Meanwhile, on female Jow Forums

Meanwhile, on female Jow Forums...

Attached: e9b3fb1c8612fd138279c884f2208c51c64eda26974787705f4f6a6c311f453d.jpg (1024x683, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crystal.cafe/hb/res/6210.html
youtube.com/watch?v=emYnT8HyZpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

right>left>middle

How do I tone my body?

Dafuq are these roasties doing with the gladii?

Attached: 3e2.jpg (480x712, 18K)

I prefer
Middle>Left>Right

Attached: 1520997163056.png (796x1060, 89K)

This is female Jow Forums

Attached: fit1.jpg (600x304, 192K)

>i want to do something other than be a cardio bunny but i dont want to overshoot my goal and turn into a muscular monster.

>my ass is flabby, what can i do to make it look nicer? I hate squats

>OMG i cannot live without my pumkin spice late, you best believe i aint giving that up.

Attached: D8728DEC-21F7-4233-9DB8-8C2E338AC4C3.jpg (294x442, 13K)

little known fact, they are about to perform a ritual human sacrifice after finally making it in the modelling industry, this photo was pulled off of epsteins harddrive that was locked in his caribbean safe.

Female Jow Forums is called crystal.cafe you fucking newfags.

left has tightest and best looking pussy. right is an innie and the loosest. middle is flappy but decently tight

>crystal.cafe
Where has this been all my life?

Attached: ib.gif (250x252, 89K)

t. Low test. middle > left >>>> right

Pale with dark features women have no competitions, same for men but with slightly more tanned skin.

Just fucking kill me

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 12.25.04 PM.png (1164x252, 81K)

They're even weirder than Jow Forums, so weird there's unironically cult of manlet chasers it's hilarious.

They're femcels with smelly vags

It's time to LARP, bois.

Attached: 1565616353323.jpg (447x438, 17K)

As opposed to the rest of them? crystal.cafe is full of trannies, mate.

This. Right is hot af. Anyone know where this pic is from? I wanna see more of her.

NO PLEASE

How do I get rid of this stubborn belly fat, girls?

do ab isolations sweetie!

Eat it.

>Female Jow Forums is called crystal.cafe you fucking newfags.
Time to use that dick pics folder I've been saving up...

>Are we fucking raiding?
I hope so
In minecraft of course
Imagine just bombing them with Jow Forums threads

>crystal.cafe
It's literally bizarro world, femcels and everything

How do you know about this shit?

Not him, but the screencaps are gold

>but the screencaps are gold
I went there and these bitches want a matriarchy
Then a poster there said that they will if men let them, like we did with the votes
kek

Crystal cafe's feels board is very interesting. I think i'm gonna lurk there instead of fucking around here on Jow Forums and see what I can learn about the enemy. Wish me luck, boyos.

Behind enemy lines.

Attached: salute.png (822x801, 294K)

How do you not? It's been all over /sig/ threads for the last couple of years

may the lord protect your sanity my brother

Call us if you need backup, user.

Attached: 1516092644270.png (876x785, 330K)

I'll be joining you fwen

>Then a poster there said that they will if men let them, like we did with the votes
Not unbelievable in the cucked west

Im not that user but Im already infiltrated
We should post there to brainwash women into becoming decent human beings that hate niggers
Larping as a feminist rostie advocating for patriarchy is fun haha

Lol retard
KC, kohl, 420chan, and lain were already at least 3 years deep in that site, pretending to be girls
it would not surprise me one bit to find its almost 80% men pretending to be women

Attached: 04_jodi_cobb.jpg (473x324, 27K)

>I would love to date a transbian (if they don't plan to get bottom surgery that is) or an "incel". The problem is, even they don't want me.
What do you think this girl looks like gents?

What's a website that isn't just faggots larping? IG is useless since they just block me for some reason when I send them pics of my penis

thank you user, very cool

>"..And then he said "y-you too" haha, which was sooo weird and didn't fit in AT ALL with what I said to him! So I unsheathed my sword at that point and scared him off, lol
>Omg Sonya, you are a baaad bitch lolol
>Omg yes Tanya, Sonya is the baddest, haha
>Da, comrades, we is allll baaad model bitches hihi!

just go on /cgl/ retard

I went there once, what I saw was pretty bad desu, and the boards are slow as shit with threads over a year old.

