down regulation you see

Frankly the worst parts about all of this is having to force food down my throat with no appetite.

The fact you tell yourself you're not addicted is exactly the mentality that will allow you to keep using it until you are so in every meaning of the word, if you can stop but you don't plan on stopping it's addiction.
I've seen it happen enough times to be able to tell you that if you don't sort yourself out right now you will become a full blown degenerate junkie, normal functional humans don't use meth for a week even if they think they can get off it.

If you have any respect or love for the people around you or any sense of dignity get off this shit before it takes a lot more than just a decision.

Its understandable that you didnt read every post in this thread but I ran out of what I had and do not have any plans to get more. No one wants to believe that I can stop using it but then I guess no one believes in getting clean period. Guess every addict just stays that way forever

>feel free to ask me anything that you would like to know
I'd like to know the name of the guy on the far right of your pic.

By "affects the brain" you mean the methyl group makes it cross the blood brain barrier. After that it is metabolized into simpler amphetamines and act exactly like them. Meth is just a much more efficient way of providing amphetamine to your body. It's broken down to the same chemicals as Adderall.

Meth is fearmongered because it fiends you. You don't lose teeth and turn into a zombie from the compound. The compound makes you stay sleepless or really close to sleepless for a really long time, suppresses your appetite so you malnutrition and drains your fluids so you dehydrate. If you act like a regular non addict(force eat, hydrate and sleep as much as possible) you don't get to be a methhead. It's pretty hard to do that though. Paul erdos, who holds the title of the mathematician with the most research papers ever(1600+) was using meth for a long long time without it causing any problems because he was smart about it.

Tl;Dr: Meth isn't as bad as portrayed. Don't do it.

idk nigga

Frankly you have worded what I have been trying to say better than I could. Even your last sentence is poignant

Already craving more, already addicited

Your life is over

You should tell your family asap so they can get you help and some rehab asap

Otherwise youll be buying more by Wednesday because you'll be craving a fix

God you idiots just dont learn. You do not even understand what the crash feels like. Really I think you guys think it is like a heroin crash, so I blame TV. I am not shitting myself or vomiting. There now does it make more sense that someone can go through the withdrawal without relapse? I hope so

Remember that episode of King of the hill when Hank make Bobby smoke an entire carton of cigarettes?

Lol this guy just did that to himself with METH

Attached: 1538701407792m.jpg (724x1024, 136K)

>nigga
Get real use to using slang like that because youre gonna be homeless and living with other drug addicts on the streets soon enough. You'll need to seem cool to get along

It is very particularly because I remember that episode that I know your reference makes limited sense. Hank punished bobby for trying ciagrettes by making him "OD" on them. How is what I did similar to that at all

Extra fun fact, if you think you can do what Erdos did you're probably mistaken. He wasn't a regular dude in the first place, he eccentric even for a mathematician. He had no home, stayed with academic friends and only owned a suitcase. That should give you an idea of how weird you have to be to be able to take meth without it becoming a problem in the long term.

Damn, you're right man

What you did was meth, and that's WAY WAY worse than a carton of cigarettes. Like 1,000,000 times worse LOL

not him but hes right you dont turn into a stooge after one meth binge
hes being retarded by being so self confident in his ability to quit but thats all hes guilty of

My support of your comment was not an indication that I think I am Paul Erdos. But I am a mathematician, if that is relevant.

Actually I smoked a cart of ciagrettes before and it made me throw up so in some ways it is worse

10 years from now youll look back at this week as the week that started the downfall of your life
get help now before its too late

Attached: 1542595546149.jpg (506x960, 29K)

I dont understand you types because you think I am advocating a lifestyle of meth use when literally nothing I said indicated that at all and I have profusely expressed my desire to stop using it.
I am just stating my anecdotes regarding it

Hey what do you know, I'm a mathematician too. Currently crashing from stims too. Such is life.

>do not have any plans to get more
That's not good enough chief, you should make plans to never get any more.

THis is the first batch you ever got and you used it for a week in a row?, do you realize how bad that sounds? especially combined with the amount of excuses you're making right now to rationalize a meth binge as if it's comparable to a cheat day or w/e

Sort your shit out mate, this can only fuck up your life

Hail friend. I am currently reading about elliptic curves to take a cryptography class

Ok so I didnt verbalize it the exact way you wanted it that doesnt change my objectives. I cant believe you wrote that post and can be under the impression that you arent playing semantics.
Alot of people in this thread think meth is heroin. I am here to say it is not heroin. Thats it. Sorry if you cant accept that

I succumbed and am on my way of becoming a machine learning data scientist :(. Keep it pure(well, kind of, cryptography leans on the applied side but not as much as mine) for me too out there.

