No coffee day1

>no anxiety
>sleep more and better
>wake up feeling way better, like brighter colors

tfw drugs are bad. I feel calm and based.

Attached: coffee.jpg (259x194, 5K)

bump

I actually enjoy coffee for it's taste, one in the morning when I woke up and one after my lunch that helps me digest, and is far away from sleep time so I can sleep better. Drinking coffee only to stay awake and "energized" is cucked, but 1/2 little cups of espresso per day are even healthy. Obviously without the Jewish sugar.

i have narcolepsy and severe complex apnea, so coffee and my stimulant prescriptions help me more than harm me.

the problem is I can't really restrain myself to two coffee, I have to go to the fucking cofee machine 10 times a day like a good wagecuck. wat do

First of all take it without sugar, there was a study that showed that is the sugar the culprit behind the addiction. When you take it with sugar you have a boost in energy then after 30min/1hour you are very tired and need another coffees am I right? This is the sugar in action, not the coffee itself. Take away the sugar and you'll notice that you'll start drinking way less coffee

I'm already drinking it without sugar nigga. Still can drink 10 of them by day easily

Bullshit. I've been addicted to coffee for like 6 years and I never use sugar. I use instant coffee in cold water. Get your pseudoscience shit out of here. It's a stimulant, therefore it's addictive.

coffee is good for you

check'd.
do you still get wired from stims having narcolepsy or does it kinda cancel it out somewhat?

based coffee is good for you poster

I was hoping you were addicted to the sugar in the coffee you double niggers so it would have been easier. Your only solution then is your body, you know you don't need all of that coffee, train your body like you do in the gym. For a week drink 1 less coffee, the next drink 2 less and so on until you reach your hypothetical goal of 2 coffee per day. Like a smoker or a drug addict needs to take less every day, so do you. Do as I said and the journey will be pretty easy.

based call someone else basedposter

man lit. Christcucks and straight edge lords have ruined this place.
Have a coffee and snap one out. Stop being retarded.

I don't mind the vice. I've been addicted meth and heroin before dawg, get that "the journey" shit outta here. Laughable. It's coffee.

>Being addicted to something

Laughable

>I feel based.
well you're not based, you're a fucking FAGGOT who posts this shit every fucking day.

based

>day1
Enjoy your coming headaches for 3 weeks and constipations for 2 months, if you drank it daily for 9 years like me.

fake and gay
No coffee day1 is
>anxiety
>headaches
>shit sleep
LARPing faggot what's your endgame

I'm a coffee autist so the time and effort to weigh the coffee, manually grinding my ethiopian single origin light roast beans and brewing it with my aeropress limits me to 2 cups a day. I also add l-theanine so I don't suffer the jittery effects either.

>needs to weigh it because he doesn't have the skill and experience to do it without a scale
>doesn't have a used golden era 80s or 90s espresso machine from italy that he keeps spare parts for and knows how to repair
>adds garbage to his coffee
>aeromeme
>light roast
user
>I'm a coffee autist
you're not

Nice. I'm working on it. Had one [big] cuppa at 5 this morning before spin class and it feels like too much. No more today, less tomorrow.

Yeah niggas, I stationary bike with the boomers, deal with it.

Classes you have to sign up for are great motivators for getting your shit together. You feel bad no-showing and once you're there someone else is cracking the whip. This is going to get me off stimulants and on a regular sleep schedule. Fuck yeah brain-healing.

Taper, brothers

proud of you coffeebro

I'm ashamed of you coffeebro for abandoning the bean which has done so much for all of us

This board is full of cucks jesus christ

I also enjoy them old people classes mad life gains

I know, they let that big black cuppa do whatever it wants

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*
shh shhhhh

Attached: 1537478322486.png (299x250, 26K)

*siiiiiiiiip*
*aaahhhhhhhh*
Haha, imagine giving up coffee. What a dumb idea.
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*
*AHHHHHHHHHHH*
I think it's time for another cuppa, boys.

Attached: cuppameter.png (600x400, 147K)

Man I forgot how repetitive leg movement makes you shit your guts out. There's another reason to drop coffee, I won't need it

Attached: 17347120358127038947123098.png (1054x714, 400K)

Attached: 1565492635454.jpg (500x402, 139K)

what coffee machine do you use user?

Attached: cf91.jpg (960x616, 55K)