I’ve been doing SS for a while now (I weight 175 lb) and in the process

I’ve been doing SS for a while now (I weight 175 lb) and in the process

Got my squat up to 255
Got my deadlift up to 300
Got my bench up to 180

Can I finally leave SS? Can I finally do an advanced Novice program ?

Attached: B0F8009E-147C-4663-9AA4-A9DF1EC4DFD5.jpg (857x856, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sexybigbloatedgirl.tumblr.com
bloatedbbygirl-fan.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post body and we'll see

If your lifts have stalled or you're grinding all your sets then move on to an intermediate program. Skip the "advanced novice" crap.

how long have you been doing it? are all your lifts stalling? is this for 5x5? your numbers are still pretty low but if you've been stalling for a really long time then maybe it would do you good to try something new

I'd fuck that hog

Not very impressive desu

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.05M)

Also
>inb4 gyno

>can I finally change to a program where I will make much slower progress?
Why the fuck would you do that?
Id run SS infinitely if it worked, only stop SS when you stall.

She's hot

You have a good point, from now on I will stay on SS until I stall

Should be it until I stall twice in a row though? To make sure it wasn’t a shitty day or I didn’t sleep or eat enough the day before?

This. SS is the fastest and best strength program until it stops working, and there are lots of little tricks to keep it going. The only reason you stop is because you have to

based belly poster

Attached: 1563476081350.gif (256x401, 1.6M)

Fucking autistic. Change your shit up before it becomes an issue not after.

Post more please

Once you start stalling on lifts consistently, and you can't point to a problem outside of the program like lack of sleep, then switch to a new program. Good progress so far, keep it up.

That makes sense, sometimes the answers end up being simple af. Thank you for the help! I really appreciate it!!

If your sets are all maximum effort reps that you can barely finish then it's fine to move on before actually failing. Your strength is not increasing at the same pace as the weight on the bar at that point so it's better to move on than running yourself into the ground and getting fat to add a little more weight on the bar.

If you just find the program boring then it's up to you if you want to change, it's ok if the weight isn't going up as fast as on SS if it makes you more compliant.

gib belly

Attached: ThornyVapidAztecant-size_restricted.gif (1026x730, 112K)

Post more bellies

Attached: 57368826-AD86-428A-9557-25FD6EF0412A.jpg (698x1024, 99K)

Wtf I did 3 months of ss and my squat only got to 135, 150dl and 117 bench

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Don’t be discouraged, I’ve been doing SS for like 5 months and I’ve been sort of working out and doing sports before I started so I already had a decent strength base. Keep at it! I believe in you!

girls name is bloatedbbygirl tumblr deactivated but some of her shit still around.

looks like you need more arm and shoulder work, you do facepulls right?

Thank you based OP

>Fix it before it breaks
If it's not broken, don't fix it

Use SS as a base but start adding accessories and switch to an upper/lower 6 times a week split.

Upper:
Bench/OHP 3x5
LatPullDown/Pendlay Row 3x5
Bicep curls 3x8
Skull crushers 3x8
Lateral raises

Lower:
Squat 3x5
DL 1x5 or skip
Standing Calves
Seated Calves

Do it for a month or two then switch to something else like 531 Boring but big

I want to make love explosion inside stomach and leave her with my baby

God bless you

I accidentally Linked you to another reply. Anyway to answer your question I have a home gym and (I have the bar, a squat rack, decent amount of weights, bench, etc...) but I don’t have the equipment necessary for face pulls ):

>6 times a week
>Natty
What could go wrong?

Nothing. I do a 6 days a week split as a natty (unless creatine counts). I just set one of my upper days as an arms and shoulders day (no chest/back) and one leg day is more focused on hip hinge

What's your volume per workout? I personally only train 3-4 days a week and can barely recover despite my diet and rest being on point. I think a good bit of it for me is the volume though. My body is still adjusting to me running 5/3/1.

The other days are all active recovery where I just go do stretches, cardio, and light accessory work to get the blood pumping

I have been lifting for more than two years so my body is just used to it at this point. Before I started lifting I was a soccer twink but I played on the olympic development team for my state so your mileage may vary.

