So let me get this straight....you don't shower every day, you don't comb your hair, you don't brush your teeth...

So let me get this straight....you don't shower every day, you don't comb your hair, you don't brush your teeth, you don't floss, you don't exercise, you don't wash your clothes, you don't make any effort to improve your skills in order to get a decent job that gives you enough money to pay bills and put some away for retirement....yet you still expect a hot girl to fuck you, despite being a disgusting slob. Are you joking?

Attached: 1546396832055.jpg (288x402, 76K)

No, wrong. I do most of those things, and can't get even a below average girl.

why do you think incels are incels? they do most of these things

People on here don't do these things? The only thing I don't do is flossing because I never got into a proper routine with it, but I try.

My name isn't Tyrone, so I do these things

Where did you go wrong then? We need a femanons opinion.

>yet you still expect a hot girl to fuck you
Is this your first day on Jow Forums

I do all that and more. I am just ugly, nothing I can do about it. I've been trying to change my ugliness for 20 years now and had several facial reconstruction surgeries and guess what? Still fucking ugly.

Personality doesn't matter, that's just a fucking cope and a meme, even the most normie person on this planet knows this. Deep down everyone realizes that they don't want to interact with ugly people, neither would I really if I had a choice. It's just nature telling you what to do the same way you get a stiffy when you look at boobs. Your brain is telling you to stay away from genetic waste.

I've been doing all of these things and more for more than 20 years and I am still where I started, I never had any potential for improvement in the first place.

Attached: 1552041374085.png (300x300, 121K)

>So let me get this straight....you don't shower every day, you don't comb your hair, you don't brush your teeth, you don't floss, you don't exercise, you don't wash your clothes, you don't make any effort to improve your skills in order to get a decent job that gives you enough money to pay bills and put some away for retirement....yet you still expect a hot girl to fuck you, despite being a disgusting slob. Are you joking?
You're right about everything except the last part. I don't expect any girl to fuck me. But I'm hoping that, maybe, if I fix all of this, someday in the future a girl will give me a chance. But that's not the reason I want to change. I want to change for myself. Getting a girlfriend would just be a bonus but I'm happy to live without one for years to come.

Never approached a girl, never been approached by a girl.

Actually

>Have an amazing job
>Take real good care of my personal hygiene
>Pay for a $45 haircut every three weeks
>Own a cosy apartment in a great area
>I exercise and am relatively fit
>5'7"
>No idea how to flirt
>Kinda introverted

No hotties... though femcels are throwing themselves at me on tinder.

Literally all of those same things, but if a female, can still get fucked by a hot guy.

Why fucking bother?

He either has a dull personality or looks very bad or both. All my friends from school dated average guys.

I'm attractive and used too get laid all the time now I've just given up and do all these user listed women are Fucking ruined now days and sex really isn't that special.

This is scaringly accurately me. And I don't want a girlfriend, 3DPD

The only one of those things I don't do is exercise, and I don't expect a hot girl to fuck me. I'm just sad that even plain girls have no interest in me.

doesn't matter what you do if you're a low test beta male

>you don't shower every day

I shower every day

>you don't comb your hair

I comb my hair

>you don't brush your teeth

I brush my teeth

>you don't floss

I floss

>you don't exercise

I exercise

>you don't wash your clothes

I wash my clothes, except for my dress shirts, which I send out

>you don't make any effort to improve your skills in order to get a decent job that gives you enough money to pay bills and put some away for retirement

I make six figures

>yet you still expect a hot girl to fuck you

I just want to date a white girl who is the same BMI as me, but that is apparently impossible.

I don't bother with people that don't understand things as simple as external wealth. Hell, minimalists can work with alot less money and opt to do so for security and still live a deserved relaxed life. Ok? So I didn't brush my teeth yesterday, but I brushed them today. And actually, I did brush my teeth yesterday, so fuck you.

I don't do any of this and I've got a gf of three years

>So let me get this straight....you don't shower every day, you don't comb your hair, you don't brush your teeth, you don't floss, you don't exercise, you don't wash your clothes, you don't make any effort to improve your skills in order to get a decent job that gives you enough money to pay bills and put some away for retirement.
That perfectly describes me, yes, but I don't want a stupid fucking girlfriend. I hate people.