It's literally fucking impossible to lose fat

unless you stop eating and fast for an eternity
FUCK CICO
FUCK FOOD
I am fucking DONE. YES. THIS IS IT. Time to fucking kms by not eating, fuck thissssssssss

Attached: fat wojak.jpg (233x250, 8K)

>unless you stop eating and fast for an eternity
You can lose 10kg in one month just doing 2 days of fasting and one refeed of 500 kcal, and repeating this until the weight goal
I don't understand how you people are fat

imagine what you could have been

yes I know, I am 55-60 kilos overweight, it's so fucking over for me how the hell am I supposed to drop it, oh well I'll just fast my ass off there's no other way just no fucking other way, calorie deficits do not work

retard willpower-let.

source: lost 70lbs and still losing

Attached: 1548225224188.png (4956x5000, 1.24M)

who the hell refeeds on just 500 calories? How am I supposed to feel full on 500 calories? It would just make me hungrier retard. I'd rather just cut it off.

just do cardio, lol. i built up to doing 4 miles a day and the weight disappeared over 3 months.

I can't leave my house, I hate being seen in public, I won't do it. So no exercise for me whatsoever.

> has a problem
> is provided a solution
> discard the solution for petty reasons
exercise kills hunger btw

Attached: 1559943387749.png (466x474, 587K)

you're fuckd with that attitude, get your heads up

Literally just STOP FUCKING EATING (so much)
I lost 75 pounds in several bursts over a little over a year and that's super light compared to some people here.
If you're extremely fat your calorie expense is probably 3000+ so you can still eat like a slob while the pounds melt off.
Just eat 2000 calories a day nigger. Just intermittent fast nigger. Look down at your fat disgusting belly and mantits, that's hundreds of thousands of stored calories just crying out to be burned.

I can shove almost my whole hand below my belly when I sit, my belly protrudes by over six whole inches it's nuts man

You're not supposed to feel full retard

HOW DO I GAIN WEIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Then go at night?
I’m mentally ill like you, but at least I can fast and go to the gym at night
>B-BUT MUH EXCUSES
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING NIGGER I HATE FATTIES SO MUCH THAT I HATE-FUCK EVERY SLAMPIG THAT IS INTERESTED IN ME
I TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT BECAUSE OF THEIR RETARDED STATE OF MIND

I lost 10 kg in 2 month by just burning about 2000 kcal every week with exercising. Just eat meat and no soda everyday. I could have lost more but I sometimes had some unhealthy stuff. Stop being a lazy cunt.

>feel full
this is why your fat

>i'll just fast my ass off
>calorie deficits do not work
i m a g i n e

not making it.. the post!

Because your body metabolism is broken. The protein that switches your body cells from abosrbing to releasing is broken. The protein that finishes the oxidation chain by creating water si broken. You can't lose by starving yourself, the proteins need to be fixed.

Bot.
I made this comment last fucking year.

>who the hell refeeds on just 500 calories? How am I supposed to feel full on 500 calories? It would just make me hungrier retard
Get ober it you clown, being hungry won't kill you and you have plenty of food in your gut already, it's called bodyfat

Throw a steak in the air dryer, no butter or anything

jesus christ thanks for helping me stay on track, it's weird how I can bitch about losing weight to myself but when I see someone else doing it that absolutely repulses me
enjoy being on fph

60 here. Seems like it never ends.

Because your body metabolism is broken. The protein that switches your body cells from abosrbing to releasing is broken. The protein that finishes the oxidation chain by creating water si broken. (if it broke completely, you would die) Multiple other proteins are broken. You can't lose by starving yourself, that actually kind of makes it worse (you could even die while still being fat) the proteins need to be fixed.

have you tried
clen + dnp + T3 + Tren + Coffee + Nicotine + Fasting

Nice blog, fatass.
See you 5 pounds heavier next week

I'm considering trying albuterol+caffeine+t4+yohimbine fasted lifting in the morning, I can get pharma albuterol and t4 but I can't get t3 or anything else. Will these do?

