Anti Meat Propaganda

This is Canada's new dietary guideline

Why are we being cucked like this????
Why do Western governments want their people to be weak and diseased

Attached: t_55fd9f8c16164523a4fe5bea7cb268b1_name_20190119_thumbupdated_food_guide.jpg (1920x1080, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RLk5AAKRem8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27981368
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a good diet for the average person.

It's not a lifters diet.

>75% carbs and fiber
>Good diet

Attached: LeanUnderstatedIsabellinewheatear-small.gif (327x251, 1008K)

>1/4 of an egg
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ABSOLUTE STATE OF LEAFS

still better diet that what most people eat

Every needs most calories from high quality animal foods, whether they lift or not. The foods in that plan are nutritionally sparse and that diet will lead to health problems (which of course is the goal, if people were as healthy as they were 100 years ago the multi-trillion health industry would collapse).

Plants bad! Me man! Eat meat like real man! Me no vagina! Only vagina eat salad! Real man eat animal!
Bro, if you want to kill yourself with food, nothing is stopping you

Doesnt seem so bad for the average person especially considering what people normally eat.

>Why do Western governments want their people to be weak and diseased
You need to read Stephen Quayle books to understand the reason
Basically, they want to wipe humanity again

Attached: the-jews-did-this-gif-14.gif (358x328, 1.07M)

you are a child

that diet is literally perfect for someone who isn't an athlete. can' t be fucked to post the many debunkings of the low carb bullshit meme

>if people were as healthy as they were 100 years ago
Oh, you mean when people ate tons of grains all day and much less fat and meat?

It's mostly Jews who promote low-carb quackery and opposition to sugar. Any comments on that?

>Carbs
>For a non-athlete

This is just the reverse of the whole anti meat thing. Not everyone needs to or feels good eating a steak every meal. The average American would probably be a lot better off if they ate something closer to OPs pic, and this is from someone who has meat in his meals 99% of the time

Today:
The West gives money to Africa.
Africa buys food from China, does not invest in agriculture.
Africans convert food into children.
Soon:
The West gets poorer.
Africa gets more populous.
The West can't pay for enough food to feed them anymore.
China doesn't want starving Africans on their new continent.
Worldvision x1000000
The West allows infinity blacks into their countries so they won't starve
Living conditions and individual wealth PLUMMET
No one can afford meat anymore
People are forced to subsist on vegetables and insects which has been shilled for decades at this point.

Yeah people would be a million times better off if 1/2 of their food was fruit and vegetables.

Fatty's diet is like 90% white grain shit, assorted sugar and oils, cream and fried meats

I would gladly eat that plate.
Looks really tasty.

On a budget basis, what is faulty?
Canada doesn't have the migrant cheat code allowing cheap meat.

Wrong. The amount of animal food on that plate is so small that many normal families will eat more than that especially middle-class families. There's nothing "healthy" about most of that garbage, it's just indigestible crap and tiny amounts of nutrients.

The whole point of these stupid guidelines is to make large corporations very rich. Plant based foods are extremely profitable.

Not quite true. Okinawans fried their yams in pork fat, ate tons of pork, and were pretty healthy. The high veggies period of WW2 was a short period of time. They have tons of centennials despite of the pork and fat.

Its a guideline of what foods to eat not how much you mong

It is absolutely a guideline of proportion. Notice they say "plenty" of fruits and vegetables

Funny since this is the first Canadian guideline where industry influence was intentionally massively restricted, whereas for the last several decades the dairy industry had essentially direct access to it to write that drinking large amounts of milk every day is among the most important things to do for health.
Not holding my breath for a ketard to honor reality though, feelings more important to you guys I know.

Do yourself a favour and read Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston Price written in the 30s. Animal based diets were the NORM 100 years ago around the world. The american degenerate diet had not yet taken over the world. Cancer, heart disease, obesity, diabetes, mental illness, all a fraction of our modern rates with meat consumption the lowest in 50 years and saturated fats almost non-existent.

