How do I lower my bodyfat percentage when I'm already lean-ish?

how do I lower my bodyfat percentage when I'm already lean-ish?

I'm around 14-15% right now, want to get to 12% or so, just for that shredded look where you have visible abs even in normal lighting but nothing seems to work like it used to.

I dropped 6-7% BF like it was a joke. I even fucked around with keto, karnivore, OMAD, 48 hrs fasting and all kinds of shit just because everything worked and it was sort of fun seeing progress. I've hit several plateaus and beat them with perseverance but it seems like I've hit rock bottom right now.

Like, if I try some really hard fasting like I used to I immediately get cold hands and lethargic, zero carb is making my lifts suck big time and good old CICO seems to not be doing anything at all for weeks.

Should I just stfu and trust the process and continue with a caloric restriction for months until it finally happens or is there some sort of "advanced" regimen you have to undertake to get really lean?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

it's really not that complicated. Just do a quick search and you'll find some solid info. Why would you expect anons to give better advice?

Eat fewer calories than you're expending

eat below TDEE

it’s that simple

I bet that guy looks absolutely tiny in real life. The sort of guy that you feel sorry for because you see him busting ass in the gym but his arms are tiny. They can't be more than 14 inches in the first pic.

no fucking way is left 20%

And no fucking way right id 5%.

Probably 16% and 8%

ok op you want some real advice? Low carb diet, get your protein, fibers, vitamins n stuff. Eat at severe deficit. Only eat after working out. Take Yohimbine hcl pills. Stay fasted 16-20h a day with Yohimbine and workout fastedm Heavy workouts is fine. pic related, went from 13% to this in a month

Attached: IMG_20190721_090614.jpg (2448x3264, 2.24M)

RIP your heart

Not even close to 8%
It's like 10-11 LOL.
8% looks dry in all lighting and 5% has veins in your abs

>that chin

>when ur chad stops where your nipples begin

And you need 10% bodyfat for visible unflexed abs. People at 12% barely have anything at all. They all just flex their abs for Instagram so I'm assuming you've never actually been relatively lean

Protip: Your fatceps aren't impressive and look like shit.

>workout fastedm Heavy workouts is fine
Doubt you lift heavy

Stay small.

He’s much leaner than 20% in that first photo and not even close to 5% in that second photo, this picture is retarded.

2 Hour workouts 4x a week, and nonstop, I superset. I even begin workout with 2.5km on treadmill in 10 minutes. Y'all just weak af mentally or physically. Not into all those meme diets like Keto or whatever but i got massive energy when empty, like my primal instinct is on the hunt.
Here's an example:
>10 mins treadmill
>Kettlebell sqing + deadlift warmup + dynamic stretch
>Heavy deadlifts till 1RM then 3x9 + deload set of 12
>Heavy DB Rows 4x12
>Curls (superset also)
>BB Rows 3x12 + deload set
>Either seal rows or Facepulls
>finish workout with set of pullips

Same thing other days just different muscles.

>and good old CICO seems to not be doing anything at all for weeks.
the answer is always the same, youre eating more than what you think

are those abs implants lmfao they look like shit

Looks like 17 and 10

This is a place where people ask advice and discuss best practices. It’s better to get 1on1 tailored advice from a person with a similar experience, rather than scouring a dozen articles written for max views and clicks. Telling OP to “just Google it” is asinine.

Attached: A57AC064-2D97-45AF-B6F9-8760A00DB228.jpg (438x438, 18K)

The left is not 20% and the right is not 5%. This image is retarded.

You can have ab veins at high bf% too. I have some and I'm 15%.

How do i make another step while walking

Post the rest of your routine

That’s bretty high volume are u on gear? 6x a week?

ok, I'll bite.
you have absolutely no muscle definition whatsoever despite looking lean. your shoulders/upper/arms/chest are not on par with the routine you claim to do.
your lats? non-existent. considering the amount of back exercises you do, either you have absolutely fucked up genetics or, more likely, you're exaggerating.
for somebody who claims to stack deadlifts sets up to failure 4x a week, you should look waaay better than that.
just for curiosity, what's is your DL 1RM? 100 kilos?

Attached: file.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

I do high intensity interval training and fat melts off me as long as I control my sugar intake.
>progressive overload on prowler pushes
>regularly using the skiing machine in the gym
>kettlebell snatches with cotton gloves
Recently I've started sprinting for the first time and my entire lower body is fried doing seemingly few sets of sprints. Glutes, hamstrings and calves have major DOMS and I'm confident in getting my first six pack ever using this method. You don't even need to track your food intake, as your body struggles to ration every single fuel source to function.

I am 12% now and just realized this. I must have been 10% and even less bodyfat in my teens and early 20's while not training and just eating random shit. Got damn. Getting lean is easy though

Haha

More like 18% vs. 10%

What do when you suffer insomia while cutting?

Attached: 1550435944707.jpg (960x789, 46K)

You chest is so small it looks like a prolongation of your abs