Use a TDEE calculator eat clean at a deficit with a 35% protein, 35% carbs 30% fats split +regular weighing program+cardio+time=lean muscle gain and bodyfat% drop.

But... user. Long term fasts are an excellent example of CICO, in fact the modern nutritional consensus in the fitness field is calorie reduced diet of 500 kcal daily deficit for small weight loss/maintenance and water fasts for larger fatloss. Not because you can't willpower through, but statistically the dreaded metabolic bounce affects 90% of people on a larger weight loss...

But that shit is literally still CICO... just putting into consideration the hormonal shift that happens. CICO is an inescapable law of the fucking universe, put the biggest fatasses in the world in a dungeon with only water and they will all eventually waste away to bone and starve to death. This is inevitable.

*Weightlifting*

Imagine spending your entire life getting fat then crying because you can't undo all that damage within the space of a couple of months.

Because your body metabolism is broken. The protein that switches your body cells from abosrbing to releasing is broken. The protein that finishes the oxidation chain by creating water si broken. (if it broke completely, you would die) Multiple other proteins are broken. You can't lose by starving yourself, that actually kind of makes it worse, the proteins are failing because they are missing copper atoms within them. The actual RDI must be around ten miligrams a day if not more. There are no foods in western diet high in copper (and the little there is is often chelated during processing to prevent food from losing color), so just get a copper cup and start drinking from it. It's gonna take time.

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. I lost 40KG through nothing but deficits and 36 hour fasts every week, average 2.5kg a week, stop with all these retarded bullshit copes you excuse finding, fast food guzzling, lard lurching motherfucker.

Attached: 1565161132190.jpg (750x937, 79K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAT FUCKING RETARD
I CAN'T GAIN WEIGHT BECAUSE EATING SO MUCH IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE MEANWHILE YOU ONLY HAVE STOP DOING THE THING YOU ALREADY FUCKING DO FOR INSTANT FUCKING RESULTS
I FUCKING HATE FATTIES
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

>just came back from gym
>kinda hungry
>don't feel like eating
>can't be bothered to make food
>too lazy to even order some food
I can just feel my gains slipping away.

Attached: ik43m0d4i0uz.png (635x473, 222K)

Fuck off Boogie

Fuck are you me?

>Finishing up my research/essays for next year
>Its pretty much just extra credit, but im aiming for a 1st so every bit counts
>Feel so fucking tired, force myself to go to the gym but cant concentrate and my lifts are stagnating which is making me even more annoyed
>Diet is slipping, barely meeting my maintenance, let alone my 400 calorie bulk.

Attached: 1223423423423.png (1269x671, 1.11M)

Nonsense. You would have eat something with enough copper to restore your metabolism.

Also these deficiencies are not diagnosable from blood tests, since the levels in blood do not depend on bodily reserves. But the cravings are rather consistent: Unsatiable mint or sugar cravings = copper. Unsatiable salty cravings = magnesium.

Did the village wizard give you access to the future again? Fuck off and go back to blood letting. Gain stealing motherfucker.

Attached: GcZR77F.png (1785x1640, 1.72M)

then just fucking refeed on liver you dipshit

source ?

Attached: 1562872269353.png (580x444, 334K)

Well, blood loss makes you lose quite a lot of calories, but I'm not sure it's wise. No idea what makes you think it isn't scientific.
There is apparently something that makes liver taste foul, so Americans don't eat it.

I might be.
I don't understand fat people. They literally have to do nothing to lose weight. Literally just lay down and do nothing and you lose weight.
Meanwhile some of us have to constantly put the effort. And it's not effort like "yea I go to the gym 5 times a week", that's super easy. It's something you have to do several times every day and if you miss a day or miss a meal it has an immediate effect.
And I'm not that type of delusional person whose like "I'm a hardgainer, I don't gain weight, no matter how much i eat", no, I know I eat too little because it's so much work. And I'm a lazy piece of shit.