>What do you think this girl looks like gents?
Can you show us for real?

>Can you show us for real?
No, I just saw the post there, there isn't pics
I think it was /b or /feels

Wear a waist trainer while doing the stair master for 30 minutes a day.
Be sure to extend your legs straight back every once in a while

why hasnt a chan site ever taken off for women? i know there was some forum about makeup or gossip that was popular with black chicks for a while, vogue or something, but it seems like women have zero interest in communicating outside their immediate friendship circle.

>chan site
>Women
Women need validation and attention, you don't get this on an anonymous board

>why hasnt a chan site ever taken off for women?
Because there aren't men to give them attention and this is all they want

Normiebook

They use Jodel

This probably explains why every female website devolves into men LARPing instead of maintaining and exhibiting natural female culture.

>Normiebook
No hot woman uses this shit anymore

>natural female culture.
No such thing, women do what men want

I'm looking at the "health and beauty" board and just going through a 'what you ate today/diet' thread. It's fascinating. Some of them legitimately eat like shit. I'm sure there are some larping trannies too. But the first few read like you're being pitched a specials menu by a waiter. It's all women's mag health shit. So many sugary fruits being eaten multiple times a day.

">>breakfast
>2 pieces multigrain toast with peanut butter. (approx. 300 kcal)
>>lunch
>half of a honeycrisp apple. (approx. 150 kcal)
>>dinner
>some rice, chicken or beef, and spinach. (approx. 450 kcal)
>>snacks
>chips and salsa (~150 kcal) or Greek yogurt and two clementines (80 + 50 + 50 = 180 kcal) depending on the nature of my cravings. "

">meal 1- a slice of turkish bread with sliced tomato, half an avocado, a poached egg, feta, and a bit of pesto.

>meal 2- tuna sushi roll and salmon sushi roll, both with avocado.

>not really a good day for me… both meals are high in sodium and i hardly ate any veggies today.

>i took a spirulina supplement and will probably eat a carrot or something before bed"

If I asked any dude what they ate today, they wouldn't list any of the addendums or descriptive nouns. You'd just say you had peanut butter toast, or a poached egg bruschetta. Truly bizzarrochan.

Attached: d2P79Cc.gif (245x310, 3M)

>I'm looking at the "health and beauty" board and just going through a 'what you ate today/diet' thread. It's fascinating. Some of them legitimately eat like shit. I'm sure there are some larping trannies too. But the first few read like you're being pitched a specials menu by a waiter. It's all women's mag health shit. So many sugary fruits being eaten multiple times a day.
I get the impression they dont eat shit
crystal.cafe/hb/res/6210.html
1200 kcal is just my breakfast

Enjoy your trannies.

Why is female writing indistinguishable from incel writing?

Not gonna lie all three of these girls are fucking amazing.

Haha imagine laying on their laps and having them take turns in sucking your cock lmao

I've spent the last hour in that hellhole and one thing is clear. That place is full of trannies and men. Most threads seem like they might have been started by women, but the replies give things away. Especially for month old threads that might have a bit of an opportunity for a political derail such as the one with the German woman complaining about German men. Trying to scan threads there for insight into the female psyche is a lost cause. Ultimately feels like I'm reading roleplay threads featuring a few genuine women that aren't in on the joke.

Attached: 1446307046479.jpg (680x680, 54K)

>Trying to scan threads there for insight into the female psyche is a lost cause
Why don't you just go outside and observe women? Or create a fake facebook account and enter that women only groups where they reveal their degeneracy?

Those 3 are beautiful and they know it, damn! This photo is really fucking nice....did a reverse image search on the pic on google and couldn't find a source. I like them left>mid>right but all my friends say the chick on the right is the hottest. Interesting to see how a man's taste shapes his decision. Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy to bed any of them but I think it's amusing how we can find ways to nitpick perfection. Wow, women.

