How would lifting have saved him in this situation?

How would lifting have saved him in this situation?

Attached: 1537645493782.jpg (614x920, 45K)

Compiled with a self defense training he would have stood a better chance... or just had a gun and kept distance from random niggas with cameras.

Only thing that could've saved him was a good ol' .357

Attached: 1565487288264.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

this was such a sick incident. the complete randomness of it is frightening, and the fact that the guy can murder a helpless old dude in cold blood is even more so

This is exactly why you should carry a gun and know how to defend yourself with hands if need be. Nowhere is 100% safe, evil people are everywhere.

See, pic

Attached: CD5F32B5-B118-4BB9-8DE5-64B0CF7A9553.jpg (2000x1334, 900K)

literally who

Say joy lane

What's the story?

can I have a quick rundown?

Crazy black guy Facebook live streamed (I think) himself having a mental breakdown and randomly killed a based old man walking down the street. The old guy was so surprised and brittle he could only manage to hold up a bag in front of the gun while he shuffled backwards.

Sad

of all the shootings in the past few years, this one got to me the most

me too. and not to get all Jow Forums about it but I just pictured the victim as one of those old black guys who was happy he lived in present day vs when he was a young man and actual racism was more prevalent. those guys are always the coolest.

>one of those old black guys who was happy he lived in present day vs when he was a young man and actual racism was more prevalent.

i never see old black men complaining about racism its all the brainwashed younger blacks and welfare queens doing that shit. older ones have seen how the community progressively got worse

im black and it pisses me off how some blacks chalk everything up to racism instead of fixing their own problems

>not to get all Jow Forums
too late ;-;

Be one of the good ones. Even if you can’t make a difference, you can join us in sweet white heaven if you continue taking responsibility of yourself.

Jesus Christ. I liked to roleplay as a racist on Jow Forums but that makes me legitemately sad. RIP old man.

Don't let them get to you, bro. They're all just crabs in a bucket. Be Jow Forums and make a good life for yourself, that's all you can do.

Yeah, what this guy said. Just, you know, stay in the back though.

Don't be, the man was shot by a nigger in honor of his dumbass sheboon gf who did interviews for attention after.

>blacks complain about racism when there isnt any
>go to the government
>start getting special treatment
>white people get pissed
>actual racism comes back

theyll drag me down with them one way or another, i wont even blame you guys when you start getting pissed

same thing with very vocal gay people, never cared about them until they started demanding more and more. To all of you gay fit bro's, dont be like that. Your sexuality is not your personality.

Yeah, that's a very true analysis. It sucks.