Tfw living in a Muslim country where 80% of the gyms are men only

>tfw living in a Muslim country where 80% of the gyms are men only

Attached: FB_IMG_1565633331910.jpg (1242x1394, 87K)

Imagine the smell

>he's proud of being a faggot surrounded by other hairy, sweaty brown faggots

Typical muslim.

Attached: 1564647286655.png (427x380, 367K)

>not lifting for girls

Attached: 1488619848287.png (612x491, 98K)

what happens if a woman tries going there?

based
>he's proud of being a faggot surrounded by other hairy
what? people like you are seldom virgins

Best feel to be honest

She's asked to leave

that's the one thing i dread about going to the gym in the US, thots wasting time in the rack

>She's asked to leave
Unbelievable. They are animals.

You're right, I'm not a virgin. One of the reason is because I bang gym thots. You ugly faggots buttfuck yourselves. That's why you hate women in the gym. They ruin your gay orgies.

Attached: Dog_Pissing_on_mohammad.jpg (300x225, 28K)

Damn man, pls don't put a bacon photo next
O don't think I can handle that

That's really bizarre why would you be proud of that? Who's gonna oggle your gains dudes and goats?

I'm sure you love other men's bacon, Ahmed.

>tfw living in tunisia gym is full of cardio bunnies in the morning

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 44K)

Pics?

i'm not a creep plus the white knights will probably beat the shit out of me if catched

>tfw live in a jewish country and in the middle of my workout some religious guy shout and ask 10 guys for minyan

What country?

male only gyms are comfy in muzzie-land
>1000$ per year
>access to all branches
>5 mins away from home another 5 mins away from work
>free towel cleaning service
>separate showers
>sauna
>ice bath and hot bath next to indoor 30m swimming pool
>basketball court
>tennis court
>indoor track
>pool table
>chilling lounge
>hair dryers in changing room

>tfw when you live in Latin American country where 80% of the gyms also have Zumba.

Based frogposter
I'm in Tunisia rn too, your gym are so expensive tho

$ per year
WHAT? I pay 30 bucks a month for a top tier gym that has everything you need. What kind of cuck would pay 1000 dollars for a membership?

Sounds gay

Jordan

Sweden

france

aaaayy guys i bang gym thots i
sex them haha i swear you guys hah

Attached: IMG-20190811-WA0014.jpg (736x673, 37K)

i feel ya bruda, i live in a country where 100℅ of the gyms separate the two genders

Attached: 1565297072312.png (646x650, 536K)

Cope.

Maybe if your gyms had women you wouldn't be such rapists, shitskin.

Women in the gym just depresses me because I know I’ll never be able to have a girl like them doesn’t matter how ripped I get I’ll always be too autistic been lifting for years and the only time women talk to me is to ask if I’m done with equipment feels bad man

if he's a foreigner working in a muslim country, he probably has a good pay, so 1000 dollars isn't that bad. In Denmark i'm paying like 500 dollars a year and it sure as hell isn't with all the stuff he mentioned

He's not. No white man would be happy to workout in a gym surrounded by smelly arabs.

>smelly
>1000$
i think the smelly ones go to the 30$ per month gym desu

>he's proud of being a mudslime
ok buddy

Attached: 1376919787262.jpg (720x601, 232K)

Could be, but i'm thinking about the rich oil states where it's mostly foreigners anyway

Cringe
Sure you do bucko

>arrive at gym during prayer time
>all arabs leave to pray
>all equipment empty
this is how you make it

He's probably in some Gulf countries, and I think it's fine because per example in Kuwait you get paid x4 what they pay you in EU + They don't have taxes

I'm in Jordan but my gym have girls in it

>I never went out my mom's basement and everything I learned is fro mthe internet
the post

>being so brainwashed and sexually insecure that you think being surrounded by men is automatically something gay
I would prefer men only gyms. Women should be in the kitchen meal prepping anyway.

Do they keep a gallows out front for hanging anyone that does gay shit in there? Or does everyone do gay shit and you're expected to keep it down-low?

Okay, this is based

Attached: 20190813_122031.jpg (107x178, 17K)

so edgy

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1561583584062.jpg (474x750, 128K)

cringe and bluepilled
god this board is filled with white knights edge lords

UK

Muslims of Jow Forums, do you say Bismillah after a good set?
What's Islam's stance on working out and taking care of your body (I know tatoos are frowned upon)

> no taxes
And that why it is a muslim shithole. No sense of duty towards the country.

>lifting for girls

Attached: 15175821986310.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

All arabs smell, though.

i personally don't even say bismillah for food

Everyone hates muslims, even buddhists. It has nothing to do with white knighting.

And americans smell like cheese, i honestly never believed the stereotype until i visited there and smelled for myself.

t.europe fag

w-what?? you're a kid, aren't you?

