Turn 30

>Turn 30
>Suddenly starting getting attention from 18-22 year old cuties

What did they mean by this? I thought it was a meme, do younger girls really like older guys?

Attached: FibYv0w.jpg (640x627, 39K)

>dune reference
at least she has decent taste

Look at the majority of 18-20 year old guys. Unless they’re chads they look like little kids. Pimples, weak, broke, young, and retarded around women. Meanwhile in shape men at 25-35 look like real men.

>met a girl
>20, cute as fuck
>she keeps texting me
>”wow, you really are good looking guy”
>mfw I am literally skinnyfat DYEL faggot

Attached: 0523AA5A-2C82-42F4-960A-69441790FFFE.png (615x493, 411K)

Young girls have more sex than young guys because the girls are also fucking the older guys, even preferentially.

Girl on the left can also like Dune, she just doesn't wear clothes that say it.
The chance that the girl on the right is a poseur who has only read two chapters of the first book is just as high.

24 here, 18 year old girls love me.

I basically had no sex in my early twenties or teens. I've had sex with 6 girls, 5 this year, all 18 year olds.
As long as you take care of yourself you'll age well and get dem teen pussies

Attached: 1451083282081.png (645x773, 5K)

Good. I currently am after a girl 6 years younger.

>tfw 23
Will this work for me too?

Claire was so fine in her prime.

>age is foid killer

Attached: 1565529972386.png (685x684, 436K)

And now you've been redpilled on what normies consider big. Another tip is only like 5% of dude's can even bench 2pl8 in the world.

Where do you meet them breh?

>do younger girls really like older guys?
No, women like status.
And obviously, very few 20yo men have good status.

You have status, so you attract breeding-age women.

Theres been a couple on apps, one qt from work, friends friends etc
I work in retail, so it's not good for money, but you work with a lot of young qts

Alright, thanks man

Same happened to me. I always assumed it's because (unless you let yourself go) you don't really look much worse than you did as a 20yo, but you are definitely way further ahead in life and more mature.
It's the non-slutty cuties that started being interested in me, so there was probably also the point of a 30yo being more willing to go for something permanent than a 20yo.

>Another tip is only like 5% of dude's can even bench 2pl8 in the world.
That does seem a bit low. I'm sure there's more than 5% of men working in physically demanding jobs, those should easily get up to 2pl8 with some minor effort.

Obviously not DYEA, gotta work on them age gains bro, get good!

Attached: boomer.png (610x594, 591K)

Based eggman.

>working with teens as a wagecuck to get meaningless sex
ngmi

Probably less than 5% of men go to the gym, period. And of that, only a fraction actually progress to lmao2plate. Doesn't matter if that's dyel-tier and can be easily reached in 6-12mo of structured training

>do younger girls really like older guys

Are you guys falling from the moon or something? This is common knowledge. A man's prime is in his 30s. A woman's prime is in her late teens. Every girl's I've dated has been younger than me except one and she was the most frigid bitch ever. I'll never make that mistake again.

Attached: 1528428256286.jpg (897x1279, 670K)

I don't do it for sex, i do it cause i have no career ambition :(

I'm 29 and I feel like I never has so much test.
Thing is I started to work out 2 years ago before that I was a fatty eating fat shits.
I'm still kinda fat but more athletic, I eat good shits and I feel like I can fuck any sloot.

Sometimes make me wander about my gf that has the same age as me.

Anyway I'm getting titjob from some big milkers fatty on the side so that's all good.

LITERALLY this.

Though I'd like if I say I did plenty of things wrong as 19y old and also simply lack of social gains. Not only in the way I talk and choice of words, but also frame and confidence has improved so much. Every now and then I get comments from my brehs on how witty I've become with my words, and I know it's just from talking a lot and learning more.

Attached: 1564274707044.jpg (750x923, 165K)

Nobody who has read dune would take pride in being a bene gesserit

You underestimate how many women grow up without handling their daddy issues

Attached: 1521596034214.png (349x307, 173K)

Yeah it's weird. Theres this girl who I was talking to at my climbing gym, and she asked me how old I was. I though she was cute and didn't want to scare her off, and so I said I was 27. Im actually 32. She bought it, because I do look younger, and she said she was 20. Fast forward a few weeks and she comes up to me and asks me how old I am. Tell her 27. She claims Im lying. Fuck. Someone at the gym must have said something. So I admitted that yeah, I'm 32. After that she got WAY more interested, asking me for my snap, and flirting with me on it. Did not expect that at all.