Regular upper day:
Bench 3x5-7 (start at 5 reps until I can do 7 reps at which point I increase the weight)
Pendlay Row/LatPullDown 3x5 [super-set with bench to get done faster]

OHP 4x8 kinda light at about 60% of 1rm
Pendlay/LPD: opposite of one done before, 4x8 at 60%

Hammer Curl 5x8
Skullcrusher 5x8
Lateral Raises 5x10
(done in a circuit to get done faster)

Other upper day is just OHP, facepulls, and arm work + lateral raises since my arms suck (14.5 inches unflexed)

Lower Day is squats 3x6, deadlifts 3x6, and calf raises/ ab work loaded less heavily since I don't care too much about legs after I hit 3 plate squat

Oh that's not too bad.
My days are usually like this:
A:
Bench 5x5
Pendlay Row 15x4
Squat 5x5
Curl 15x4

B:
OHP 5x5
LatPull/Chinup 10x4
Deadlift 5x5
Skullcrushers 15x4

C: Repeat of A but with hanging leg raises included 15x3

D: Repeat of B but with ab wheel or calf press 15x3

On recovery

This week has been done mainly at 75% of 1RM except for accessory and back work and man am I ready for my deload next week.

post body

Fuckkkkkk that pic is so hot
I would finish in 5 seconds and concuss her from the beat

Mmmmmm
Lemme eat that belly

Just do intermediate programming as necessary. Right now I do texas method for the Press and bench but I still do a standard 3x5 for skwats.

This is now an architect thread

Attached: 66859868_180549706301600_2745967604326341045_n.jpg (1080x1350, 163K)

this forum has given me a fetish for chubby girls and im not sure how i should feel.

Attached: apu_scream.jpg (495x362, 19K)

baste

Attached: 8F0C6D23-572D-4529-BF9E-319ED65FA4BE.jpg (400x605, 51K)

Lifting increases testosterone, testosterone increases libido, increased libido leads to lower standards and thus degeneracy ensues. Either embrace the degeneracy or learn some self respect, either way quit whining about what gives you a boner on the internet.

I see nipple

Hanging leg raises are my bane. I really can't do more than 3x12 without resorting to poor form

I know deloads are necessary but I hate them. My strength always go down afterwards but everything I read is about people getting stronger after a deload and idk what I am doing wrong

why do I want this so much bros

Attached: C954BD43-B275-4765-9044-0B8B2BECE6AB.jpg (1242x1200, 1.14M)

Brehs ...

Attached: DF6C273D-BF4D-495F-833B-6F27C7FFA539.jpg (1242x591, 522K)

I want to awaken something in you fucks

Attached: 63FA5A48-03CA-4070-BB82-5DF0F16EF0D3.jpg (1242x593, 491K)

i will always fap to chubby tiddy monsters

Embrace it

Attached: 6E501853-E18A-4D7C-BFE7-83808C5A0FBC.jpg (1242x452, 443K)

Attached: 67a7b739-4086-4d3e-8fa0-777136ff0f52.jpg (640x812, 95K)

What the fuck is wrong with you people
Get a grip and stop saving pictures of (yes I admit hot) butterballs on your computers

Oof sounds like starting strength sucks dude

Don’t pretend you wouldn’t

Oops forgot image

Attached: 7A22A9FE-2003-492E-ADB0-3D37C5A6E022.jpg (1242x1231, 899K)

Attached: c50.png (1136x640, 1.05M)

Wouldn’t bang her? Of course I would. But what you’re doing is a bit obsessive, unhealthy. I only want to help you out friend.

Aaaaand that’s 3 day nofap gone. Gonna have to start again tomorrow.
Fuck this fetish. Just give me a slightly chubby gainer gf who gets fat and I’ll be the happiest man alive.

sexybigbloatedgirl.tumblr.com

BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC - BRED FOR BWC

Attached: 1456695767537.jpg (772x782, 117K)

Does anyone have a screencap of the architect origin? Want to show it to friends, but couldn't find anything comprehensive from google.

Also
bloatedbbygirl-fan.tumblr.com/
Cute face too

Attached: tumblr_oiiqo89rBx1uuawfgo2_1280.jpg (720x720, 74K)

The one where his wife gets fatter and he gets happier?

Yeah that one would be perfect

Attached: 1531164148222.jpg (720x960, 50K)

See, this is hot. This chick is just bordering on fat, carries it very well, and looks like she takes care of herself otherwise (i.e. not a slob, just eats at a bit of a surplus). The problem I have with the majority of chubby chicks is they tend to have pretty shit hygiene.

I fucked a girl who looked like this on tinder. She started riding me and her tiddies started spinning around in opposite directions like windmills and I came the quickest I ever have in my life

Oh, I miss read your reply, and yes I do have an obsession ):

You can break your chains friend, I believe in you. I... I love you...