lower abs
oblique
timed workout like planks mountain climbers etc

don't be fat

Squats and deadlifts.

Get good at mind muslce connection, master L-sit and Ab roller

Brap sniffing.

Just couldn't resist huh you incel?

I do two rotations of Scooby's rotisserie workout with weight and then woodchops with weight and leg raises.
It's not that time intensive and I do it at least 6 times a week before weights.
I think I'm noticing gains but still have more bf to lose

have sex

cringe

lol why not

Prime breeder there...think of the children!

>he doesnt want an oiled up cock crazed ebony succubus on his pure white bedsheets calling him massa
You are literally a low test homosexual and a disgrace to all men everywhere

Attached: 1556135176493.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

Crunches, russian twists, leg raise and stomach vacuumes.

faggots
good advice

just master the AB wheel. nothing else needed. if you want your abs to be visible, lose some fat.

black pussy feels like a mr noodle cup

.t virgin
black pussy is scientifically the tightest of all races

Have you ever banged a black chick, and a noodle cup, to be making this claim?

Look it up, black women actually do have the tightest vaginas on average. Which is weird, because blacks have the biggest male genitals on average, so you would think the women evolved pussies to match, but that's not the case.

>because blacks have the biggest male genitals
untrue, the largest natty (unpumped, unenchanced) dick in the world is also white

Attached: 1557216758560.gif (385x292, 6K)

Are you a black cuckold or just a jew?

>Hair grease staining my pillowcase
>bike long gone. along with my silverware.
hell no.

Real answer:

The abs are comprised of one muscle with one innervating nerve. In other words, you cannot train upper or lower abs separately. Now by ab routine I assume you mean abdominals + obliques, so let's start with that.

The muscles of the abdomen have three main functions, those being A) Contraction (crunch) B) rotation (bicycles) and C) lateral contraction (obliques). Most people only train A. To optimally train the abs, you must train all three of these motions. In addition, I would recommend you train them in both an isometric and isotonic manner, because isometrics will have much better carryover into "functional strength".

Putting it all together, an ideal ab routine will have at least 6 exercises, such as this one for example:

A1 - Contraction) crunches
A2 - Contraction) planks
B1 - Rotation) Cable machine twists
B2 - Rotation) Pallof Press
C1 - Obliques) side bendovers with weight (idk the name)
C2 - Obliques) side planks, vertical Pallof press

That graph is bullshit. You obviously have that pic saved for your pol incel folder. Actually go google it now, instead of saving and regurgitating racially convenient propaganda - that isn't even true.

Lol, retard. The ones you're talking about include self reported data etc. They're garbage.

>the BLACKED cuckposter conventiently ignores the retarded niggers that unironically start measuring dick from center of asshole to the end of the glans.

Ab Wheel

Leg Raises (Either with Pullup bar or Captain's Chair, Unweighted and Weighted)

Deep Breathing during compounds (Especially Squats and DL)