You're just projecting ignorance. Steaks are a tiny portion of the foods of the animal kingdom. You are so detached from nature and your own evolution you don't even know what foods you can eat. I get maybe 90% of calories from animals and I rarely eat steak. But even steak is more nutritionally complete than the garbage in the plan. You are just uninformed.

Attached: 1_QbpLpaQDKV2REawETWPB4Q.png (700x515, 284K)

Ketards absolutely btfo

The average normie ignorant fuckhead thinks blueberries are a "superfood" LOL.

Geez I can remember many years ago when I used to eat kale and broccoli every day and all the digestive problems. Back then this kind of information wasn't discussed so much, there's no excuse for kids these days to make the same mistakes with vegtard diets.

Reminder that you need meat to survive long term, I was vegan for years and my health went down the shitter despite taking vitamins. I was low energy, weak, tired no matter how much sleep I got, was constantly getting sick and my hair was thinning

I've been back on a sensible diet with meat for just 5 months and I've already massively improved, feel way younger haven't gotten sick since

Ama

Reckon it's safe to get a new edition of that book? I don't think I trust them not to have cucked that since the first edition.

>falseflagging

Keep consuming those high profit margin heart healthy grains, it's not like we've been consuming meat for 2 600 000 years compared to 10 000 we've been consuming grains.

youtu.be/RLk5AAKRem8

lmao a Price acolyte

Attached: WheatConsumptionGraph.png (521x351, 66K)

Proportion as in 50% veggies not on how much egg, just the % of each food group. It means u can eat 4th of ur proteins from eggs it just displays different sources

You do realize that the reason cancer and heart disease kill more people now is because people 100 years ago were regularly dying of shit like TB and the flu because they didn’t have antibiotics

OP probably doesn't realize that we have heme-iron receptors in our stomach. We're literally designed to digest blood. Our bodies release tons of serotonin when we get heme-iron because it is good for us. That's why a bloody steak is awesome

Do you honestly think the average person 100 years ago had the money to have a mostly animal based diet? And of course steak isnt the only animal protein you can eat

Hominins have consumed grains for over a million years. Science not very popular with low-carbers though, I understand.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27981368

How much do they pay you to keep spamming that same video every day by the way? Can't be a lot

This, we're meant to eat meat. I was vegan for 4 years and towards the end I felt physically sick every time I ate, like my body was craving meat

If you guys at some meat maybe the concept of an omnivore wouldn't escape you: mental impairment is common among vegans.

>it's another extreme diet shills shitting on healthy diets because they hate the government or jews or something episode
cool and nice

>not eating a healthy balanced diet of meat, vegetables and fruits.
Meat blobs and vegan ladyboys are both wrong. Balance is key.

>75% carbs
What is nutrient density?

I think meat might be understated in that picture because the average person eats too much of it

it's like most stuff on the tv and internet incentivizes exercise, right? like
>go take a walk! stretch! do yoga! take up a sport!
because people in general are lazy lardasses

now, if you walk into my gym, there's a couple of signs going
>remember to rest well and respect your body's limits! you may hurt yourself by overtraining!
because it's a different demographic who is already exercising, so they probably understand the benefits of it. it's fucking their backs up or collapsing on a treadmill that they need to avoid.

Fruit and vegetables are less profitable, harder to grow and transport than grains. Most fruit you see in the supermarket was grown nearby (and often by small farmers), whereas grain may come from literally anywhere.

The best shortterm outcome for the jew would be to for you to eat only fast food from large chains and the most processed food, because that food has the most added value and is the most addictive. but the jew plays the long-con and you pay taxes for longer if you live longer.

Attached: johnny.jpg (254x198, 15K)

I'd ask you the same thing. Only one quarter of that plate has any appreciable nutrients

How is this anti-meat? There are multiple types of meat in the picture. They're shown smaller because there is only so much space to display and want to show some non-meat protein sources, too, like nuts and chickpeas.

I'd also say, for the average person who isn't trying to build muscle, this is a totally reasonable diet.

That's the same diet Jeff Cavalier athlean ex dot com suggests, you autists. Although those "protein foods" should be all meat.

