Be genuine 6' 1/2" barefoot

>be genuine 6' 1/2" barefoot
>taller than 99% of people I see at my uni.

I thought anything under 6'2" was manlet height, Jow Forums? Height is extremely inflated on Jow Forums. Even being a genuine 5'11"-6 feet tall bare foot makes you pretty tall. Most people assume I am 6'2"-6'3".

Attached: ez9ntngsa2bz.jpg (1136x640, 69K)

>That pic
The most unfair thing in mma/fighting in genera, you can be 6'3 and as long as you can cut to fucking 145lbs or even less you can fight with 5'5 or smaller manlets, honestly in my opinion they should change weight divisons to weight AND height divisions

Attached: 1544523438452.png (1132x632, 1.01M)

Community college? Most real unis have more tall people

Yeah but then you're a 6'3" fucking twig so I'd say it evens out a bit

Reach matters more than your height in MMA. I have a 77.5 inch reach despite being 6'0 1/2". So I would have an advantage over even a genuine 6'3" barefoot guy with an average wingspan.

You do realize they are both 5'7. Only one of them is telling the truth.

It's a major southern uni.

>6'3
>145lbs
Fucking kek, he'd get snapped in half during a match against a normal human.

people here claiming to be 6'5 and 6'4 are likely around 6'1 and 6'2 at the highest and count things like shoes, hair, and then a bonus inch or two. way too many people on Jow Forums claim these heights.

MMA fighters listed weights arent their real weights. If you were 6'3" and fought in the 145lb division you would probably cut a lot of weight in water. Their real fighting weight would be 10-15lbs higher than 145 probably.

A lot of people here claim 6'3" for some reason. A lot of guys that seem decently tall all claim this height too. Most are 6'0"-6'1" in reality.

Do you have any idea how much faster you get gassed when dehydrated? You'd get destroyed.

You rehydrate before the fight...

I autistically measured myself 10 against the wall and worked out an average height, it was 193.4cm On fit, I fraud as 194cm.

They diet and lose water weight for the weigh in, when these "145lbs" guys are actually in the ring fighting, they are well over 145lbs as they spend the time before the weigh in eating and rehydrating.

10 times*

*counting shoes and hair though I mean

how does the 5'7 fella look like a 5'11
i am in disbelief

Barefeet and I buzzcut.

Look at that cobra posture, m8. He's cosplaying as the letter S

still, even if he straightened his back, it looks like it won't make that much of a difference

>tfw when a 5'11 looks exactly like a 5'7
we're all gonna make it bros

Where you from then? You certainly don't mog 99.9% of men if you're 6'1 where I'm from. Also being taller than women doesn't count.

You do know most southern places have a shitton of beaners right? Lowers the height standards alot.
T. Floridabro

I'm 5'11, ~6'0 in dress shoes and I'm one of the taller guys at my office. Jow Forums is just a bunch of autists that never actually leave their houses

It all depends on location. In the area around my University, which is around an 90 minutes away by car from my house, im around average height at 5'11, taller than 90% of girls but a lot of men there will be taller.

Then I get back home and im much taller than most other people I see.

>My mate who played rugby and was 6ft2 used to enrage all manlets when he claimed he was 5'11
>You would just see the spite on their faces, some would retaliate and some would just get really angry.
>Not only could they not also claim 5'11, but they also generally couldnt even call their actual height.

Attached: Dogknows.png (562x771, 901K)

I do this but I'm a manlet myself.

>be 6’3” barefoot
>wife is 6’1” barefoot
>our children are already in the 98th percentile for height and they’re 3 and and 1.
>tfw tallest person in church
>tfw tallest person at work
>tfw my employees are all 5’8”

Attached: 2F6E6924-0463-4753-B9D4-93282F8987B2.png (950x604, 1.23M)

Also, I once visited a church but refused to go there because the pastor was 5’4”. Church I go to now is 6’0” and actually closer to heaven.

You have 24 hours to rehydrate

stop lying
your a neckbeard loser

>6' 1/2"
Just use whole numbers you insecure manlet. You are 6'1. Also
>not even 6'2"
>tall
My sides

Attached: 4132143253.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

Without e-statting a solid 6'0" is the start of of tall. I'm 6'6" now but I remember feeling fairly tall around adults when I was 6'0" at 13 years old.

Everybody's perception of height is fucked since most people inflate their height by at least in inch.

Attached: 1A65CB49-22F6-4118-A404-8DE2CD08CD09.jpg (205x246, 13K)

desu I don't really see many Hispanic people on college campuses here in the South, I go to a flagship public uni and most of the people here are white.

kek

6'0"-6'1" is fairly tall but it's not 99th percentile around young people if you live in America. It's more like 80th to 85th.

I'm basically your height feel reasonably tall but not THAT tall.