And yes I do plan on dicking her.

The chance that a

>you'll age well
>24
nigga, go away

This has nothing to do with daddy isuess. A 30-year-old man who keeps himself in shape will not only look good, but he will have more money and status, which is improtant to girls. Some 19-year-old college boy can't compete with a mature man with a career, good income, his own place, a nice car etc.

Plenty of people I went to highschool with already look like shit. My point still stands tho, just take care of yourself and you'll be fine.

happened for me without even practicing. as a teenager and in my early twenties I was a super sperg around women, so I hardly got more interaction with them to practice a bit.
eventually the resignation kicked in and I stopped giving a shit, and apparently my real me when I'm not trying hard is decently smooth and fun to be around.

;_;

>30 year old man dating a 19 year old
>Mature

Attached: 32788817_1679188602128873_4684771780391337984_n.jpg (583x584, 31K)

My ancient ass is gonna steal your oneities and there's nothing you can do about it :^)

I'm 28 and dating a 20-year-old. Ex was 18. Previous ex 21 etc.

Attached: 1323885499935.jpg (812x566, 55K)

you guys only date younger girls because you can't handle a REAL WOMAN your AGE! you go after these young girls and its sick.

Date someone your own age. are you pedo or something?

based

Attached: SEI_56662923[1].jpg (540x540, 49K)

Leo is the only unjusted Hollywood actor. He's probably going to pull a Clooney and have kids with some 20-year-old when he's in his 50s.

I can understand why you’d want to fuck 18 year olds but how can you actually date one consistently without wanting to off yourself? What do you even talk about?

This is what women want. Complain about it too much and you'll end up on a watch list. Just work hard now and become a really impressive 30 yo

Happened to me as well, I got in a relationship with a 20 year old when I turned 30, big firm tits and big round ass, I have never cum as hard as I did in her.

not him, but the same shit I talk about with 30yo women.
not sure what you are talking about with women that 18yos wouldn't be able to follow that discussion.

Here's a pro tip: older women are exactly the same as younger ones, the only difference is that they're more mercantile and less romantic. If she's boring at 18 she'll be boring at 28, too.

They don't get much more interesting with age. And they try to act like they have as much bargaining power as they did in their prime. Which makes me feel sad.

Maybe date in her mind. I could never seriously care about what an 18 year old says but I’d pretend to.

also less hot

Yeah, that's obvious. Also, she has taken a lot more dick. Women are like cars. The younger, the better.

You know all younger girls are looking for sugar daddies when they swipe on older dudes.

Gl grandpa

Attached: 1NACZ.png (720x540, 751K)

why do you care how many partners she had? are you insecure. Sure, she probably had alof of sex in her 20s. but she was getting her it out of her system, she was young and wild. Maybe, you should judge people less and look in the mirror. ASSHOLE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 47K)

found the roastie

I turned invisible to them, because I actually look like I'm in my thirties.

Attached: Why don't you care.jpg (563x274, 32K)

Attached: 1554132316179.jpg (1002x1001, 115K)

You're making the bait too obvious, dude.

Stop falling for it, retards.

>A woman's prime is in her late teens
This is true but imo it's best to date chicks in their 20s. The 20s is when most chicks start to get fat, so if you can find a girl that age who still isn't fat it means she's likely never gonna get fat, while with a 19 year old you never know what's gonna happen

You can also dodge the wall this way, a 19 year old chick might look good now but she might hit the wall hard at 21, while of shes already 23 you know she made it past the wall

This is just my experience anyway, I find it risky dating 18 and 19 year olds because theres still time for her to let herself go, while someone in their 20s whos still in good shape will likely never let herself go

based. hail the God-Emperor. The books are actually kind of about giving the middle finger to the bene-Gesserit.

It's my personal preference. Anything else to add to the discussion?

That's not how it works. A woman can just as easily hit the wall at 25 or 30. And if she gets fat you dump her ass.

>but she might hit the wall hard at 21, while of shes already 23 you know she made it past the wall
The wall hits at around 30, that's when women's looks decline to real, the fuck are you talking about with it being at 21?

What does mercantile mean

they don't pick their partners due to any romantic motivations but after materialistic considerations.

I wouldn't know. I'm 29 and I've been in the zone for 25. I see no difference

women enjoy sex. why does that make you insecure? However, she's looking for someone to LOVE!! why not try and be her LOVER instead of judging her for her past

the first bait was already pretty weak but now you aren't even trying anymore.