Attached: life is a waste anyway.jpg (338x351, 45K)

Tbh if you need to feel full just eat tuna and celery sticks.

I dont quite understand your 4 humours tier bs. I know for a fact you can eat whatever you want and as long as it is at a deficit you will lose weight, sped up if your deficit is your whole TDEE with a fast.

Now I know this is a fact because ive done it and afterwards all I had to do is keep at maintenance and I was completely fine weight wise. So obviously, if you start spinning bullshit, not only am I going to know its bullshit, but the only people who will think its true are going to be lard buckets who havent actually attempted to lose weight in the easiest way (CICO) yet.

Attached: 1564959640906.png (615x615, 482K)

noooo noooo nooooo

Attached: 1515768192022.jpg (633x758, 44K)

Scurvy was called bullshit for centuries. Countless of people died because of it.

>I know for a fact you can eat whatever you want and as long as it is at a deficit you will lose weight, sped up if your deficit is your whole TDEE with a fast.

No you will not. You will either not last and overeat, or you end up even more starved, slowing your metabolism even more, or you may even die. If not you are one of the but the only people who will think its true are going to be lard buckets who havent actually attempted to lose weight in the easiest way (CICO) yet.

Basically overyone has tried that, often multiple times.

user my weight has stayed consistent for 4 years now... its only gone up because ive been actively bulking (300 calories over TDEE a day) and thats still just CICO. Literally all you need to learn is calorie counting.

Ive had enough of this, post a medical source please.

fuck off cicotard

Stay fat, fatty. Its ofcourse, because your four humours are out of balance that you cannot lose weight :) certainly not your idiotic attitude to weight loss.

Attached: Based Boomer.png (1395x769, 1.14M)

all based

Life is suffering

Attached: images (7).jpg (396x774, 16K)

>exercise kills hunger

Attached: 365c72bd24a4254a2f0474c48f753b69.png (355x520, 332K)

Eternal struggle for eternal growth.

Attached: 1563263939796.jpg (606x514, 29K)

You want to lose weight? Then pay attention because its easy when you know the real true way:
1) you do not need to exercise (weight loss is 90% diet you are wasting your time and demotivating yourself)
2) stop eating grains, sugar, and carbs.
3) eat as much meat as you want.
4) drink only water
5) do intermittent fasting 1-2 days a week.

that's it. that's the true way.

>500 calories
Stop being a retard and just do intermittent fasting twice a week. Then eat as much as you want on a low carb zero sugar diet the other 5 days.

Shit works. So does just strait up water fasting with sodium and potassium in your water. You just have to commit to suffering and stay erally busy. Do not watch tv or indulge in blue screen while fasting. Live like a hobo for a month if you must...

Then start PPL and eat bodybuilding style and make it

>I can't leave my house, I hate being seen in public, I won't do it. So no exercise for me whatsoever.
good because you don't need exercise if you just follow my expert instructions: do not listen to anyone who says i am wrong, they're fucking retarded. i know better. and you will know if you give it a try.

I've lost 40 pounds of body fat by lifting 3-4 days a week, 20-30 mins of cardio a day, and CICO. Burn in hell, fatty.

well i should have said apetite, but fatties have trouble differenciating hunger from apetite so...

I burn almost 600 kcal per day running 10km every morning at 6am in order to go in deficit and lose fat mass.

Why does my throat burn a little sometimes

Salty cravings = magnesium
Salt = NaCl sodium+cloride
???????????

Yes. Our body is not that smart.

i know keto is a meme but i lost 60 pounds so far and it's only been like 4 months. ive never had an average bmi before now. all u eat is protein and cheese and water. i have a diet coke once in a while but once you kick the soda jew the weight falls off

this is what i did based user is right

Attached: mchickenn.jpg (3300x2100, 2.32M)

I've never fallen for the soda jew, I just wanted to eat around. Guess I'll try keto

Used to think this, but just wasn't even trying and used that as a crutch.

Actually started trying, with diet change alone down 60lbs. Any lard ass that can't lose weight isn't trying.