Side Lateral Raises - Push or Pull

The gr8 deb8
Is it push or pull

Attached: dumbbell-lateral-raise[1].png (1320x1007, 468K)

Upper

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 137K)

delts

Push/pull is for smallfags

Lower

Might as well do it on push with your ohp. You are doing ohp, right?

Of course but thats not the point.
My gym buddy says it is push, because every time you move something away, he considers it a push.
I say it is pull, because the traps are involved, which are pull muscles.
What is it now?
According to his logic, flies must be a pull excercise.

doesn't matter what type of movement it is
it's a delt excercise so it should be done on days you work your delts

>involves traps on side raises
you’re retarded, this is an isolation movement

>...because the traps are involved

Traps are involved in OHP, too, unless you're a brainlet. OHP is a push. Just fucking do them.

The rule of thumb is that if it moves away from the center of your body it is a push. If it moves towards the center of your body it is a pull.
Doing push/pull is a declaration that you are not listening to your body enough.

Alright so the other day I hit lower body workouts as well as upper body, and I managed to do a good deal and It's been 2 days now I'm feeling the DOMS on my biceps and my hamstrings and shit, but let me ask you this; Is it better to work out your WHOLE body and hit major muscle groups in ONE day as opposed to alternating between days and doing upper and lower on day you rest the other?

Does it just come down to preference or is it more efficient to do the latter? Does the body repair muscle better when you do it that way?

Attached: 1559441152833.png (761x761, 763K)

>not doing lat raises every day

Depends on what you are trying to achieve.

Hey retard, it is not me who is doing the program of my gym buddy, okay?

Attached: Lateral-Raise-Muscles-Worked-STACK[1].jpg (654x368, 102K)

It doesn't matter it's a shit exercise anyways

Are people still doing retarded roider splits like PPL in the year of our lord 2019

Reverse lateral overhead dumbell raises without locking it out on top are the best using moderate weight.

I wish i could do them with respectable looking dumbbells. I feel like a 15y old girl whenever i do them with current weight.

Is the best way to do them with your arms fully extended?

the fucking state of this board

I agree with Riptits that push/pull is the most retarded and arbitary way to categorize an exercise.

There are no push movements. No muscle in the body pushes, they all pull.

"Your buddy" has the clap as well right?