Ahh yes, that's is why all cave paintings were of cave men picking and eating grains and not about slaughtering and eating animals, oh wait.

Even if this was true, wild grains used to nothing like they are now.

Attached: before after European colonization.jpg (1200x750, 113K)

Same here. I could only do veganism for a year. I felt like shit. I had joint pain, depression, anxiety, constant hunger, and low energy. I tried to eat 4k calories a day, and supplements. It just doesn't work, I couldn't gain weight and even loss muscle mass everywhere including my neck

Fpbp. This is completely reasonable for the average, sedentary Westerner.

Enough with this shit. Let's make a simple and easy point here: humans are omnivorous.

No vegan diet, no carnivore diet, you're supposed to eat both. You're supposed to eat natural products and not processed shit, homemade food and not fast-food.

Now, you have to understand that earth's population is growing too much and cattle is not an efficient way of feeding people. At this point you have 3 options:

>Destroy 2/3 of world's population
>Keep being delusional about carnivore diet
>Eat your fucking veggies you fatty

So yes next time you see a salad instead of complaining think that you are stuck in a rock floating in the middle of nothing and there are 3 billion bugpeople that also need to eat

Cuck

/thread

You know that people were actual cannibals?

Ketosis isnt a lifestyle diet its a weightloss one

If I eat a bunch of chicken and fish in a day, chances are I'm not in ketosis

Keto is specifically high fat, not animal based/Carnivore

you're unironically braindead

Nope

Jesus you guys are a bunch of fucking autists. To a non-retarded person the picture is about showing the variety in the diet, not the actual diet. You have to be pretty far on the spectrum to believe this shows the literal diet recommendations.

bump

Pic related is basically this thread minus the chick

Attached: 1565658130415.png (700x3287, 331K)

>has chicken
>has beef
>has salmon
What exactly are you bitching about?

That would be perfectly fine for your average retard sedentary normie faggot. Instead they have fried chicken dunked in cheese sauce with a side of fries and was it down with a milkshake with 100 grams of table sugar

Something that plants don't have and meat does have.
Just look at Vegans who kill their own children by putting them on that meme diet.

RIP off people you know for free money, I do this and spend it all on organic, natural, hormone free produce and meats. European cheece. Freshly baked bread with goat cheese and parsley. Grass fed steaks and tenderloin. I eat like a king at 20

this, op is a fucking retard

So the chinks will enslave and genocide the African niggers? Wtf I love communist chinks now

I've cut all grains so far except rice, but I've gone back to white basmati instead of brown (less fibre and less anti nutrients). Started eating cooked liver once a week and I now eat a little bit of raw ground beef. I've never felt better and I'm not even meming. My lifts went up after being plateaued, I feel more energized despite even needing less sleep now, and my gf even told me I look healthier although she can't quite pinpoint how exactly. Whatever the government tells you to eat, do the opposite and you'll be good

Please go back to school and get an education. Your shit arguments are an embarrassment to the white race.

REDPILLED

It's fucking canada. just stop giving it attention and it'll stop.

Attached: 1565416907861.gif (300x300, 626K)

>implying we have a duty to feed 2/3 of the world's population
nah africa and shit can eat their meatfree diets, but a middle class whitey in north america aint giving up my meats

Nigga i live here, this shit ain't going away, if anything its getting worse

>perfecthealthdietpilled
and I guess you eat your 3 eggs per day too.

canada for example is run by pedofile ring. they do this kind of stuff. surprised that it has no insects doe.

THEN STOP GIVING IT ATTENTION
ITS LIKE A LITTLE KID
IT'LL STOP EVENTUAKLY

>multi-trillion dollar health industry
>Canada
Sorry, we don't let private companies extract wealth from the unhealthy unlike you burgers

calorie wise like 30-40% would be from the protein group you brainlet.

Follow the nose

Insects aren't so frequent in colder biomes.

And that's why your healthcare is so shit.
Even fucking britbongistan allowed private healthcare as a better alternative to the NHS.

Attached: fuck commies.jpg (461x393, 66K)

Not him, but you are

Not the guy, but you are also a cuck