Bait

>be 23
>16 year olds love me
ok i guess

>t. not a mutt

Oh. I can respect that. Romance is a meme. I don’t past the second date without knowing her credit score and immunization records

I hope that's a joke, but it probably isn't.

Not him, but I've seen some women look amazing at 19-20, everyone wants to bang. Then they hit 22-23 and you see them full of wrinkles and shit, even without regular drinking or drugs. From a 9/10 to a 6/10 in 3 years at the ripe age of 22.

finally someone who tells the truth

For most of them teen metabolism was the only thing keeping them thin, and when teen metabolism goes away (in early 20s) that's when they get fat. But if she stays thin even with teen metabolism gone it means she has a good lifestyle and will likely stay thin for good

Most chicks I went to college with hit the wall at 21

probably they have enough cns adaptation to do it, but they lack training and technique.

i'm 24 and dating a 32 year old woman nad I LVOE HER! she's very mature and funny and mroe relatable than the girls my age. She also has 3 kids from 3 different men. that made her more mature and understanding. Her having kids doesn't faze me. I'm gonna be a real man and help her raise her kids. Love is real and i have alot of love for her

We already told you to work on your bait, dumbass. Come back when you can sound like an authentic cuck

Older women have a less shitty and bitchy attitude because they realise that their smv is declining and it's useless to act so insufferable all the time. This is especially the case with hot girls

I'd say there's a big difference between how a hot girl aged 18-20 acts and how she acts after 23

I'm 28 and I just met a 22 year old, I think that's the oldest I'll go from now on. Get rekt roast.

>I'd say there's a big difference between how a hot girl aged 18-20 acts and how she acts after 23
This, 18-20 is when they ask for a swole as fuck 6'5" gigachad who's also stinking rich. After 23 they start to lose the unrealistic and unreasonable standards

So you guys want older women because their standards are lower. That's pathetic.

>status meme
Nope, it's about looks and money fag.
Women don't give a shit about you being a famous scientist if you earn less than some literal who manager.
But most of all, it's looks.

Make sure you call them your kids and tell other people you're a father even though you have no kids of your own

career is for wagecucks, use your money to invest in crypto and live a good life while fucking young pussy user

tfw 27 and gf is 17

Fucking a younger girl is fine. I wouldn't recommend getting into a relationship with one though

She's 21 this year

>older women
We're not taking about old hags, were talking about early 20s.

Money > looks.

Yep.

Too bad they’re so annoying though.

Women hit the wall at 23. 16 is their prime.

>you're a father even though you have no kids of your own
My cousin does this. I could understand if his wife had his kids too. But it hasn't happened yet, and her clock is running out.

>invest in crypto
good meme bro

Attached: 1565277147071.jpg (470x470, 31K)

I find them less annoying the used up whores pushing 30 who think they're still somehow as desirable as they were 10 years ago. At least younger girls more idealistic. The older ones are just looking for a provider.

>Older women have a less shitty and bitchy attitude
Not really universally true, I know a lot of them who refused to accept that their SMV was in free fall and instead kept getting even shittier due to their frustration at not succeeding anymore.

Going with women past worrying about breeding for your casual sex needs is patrician.

Think about it. What fucking good are you doing for a 25 year old if you just want to fuck her?
You're piling emotional baggage on her, increasing her partner count, wasting time she should be using to find a husband and have a family.
A 40 year old woman either had the family or didn't, it's harm-free and guilt-free.
It's even beneficial for you to be the one laying pipe in her because she might otherwise be letting a child predator in her house while you just want an easy consensual lay.

Kek I can see you're gonna be forever alone. Have sex and start a family nigga, only slutty women age that fast. Theres literally moms in their 50s who absolute mog thots in their 20s, its upto us dudes to find a good chick and steer her on the right path so she becomes the 50 year old mom who looks great as opposed to the 30 year old slut who looks like shit and has no kids

All women are annoying user, some simply more and some less. Older women push for the marriage and kids meme more, before they're too used up.

>not making fake profiles and calling her an ugly used-up cunt with them, for months, before you approach her on your real one.

ngmi

>Think about it. What fucking good are you doing for a 25 year old if you just want to fuck her?
>You're piling emotional baggage on her, increasing her partner count, wasting time she should be using to find a husband and have a family.

What kind of cuck worries about this? I'm interested in what she can offer me, not the other way around.