I have used meth myself and did not become an addict. I used it about a year ago. Because I've actually used it I understand you a little better than some people here. First of all, realize that you made this thread just to boost your confidence about quitting and to take your mind off the crash, as indicated by your extreme number of posts. Second of all, for the most part what you are saying is correct but obviously controversial. You are right most people think meth withdrawal is like heroin withdrawal since they don't know shit about anything and therefore automatically assume you are already fucked. However, you don't really have a case to be upset about them because they are on the side of caution and normalcy ultimately , and it's not really important how badly they think of meth as they will likely never use it. I guess at the beginning you were trying to advocate substituting meth for bronkaid. Not really something I'd say is a good idea, but is possible if you have good self control.

Also, the simple fact is most people don't have the self control to manage meth usage "safely". As you maybe already understand, you probably don't have that self control. I get that you just wanted to finish your gram or whatever though before trying to quit.
Tldr don't do meth, but don't talk about how meth will destroy you if you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about because you just sound like a pasty ass pussy and it's embarrassing

meth doesn't have to be heroin to be shit for you or for your retarded ass to get hooked on it, the fact you're arguing with people telling you to fix your shit shows exactly how very likely you are to fuck your shit up

I'm playing semantics?, kek, alright bro, good luck

oooof....OP IS SAMEFAGGING THIS HARD
>77 replys, 13 posters
>thats a yikes from me dog

>meth doesn't have to be heroin to be shit for you or for your retarded ass to get hooked on it
I agree

> the fact you're arguing with people telling you to fix your shit shows exactly how very likely you are to fuck your shit up
No, because I am not disagreeing with what they are saying, I take offense to their unfortunately obvious ignorance that they reveal when they package their generally intelligent musings with something like "meth will make you a homeless on the street by next week"
If you dont understand read the posts above you fortunately I am being saved by a couple people who speak type english better than me and are saving me trouble

im not reading all of this but here's an idea even if it's true meth isn't as bad as "they" say maybe telling the truth about it will just end up hurting more people?

Attached: 1564079152490.png (479x477, 414K)

truth should be told, dumb people will be dumb people regardless

Holy fuck the poster/post ratio. Op you posted in you thread what like 500 times? Just shut the fuck up and relax. I can't believe you are this oblivious that you are just crashing hard and trying to pick a fight with Jow Forums over some dumb shit

You've made a thread on a fitness board, subject title is "fitness on stimulants", in the very same op you mention that you haven't worked out, later on you mention unsustainable weight-loss, feeling weak and having high bp

The only thing you're able to say is that potentially, if you're lucky, have a lot of self control and are smart about it it won't entirely ruin your life, no - just a bit, or hopefully less than another drug - the example you provide is a fucking weirdo that had no functional life but published a lot of articles

Do w/e you want man, I'm out

i live in australia and due to the ease of availability of methamphetamine and a lack of affordable other drugs it's been a pretty prominnet part of my life as a young adult because i was in a scene involed in it and at one stage lived at a house where my housemate sold it, and have lied with a couple of crakcheads

listen up and listen good. i've smoked meth too, a couple of times, and sure you might be able to walk away now no harm done and neer do it again. i would strongly encourage this

continued meth use however will totally destroy you, who you are, your humanity, and your material comfort and extrapersonal relationships.

poverty, desperation, callously using your friends and family for money and manipulating them on drug fueled binges and not even realise what you're doing is wrong

extreme changes in mood and rages that will see you destroy things. i've had mates come in and throw rocks through \windows and totally trash a house bcause of imagined insult, flipping and beating their pregnant girlfriends til the police are called etc

and last but not least- continued methamphetamine use will lead to some pretty nasty schizophrenia. that 'planes are following me, people on the train are spies trying to kill me' shit where you'll eventaully snap and the government will gie you a shot every month as per court mandate

don't do it dude, destroy your life for nothing

and don't lie to yourself and say you'll be the exception or you're making it work for you. you're blind to reality on that shit

Get the fuck off meth dude never touch the shit again.

t. normie adhd/legal adderall fag

Don't listen to the pussies ice is great.

Yes but have you smoked shards. That shit is good. Adderall is garbage in comparison. You should try it since you are already on add lol

This thread is hilarious

Attached: 1542906677264.jpg (640x960, 118K)

You subhuman drugoid, I doubt your mother will even cry when you OD.

Attached: high on life.png (391x486, 155K)

Leg day on 30 mg Adderall, it's cool I'm running test too. Gonna smoke a bowl and do my hams