Lift

>lift
>but also smoke
what's the point?

Attached: 1507514772735.jpg (1073x1041, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and….html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the post lift smoke

pretty sure you can get away with lighting up the occasional cigar from a 1940s army food package.

Based MREsteve

what is YOUR point nigga ? lifting is not cardio
And even if you're a cardioboi you can smoke it's not that bad if you're not an addicted smokecuck and you can restrain yourself

I like to think he only smokes on rare occasions, mostly when recording a video.

>tfw post-sex smoke

Smoking doesn't have that much of an effect on cardio, and lifting really isn't that good for you in and of itself

>lifting really isn't that good for you
must be a troll

Attached: 1565277147071.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Your cardiovascular system affects your ENTIRE body, retard. Which also includes blood flow to muscles, smoking will slow down progress.

This is what having no neck does to you. The difference between looking athletic and a gymbro try-hard to the 95% of the population which can't tell the difference.

>smoke regularly 4 years
>my cardio is still well above average
how long is it supposed to take to fuck your shit up?

To leave behind a good looking corpse?

Based

t. Neversmoked

>have a bike
>but also drive car
what's the point

Attached: 1_74qY31_Sc941gNQqVRZfyg[1].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Nicotine is an anti-estrogen, even discouraged for trannies.

hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and….html

Attached: 1563355330929.jpg (934x985, 128K)

nice hiss

Attached: 01GnfQQ.png (346x383, 210K)

To smoke while doing pull ups and look really cool in the process, preferably do it in some ghetto play ground at night to intimidate all of the hoodlums, progress to one arm pull ups so you can use your spare arm to smoke and achieve peak intimidation

Attached: Capture164.png (1242x928, 1.9M)

1940's tobacco was better for you than tobacco today.

same I've smoked for ten years now still have better cardio then normie wacky
still quitting though

i thought it was the other way.

It’s not lmao

they didn't have filters but the additives today are literal poison

That really depends on a lot of things. If you go for PRs every week with a shitty form, yeah it fucks your body.
But if you do low weight with a good form it just strenghten your core body.

just smoke American spirits bro it's clean tobacco

nicotine is an actual pesticide

enjoying your life

Smoking is good for you I started again recently after quitting 10 years ago. Your lifts will go up.

Attached: Arnie.jpg (403x500, 47K)

I used to smoke two packs a day like a retard but now have one about once a month. I'm ok with this and desu I think the risks of alcohol are greater than cigs. Most cig data is skewed becase a) high prevalence of tards without self control like myself b) said tards also live unhealthy lifestyles. It think it has much to do with genetics as well. The main reason I quit was it fucked with my erections (gained inch in girth and 1.5 in length when I quit) and ability to fuq, but I know dudes who dont have this problem.

Attached: 1565614761341.jpg (374x421, 37K)

He said he used to smoke heavily but quit and only does it with MREs now. I hope that's true

*one a month meaning one cig not one pack