Attached: 38215098956_329ee2478c_k.jpg (2048x1367, 1.36M)

Do you think women use their menstruation as a soothing skin lotion? How do I bloodmax?

>Why don't you just go outside and observe women?
I already do this, just like everyone else. I'm more interested in the unseen parts that they dont actively display.
>Or create a fake facebook account and enter that women only groups where they reveal their degeneracy?
I'm interested in learning more about women's minds, but I dont think i'm so far gone that I want to roleplay on facebook. I kinda just wish there was an anonymous taboo message board for them that they would genuinely and regularly post on without fear of being raided. I could scroll through and observe and it would be like a day at the zoo.

>make love with bf this morning
>bf tells me over and over he loves me more than anything while we're at it
>fast forward cuddling session
>bf stares at ceiling with a very stern and grave look on his face
>"what's the matter, bf?"
>proceeds to tell me very seriously he'll kill me and then kill himself if I ever leave him
>"h..haha, you're funny"
>bf doesn't look like he is joking in the slightest though
>tells me he is very serious and makes me promise I always stay with him for both our sakes

am I dating a psychopath

I like left best. I have something for >the jewish nose

let me guess. they all have rape fantasies and they wanna get fucked by 10+ inches most of them are roastie whores. We all know that anyway user.

holy shit, run.

you need to get the fuck out and run. leave everything behind and change places and your number and everything..

based bf

No that's called dating an alpha male. 1000 years ago, any man that you slept with would have told you that. 10,000 years ago you weren't even asked. Men would just club a woman on the back of her head and doggy style fuck her and then walk away. We're animals.

Nah he just love you

fuck
this is what women think of me

Attached: 1565501168992.png (400x331, 129K)

>let me guess. they all have rape fantasies and they wanna get fucked by 10+ inches most of them are roastie whores. We all know that anyway user.
It's worse man, there they openly admit they cucked their husbands and are encouraged to do so by their fellow whores
Google "capitão salva cornos"

Imagine doing that and still having her stay and just wonder IF she should be worried. Western women are a mistake.
When my cousin's husband was beating her, my da and his brother drove there and broke both his legs and told him to leave town. Because that's what family does.

These wojak edits are getting out of hand

>proceeds to tell me very seriously he'll kill me and then kill himself if I ever leave him
He's a keeper, marry him and have children, he's loyal

are you expecting us to be able to read fucking Portuguese?

Now featuring even fewer females than 4channel

He just said he would give his life for you and THAT'S how you answer him you fucking BITCH?!
I hope he feeds you to his dogs

>Meet Cece the lizard - or the lizbian - crystal.cafe's answer to Pepe the frog.
Based on an article about a certain type of lizard that is female only.

Holy shit I learned things I didn't wanna know on this board.
feel free to make your own versions of her or even edit mine, anything's a contribution.
By the way - this does not snuff out the miner waitress mascot girl. She would be the wojak equivalent.
thoughts?

Attached: cece.png (1000x931, 280K)

this lmao. how can you be so retarded?

Crystal.Cafe is pretty dead tho, at least it was when i visited a year ago

>are you expecting us to be able to read fucking Portuguese?
Im expecting you to use google translator like I use to anything else

>he expects us to type out his gobbly gook language

Traduz isso aqui filho da puta
Sua mãe é minha aquela arrombada

Kek i don't know if this is a chad or virgin honestly

>filho da puta
I think I get this one without translation

if you want people to know about this shit you translate an example and show it to anons. if they wanna know more they can do their googling shit later. faggot kys.

>capitão salva cornos
Is this like that Antes/Depois Before/After federal college Twitter page?

youtube.com/watch?v=emYnT8HyZpc

all I have to say to you pork chop speaking and brazilian fools

Oh fuck, I too prefer cuddling to fucking.
Am I a woman ?

lowtest

No, but you might be a discord tranny material

digits say yes

you might be a tranny

why was this shit in /sig/ threads?

Because of horny and lonely shitposters, obviously. That's what got /sig/ closed.

>horny and lonely shitposters
I thought it was purely self impovement general, never visited one myself, sad to hear it became r9k_ver_2.0