Decline bench press

y/n

Attached: 2A8FF232-086E-4D62-9665-E152CB0C3DBB.jpg (290x210, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7f8P6jShRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm not inclined to do it

I heard that its slightly better for close grip bench, idk how or why though

because normal bench and incline are all the chest volume you need

Nice

Decline bench press: n
Approve bench press: y

t. no tits

I allways do 5x5 normal bench and then 8x3 for both incline and decline with dumbells.
Also, throw in some flyes for those sweet DOMS.

Some days I switch decline with weighted dips

My university gym only has one flat bench and one incline bench and 70% of the time the flat bench is used by pic related, in which case I use the incline

Attached: tribe.jpg (500x333, 44K)

Unironically my favorite lift, feeling the blood in your body rushing to your head and pumping out more than you can bench conventionally feels better than sex

yeah why not, but they can easily be substituted with dips and high to low cable pec press

L>ML>R>M>MR

fpbp

Thanks, dad

Incline is most aesthetic
Flat with a little arch is basically a decline anyway, and you can use leg drive so you lift more.
Decline is waste of time

Decline removes the shoulders from the equation the most out of any bench, which means it’s the best for pure pec training. This is how I know none of you train at any decent level because you’re all training incline trying to build your “upper chest” not knowing you can’t target it. The pec is one muscle

but decline hits lowerpecs harder so you end up with boob-shaped pecs!

Attached: yungfrecks lying.jpg (750x500, 46K)

>The pec is one muscle

Attached: download.png (244x207, 6K)

>The pec is one muscle
Three heads though

thanks reddit

Depends on what you're doing right now. Among ohp, incline, flat bench, decline, and dips you practically have all angles covered, but you don't have to have all 5 in every program you run.

i never did these am i missing anything ?

Attached: 1564376296553.png (486x580, 101K)

not really, especially if you do dips

Pointless.
Do dips.

Ohp > incline

>Fight me

I get more chest activation doing decline bench than standard or incline. That said, I do think it's slightly more dangerous just due to the setup/angles. I do decline dumbbell flys as an alternative.

do it with barbell hurt my shouldes, is there some tecniche i m losing?

i do it anyways

Based

No. Bench/incline bench/OHP gang

>close grip decline bench
Fatman's dips

Your form is shit and you're offloading the weight into the wrong area of your body.

You're supposed to feel it in your pecs. This is done by inclining the base of the torso up, and clinching the traps together so that you have chest activation and use, also leg drive in unison. I'm probably explaining this like shit so I'll link a video to a pro.

Bench Press Instruction #1 - Scot Mendelson, Rich Piana, & Dave Hoff
youtube.com/watch?v=X7f8P6jShRM

>Scot Mendelson is an absolute bench pressing monster
>learned a lot from him

Attached: x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

pec is two muscles you idiot

As a method of suicide?
Top tier.

fpbp
Kek, I love living in the burbs. Everyone in the gym is a 25-40 huwite with manners
>it’s the best for pure pec training
I don't think so. It's super tricep-dominant like dips. Shorter ROM too, it doesn't really get to the bottom part that stretches out your pecs on bench and incline.
t. benched 355 paused once

Useless exercise for a retarded dyel