Sad
Based

>Muslims of Jow Forums, do you say Bismillah after a good set?
Kek, I really do if it's a really heavy set for moral power
>What's Islam's stance on working out and taking care of your body
Muhammad once said :" The best of my people (Arabs) are my generation, then the ones that come after them, and later ones, until there will be a generation of my people who give word and not commit to it, who say are muslims bu are not, and will be fat and not in shape"

and it's in general not good in Islam to not be in fit

THIS FUCKING WEBSITE AHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: bro you just posted.png (528x462, 462K)

No and no, first one sounds like a good idea

hahahahaha, pay no tax, earn more money and go back home again. Sounds good to me

Not paying taxes is disloyalty to the state, which is why people in Belgium or the Netherlands (up to 52% income tax) are more mature

> actually
> seldom
tips

Attached: DR SCIENCE.gif (400x224, 1.02M)

user is 13 years old

Attached: 1564951568665.jpg (481x501, 18K)

maybe only the european muslims dont care about hygiene

I live in Belgium and gyms here are 80% men as well. What's your point? Belgians hardly hit the gym, specially women. So it's 80% and of those men half are immigrants

never heard of Molenbeek-Saint-Jean ? ahahahahah turn off the computer I smell you from here

>Not paying taxes is disloyalty to the state
kid, it's the state that decides taxes, Gulf countries don't have taxes because they're so rich they don't need them and they perefer that their people live great

this is any citizens dream, when you grow up and get your first job you'll learn about it

I am Belgian so yeah I do.
Besides bashing muslim culture and orthodoxy with weak arguments what is your point?

Gets me every time

à part que t'es un fils de pute je vois pas
IRL tu rase les murs ahahah

Part of the money you earn belongs to the country that protects and feeds you. You enjoy its laws and opportunities like working but you don't want to give back and do your duty?

I consider that an immeasurable level of immaturity.

Not that other poster, but I am Ahmed. Soon brother, there will only be Ahmed.

You fucking low IQ imbecile, THE GOVERNMENTS THERE HAVE 0% TAX RATE

what the fuck you want to pay them if they say don't pay us ???

Based asba poster

This is your brain on Bernie Sanders.

Jij bent waarschijnlijk een slaaf of een Franstalige sos

Belgium has one of the highest tax rates in the world but the return is so damn low. We have 7 governments for 11 million people, our roads are shit, public transport is shit, cops are shit, justice system is weak and the quality of our education is dropping every year. Scandinavia and Holland have high tax rates too but at least things work out fine there. Nothing works in Belgium and the worst of all is that most of your taxes flow into the social security system, the system of which Ahmed is beneficiary n°1

>protect

Tell that to the 35 victims of the terrorist attack in 2016, planned by terrorists that the Belgian government liberated out of an Iraqi prison and allowed to roam around freely in Belgium. Belgium is the biggest fucking rogue state in the West

>Je peux sucer pour moins cher et plus à fond

Attached: arton11075-82e9f.png (320x204, 94K)

>08/13/19(Tue)12:53:16 No.51971342
muslims are vermin that cant appreciate anything from anyone, any opportunity, benefits or somehow being able to move forward in life, love or anything is because "its the will of allah"

90% of muslims will take between 7-10 years to learn the swedish language, they dont want to work or study, this has been the ideal mindset willed by the quran if youve actually studied history/religion in school

>no thots
>only bros

dude, on a serious note

are you Schizophrenic?

Yeah, when I see people like you post I indeed see there's a lot wrong with Belgium.

Enjoy handing over more than half of what you earn for a disfunctional state that's importing people that will never contribute to the system.

The sooner we can get rid of Wallonia, the better.

no, why do you ask ?
> inb4 boom aluha akbahr

this HAS to be bait

Attached: DfiVpIJW4AEgEjp.jpg (320x360, 19K)

You are delusional. You're a useful pet for the jews, nothing more. Once they run out of uses for their American slaves will wipe you out.

because you dont like taxes or because of criticism towards islam ?

no wonder muslims tend to require more than 10 years to learn a language of said country theyre living in

> that will never contribute
Says who? Even the Belgian far right politicians don't say this type of stuff. People need to get it out of their head that immigrants are going to leave this country.

Imagine the feeling

Attached: 1561520087288.jpg (1199x1200, 172K)

that's pretty gay desu

>Says who?
Reality. Sweden has been importing arabs and africans since the 90s and more than half of them still don't integrate or contribute to society. They just live off gibs.

Migrants are overrepresented in welfare and social housing, in fact, most people on a leefloon aren't Belgians. Prisons are filled with immigrants for a reason. They don't feel at home here and have no sense of loyalty towards the state or the community, hence why they steal and deal drugs.

cheap jew

> aren't Belgians
So not only are you selecting on ethnic background, you also refuse reality by calling them non-Belgians. Most of them have worked dirtier jobs than you've ever done, especially the 1st generation

So? We are talking about Belgium here, not Sweden.

>get btfo by reality
>omg ur not being nice!
>that means ur points are invalidated because they make me upset!
Loving every laugh.

because its the truth and everyone knows it

arabs struggle so badly in school here that it almost looks like a bad joke, family honor crime happen more frequently than you can imagine as we even have tax funded organisations to save women from these types of situations.

gang related crime and r4pe statistics up by over 110%, i grew up in a time where we could let out kids be outsde unnoticed without getting murdered, r4ped or molested at public baths but that is long gone.

muslims are very fond of even molesting young boys, almost every single sex related crime leads back to muslims

>België
Haha, die terrorist die een eeuwigheid wist onder te duiken in Molenbeek. Zijn jullie moslims nou zo kwaadaardig of is jullie overheid zo incompetent?

Everytime I do a flye I imagine some brown invaders head between the weights.

Attached: 1559649491528.jpg (547x362, 53K)

>So? We are talking about Belgium here, not Sweden.
So what? Belgium isn't any better. My friend recently went there and he said he had never seen so many darkies in one place before.

Incompetentie. Salah Abdeslam was ik zelfs vergeten. Je moet eens Oussama Atar googelen, hij was het brein achter de aanslag in Zaventem